Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Its better that zee makes 5 day week serials 

They have better quality with less episodes 

Actors have breaks and so do writers

So less dragging of serials and plots 

They must do every month new plots than drag plot for ever 

Imagine purvi Rv marraige dragged from nov its almost feb still no marriage 

Worst show on earth is that kundali bhagya from 2022 dec to feb 2024 preeta and karan are not together although in same city meet often. Why are luthras acting so innocent they are villan in preeta life?  

Another worst show is that anupama on star plus never ending nonsense from FL - shes sobbing and playing victim without much reason since march 2021. Actuall victim there is ML and CA not anupama or shahs . They are villans of that show actually

I can give more examples of bad shows but let me stop at this 

5 days a week is a must for all shows

And every month new track in Kumkum bhagya is a must (and KB etc)  

Also every serial must end in a year or two at any cost and new show must start 

Like a movie cannot go on more than 4 hours same for serial 2 years must be made max time only than quality will come. 

Truly audience must demand only 5 day shows and end every serial within 2 years or 500 episodes max to increase quality 

If writers watch all hollywood/ollywood/south movies from 1940s they will get pleny of stories and plots for new shows. Also i doubt any writer has read any novel/stories books etc in life they keep repeating same story agian and agian and again. Luckily RV story is a bit different although its not very different revenge drama but its better than other serial story so far(atleast kundali bhagya and many star shows) 

Just start another story or serial after 2 years and end shows 

If you see RV his family malhotras villans jasbir and ashutosh all are very good characters. Even purvi, diya and prachi, KK are good. Only problem they are in kum kum bhagya show 

If a new show had started with same actors or characters it would be bigger hit as its not linked to 10 year old show 

The only good shows in last 25 years have been balika vadhu, bade ache lagte hain, ghatbandan, jodha akbar, anupama(till anuj kapadiya anupama wedding only) rest all shows have been worst repeat after repeat. Even the mother of all shows kyunki saas bhi bahu thi was better than all shows in last 10-12 years apart from ones i mentioned. Tulsi virani may be forced to accept her husband having another wife and step son but she was no door mat like all the FLs in last 10-1 2 years even this so called women empowerment leader anupama. And Karan virani may be step son to tulsi but was best ML compared to majority serials in last 15-20 years. 

I cannot believe that i am saying a saas bahu serial FL tulsi and ML karan virani are better than all serial FL and MLs in last 14 years but thats the truth. Tlsi virani as much more embodiment of woman empowerment than any anupama, prachi, pragya, preeta ever can be as she no take nonsense from husband and mom in law and could stand up against injustice and abusers. And karan virani may be a step son cursed by society and family but could always stand up to any abuser/mis behaviour against not only himself but to his step mom or wife nandini too. He did not need FLs like tulsi and nandini to fight for him and his family. He himself could fight battles with out FL crutches like is shown nowadays in last 10-15 years. I mean they even make FL jodha go and save akvbar from enemy in war field. Have you ever heard any akbar wife go to war field. Only nur jahan, jehangir wife went to war field once when hubby captured by own commander. Why should always FL save ML are they baby's? 

Why would Fl have to save ML or his family always why cannot ML do it himself? May be since majority woman in patrichial india have no power they like to see FL in serials doing over the top herogiri which in real life no woman in inidia and asia can do? As its a mans worlds or patriarchal societys in asia where this serials are watched. So viewers who are mostly woman get kick out of watching a fL act like bollywood hero and save the day like gadars sunny deol in every other scene i think.  This ok if heroine Fl is police or CID etc in show but shes just an house wife and goes doing impossible tasks. Like Dhanak of ghatbandan show was ACP so if she goes around kicking and hitting all villans of show we can say ok ML need not do all that to save his family or himself may be. But here impossible situations showed. 

Edited by myviewprem - 3 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

Good post

I agree with every point in your topic except that many of the shows you mentioned I didn't watch. Yes. Gathbandhan was good

This post is about Hindi shows . If it was posted in Hindi shows forum , it would've got more recognization than in this dead show's forum. smiley4

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: awida

Good post

I agree with every point in your topic except that many of the shows you mentioned I didn't watch. Yes. Gathbandhan was good

This post is about Hindi shows . If it was posted in Hindi shows forum , it would've got more recognization than in this dead show's forum. smiley4

where is hindi shows forum 

is it this 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/798

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

Yes. I mean this. smiley4