Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Trishh- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: kabeerrachna

i really love to see bulbul and suresh rab ne bana di jodi ..one rocking and other simple and irritating by seeing such rocky persons...they will really make a suerb jodi but really dont know about abhi and pragya...

yes me too not like abhi style of long hairs but still lets see if we will see a good and a rocking chemistery in the love story of abhi and pragya...lets hope for the best...⭐️😊

I agree. Even though they probably could have picked a better looking actor for Suresh and I don't mean like really handsome or dashing, but Suresh is a really cute character. I think as the story progresses I will start liking all of the characters. And anyways, Ekta is known for awesome actors
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Princess123123

Sorry guys but I had to had to express my feeling but very poor choice for the main lead actors. Abhay and whatever the other cartoonish actor. What the hell? Why did they make his personality cartoon type. He is not that bad as an actor. but the way he is shown is so stupid.Come on Pragya hero is just..aaa feel like screaming. The serial is good. Story is good but hero are just ...

Abhay is okay if we see him personality wise ...he is pretty fit ...but not good looking at all. Long hairs.Yakkk. I really hate it when guys on tv have long hairs. Instead of looking cool they look very uncool. Please cut his hairs. First in qabool hai I was so annoyed with Karans hairs that I seriously wanted to mail Gul khan about them but then I said who cares. 
I know you guys are gonna be so mad after reading this but sorry we all have thoughts and here are mine. And yes Bulbul is more pretty than Pragya no doubt. She is pretty...
Come on guys...if someone is different from somebody it is not a sin to say the truth...God has made them that way. Bulbul is way more pretty, young and modern...And pragya can become a little modern if she takes off those nardy glasses and starts making better friends than that cartoon.7
Please comment about how you feel.

Hey, I really agree w/ this.  I don't like the looks of either Abhi nor Suresh.  Now, granted that looks aren't everything/are deceptive, but haven't enough TV shows gone down in flames b'cos the viewership just couldn't digest the jodis?  I fear that the same thing will happen here.

First of all, seeing the AT lists & Suresh paired w/ Bulbul & Pragya paired w/ Abhi, when in fact, each likes the other's guy, I can't help but go 🤢  Why would someone like Bulbul, who's all over rock stars, settle for a bureaucrat who doesn't have a life beyond being obsessed w/ money?  Also, why would Pragya, who is more serious, even look @ a show-off rock star like Abhi?

Also, about both the guys.  Abhi clearly is not marriage material - all he thinks about is his fan base, and appearing single so that as many girls can continue to drool over him.  Suresh isn't either - aside from being too old for Pragya, let alone Bulbul, he knows how to destroy all the fun and enjoyment out of every aspect of life.  Doesn't go to movies due to the 33% tax.  Gives a peon the third degree b'cos the latter tried to keep 20 extra.  Sorry, but both Pragya & Bulbul should keep looking beyond these 2, or as Sriti mentioned in her interview, be unmarried for the bulk of the show until someone better comes along.
rainbowgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
As per the book Pragya is supposed to be no beauty but a girl with substance. The actor playing the role of Pragya is quite beautiful, to make her look plain they have give her that nerdy specs. As for Bulbul she's supposed to be a pretty young girl who would get swayed by good looks of a guy rather than his character. Its when she gets to see Suresh's caring nature after she gets cheated she will fall for Suresh. 
Also Suresh is supposed to a man with grace, they have turned him into a joker 😲 As for Abhi, he's a loser in the book and mans up in the end 😆 Shabbir looks blah in his rockstar get-up & his OTT entry didn't help 😆 
abhiyaneet8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
to me , talent matters than looks
i like regular looking ppl than looking like model
suresh is good actor,  someone wearing glasses doesnt make her desirable  
shabbir is amazing actor and good looking 

in my opnion, a good story could turn worst if actor arent good

Edited by abhiyaneetu - 10 years ago
ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I quite like Suresh! (not the way he looks but his personality) - he's annoying at times but also adorable. 😆