Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Salz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: AskJeeto

Well when she entered the industry she was said to be born in 1987. Now who knows what her age is?

hmmm, on Anupama, Alia asked her how old she was when she did Teen Patti(2010). She said she was 17,18 and dropped out of Boston University.😕--> which makes her born in 1992

In another one she said was a new born when the first aashqi came out(which means she was born in 1989)

Where did 1987 come from?

AskJeeto thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Salz.

hmmm, on Anupama, Alia asked her how old she was when she did Teen Patti(2010). She said she was 17,18 and dropped out of Boston University.😕--> which makes her born in 1992

In another one she said was a new born when the first aashqi came out(which means she was born in 1989)

The topic's come up before at some point and someone said that. It was either here or people with actual accounts, and not anons, on Pinkvilla said it
joyce_k thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Salz.

I think in her Aashiqui2 promotion at Zooming in with omar she said she was just born when Aashiqui came out which was in 1990.
It is from her own interview so I guess it's right, never heard her saying 1992, though there was an artical saying she is 21-22.
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
am i the only 1 who thought that she and Alia where around the same age. i didnt think she was 25 always thought around 21/22
kimi484 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
she doesnt look 27
25 is more believable