Age is a part of beauty - Kareena

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 days ago

https://x.com/itsmeletii/status/1833511836571820253

“Age is a part of beauty. It’s not about fighting lines or trying to look younger; it’s about embracing and loving the age you’re at. I’m 44 and have never felt better. I don’t feel the need for Botox or any cosmetic enhancements. My husband finds me sexy, my friends say I look amazing, and my films are thriving. I play roles that reflect my age and am proud of it. I want people to see me for who I am and appreciate that.”

ON MARRIAGE AND MOTHERHOOD

As a mother of two young boys, Kareena’s life has shifted in delightful ways. “With my boys, football and cricket have taken centre stage,” she laughs. “I now know more about footballers like Erling Haaland and Harry Kane than I do about actors! Being a ‘boy mom’ has definitely influenced my interests. I’ve embraced their passions, and it’s been wonderful to be a part of their world.”

Kareena speaks warmly about her relationship with her husband, and says she is grateful for the happiness they bring to each other. “Saif (Ali Khan) is always a bundle of fun, even though he might comes across as serious,” she says with a smile. “We both love our work, but we also enjoy having fun together. We share a passion for travel and adventure. I think I’ve brought a sense of spontaneity and joy into his life. Our time together is filled with our mutual love for adventure.”

Kareena’s candidness and authenticity shine through her responses, revealing a woman who navigates public life with grace, embracing fashion and personal expression on her own terms while staying true to herself. Reflecting on her legacy, Kareena is thoughtful. “Professionally, I hope to be remembered for my work. I plan to keep acting well into my eighties—that’s the dream,” she says with determination. “Acting is my passion. But beyond my professional achievements, I hope people remember me as someone who was genuine and true to herself. I want my legacy to reflect that I lived life on my own terms. Whether it was enjoying a quiet evening with friends, listening to music, or savouring good food and wine, it was always about embracing life fully, not chasing after the superficial. That’s what I want people to remember.”

https://www.harpersbazaar.in/celebrity/story/kareena-kapoor-khan-makes-a-case-for-achieving-success-and-rizz-by-simply-staying-true-to-yourself-and-your-craft-1089806-2024-09-10

Edited by desigal90 - 8 days ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

What’s this video - are we supposed to feel sorry or empathy because jeh is sitting on her lap while she is getting her makeup done by a team smiley36

These privileged bunch should not give too much gyaan I think

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

And beauty is a part of plastic surgery.

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

She is the most beautiful actress of BW for me. Love her since i was 8 years old smiley27

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Nishita123

What’s this video - are we supposed to feel sorry or empathy because jeh is sitting on her lap while she is getting her makeup done by a team smiley36

the video is not at all associated with this article or quite. It’s some behind the scenes of something and I just posted it here

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Her words do match with her action. I love how genuinely happy & content she feels. Good for her really. If she is able to live her life on her own terms, living how she wants to, nothing can be better than that.

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kareena naa bataati toh humay pata hee naa chalta iss gehray raaz ka...

Thanks Karro

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Are the women who have basic skincare routines fighting the aging process or just trying to take care of themselves in her book? It is a lot different from botox lol! smiley36

We are forgetting, she is the first woman ever to get pregnant, work while pregnant, work after giving birth and now first ever working mother of two smiley14
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hain? Weren’t you just complimenting Alia on doing what she does despite being a “new mom” - why are the rules different for Kareena?