Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sparkling_Wine thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 days ago

Kareena is a natural beauty and that is proved by how beautiful her children are. You can do plastic surgeries and skin whitening and makeup on your face but not on your genes. Her beauty shows in her children. I wish she'd had a daughter to carry on the Karisma and Kareena legacy!

Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sparkling_Wine

Kareena is a natural beauty and that is proved by how beautiful her children are. You can do plastic surgeries and skin whitening and makeup on your face but not on your genes. Her beauty shows in her children. I wish she'd had a daughter to carry on the Karisma and Kareena legacy!

No Aishwarya and Aaradhya were harmed in in this post 💀

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

I like that kareena embraces her age …

Looking great is not synonymous with looking young …people who are generally healthy and lead balanced lives with nutritious diets look good at any age ..Without looking like a 25 year old at any age ..

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sparkling_Wine

Word to your post! smiley14

Saifeena are aging gracefully yet looking mature smiley42❤️

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 days ago

He is sitting in her lap peacefully because of lollipop.