Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackJack. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Even i find her hair style cool given her previous styles this one looks different and quite okay
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
So if this show is abt Haashim finding his identity that means he will also become religious in the end?

btw when I saw ppl discussin Kanza in the Firaaq AT n I wondered she didnt come in any show after Numm, and here you go :P

in last to last Epi, I loved what Rohaan said to Haashim abt his identity n all... I could relate to it becoz I think u get to knw the worth of ur religion n identity in abroad more than in Pak, when you knw u have to represent yourself as a Muslim.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AshesToDust

i like her too and yes she acts good.

Is she the same girl who was ahsan's sister in Marasim? she looks a lot like her.
-shabz- thumbnail
I am loving this show week after week, this so happens in pakistan, a molvi type marries a non hijabi and tries to change her, and vice versa...and i personally know a molvi type that wanted a hijabi girl but his family didnt want one...ironically now all of them adorn hijab and their bahu doesnt...I cannot praise the writer enough...i hipe this opens the eyes of Pakistani and they marry into the right people for themselves.
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rabz_14

So if this show is abt Haashim finding his identity that means he will also become religious in the end?

btw when I saw ppl discussin Kanza in the Firaaq AT n I wondered she didnt come in any show after Numm, and here you go :P

in last to last Epi, I loved what Rohaan said to Haashim abt his identity n all... I could relate to it becoz I think u get to knw the worth of ur religion n identity in abroad more than in Pak, when you knw u have to represent yourself as a Muslim.

I cudnt agree more abt that. Cud relate to wht Rohaan said. I didnt use to be religious at all. But then suddenly started asking questions to myself. Like wht am. But then whn I finally started to wear scarf atleast ppl knew I was a muslim.

im so loving this coz of the concept
Also I think hashim will become religios.
Edited by -Lostindreams - 10 years ago
Uzma005 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i m bit confused that will hashim and annie will endup. i have a feeling that rohaan will die and annie and hashim will endup.
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Lostindreams

I cudnt agree more abt that. Cud relate to wht Rohaan said. I didnt use to be religious at all. But then suddenly started asking questions to myself. Like wht am. But then whn I finally started to wear scarf atleast ppl knew I was a muslim.

im so loving this coz of the concept
Also I think hashim will become religios.

Yea the concept is very realistic
BlackJack. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
i cant believe people are so cold towards them just because annie wears a hijab and Roohan puts on with a beard. Its like nothing matters after appearance; the surprising part was the sisters reaction... lol so much moved by what people say. Dont they get tired?
Sam_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AshesToDust

i cant believe people are so cold towards them just because annie wears a hijab and Roohan puts on with a beard. Its like nothing matters after appearance; the surprising part was the sisters reaction... lol so much moved by what people say. Dont they get tired?

Agree Sur! It's appalling to imagine that there are people from certain society that have such mindset where they actually feel ashamed of conducting religious practices. What I love about this show is that it does not only highlights a woman's struggle but also highlights man's struggle as well. I used to think men had it easy when it comes to religion...they always manage to find support but this show proved that even men are sometimes target of prejudices just like women..that they have to face taunts too. And in the end both, men and women, have to fight for it.
Edited by Sam_15 - 9 years ago
-shabz- thumbnail
what happened to the Quran and hadeeth Comment that Kashaf's husband made at dinner, why was it edited?