Posted: 10 years ago
Love this movie & Amar and Prem!
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Best comedy movie hands down
710387 thumbnail
Its a laughter riot for me and I have become an AAA addict since the first time I watched itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.My Prem is oh so adorableee with his quirks and Amar-Prem chemistry is amazingg..Filled with hilarity and mad fun.
Edited by AquaBlue. - 10 years ago
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This movie is too silly and hilarious. I love it πŸ˜†
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
such a brilliant film.. happy 20th anniversary
ChapriBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Best comedy movie ever
I have watched many times
642126 thumbnail
I am happy to see even media celebrate 20 years of AAA.😊 Fans always celebrated this gem on their own but so called formal recognition was less. Glad to see that the cult of AAA has grown more powerful over the years across public, social and traditional media. It shows power of entertaining cinema! Simple, hilarious and timelessly joyful that is Andaz Apna Apna!
This is the only film that I can turn to anytime. Even thinking of its scenes, characters, songs and dialogues makes me laugh! πŸ˜†
I love this film because it means joy to me. 😊 Laughter is the best medicine and this movie is that medicine for me!
It is a rare comedy film that is witty, clean and can be enjoyed with entire family. Person of any age whether watching with others or alone can be entertained and transported to world of laughter by AAA.❀️

It is among rare films like Sholay from which each character and dialogue is memorable. AAA universe simply takes over you, the film grows on you and fun gets embedded in mind! There is childlike masti in watching AAA.

It is sweet, it is silly, it's a part of my fondest childhood memories and even sweeter memories as we bonded with siblings, friends and fans online over this film. It deserves to have special programs, DVDs, comics, cartoons and merchandise dedicated to it. I am sure fans will lap up the memorabilia!

It is AAA in the truest sense that shows what cult is all about and how good cinema has power beyond mere box office.πŸ‘

I LOVE AAA ❀️ as it is, with all its continuity issues and all! The film has entertainment quotient nonpareil! ⭐️ No so called 100 crore capers can ever match even toenail of AAA! Period!
No film made today can manage to be funny, insane, silly WITHOUT being irritating - a feat achieved only by genius of AAA!

My thanks, congrats and best wishes to entire team of this awesome film. πŸ₯³

Can't believe it's 20 years already...

ILoveDrama thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: atominis

I am happy to see even media celebrate 20 years of AAA.😊 Fans always celebrated this gem on their own but so called formal recognition was less. Glad to see that the cult of AAA has grown more powerful over the years across public, social and traditional media. It shows power of entertaining cinema! Simple, hilarious and timelessly joyful that is Andaz Apna Apna!

This is the only film that I can turn to anytime. Even thinking of its scenes, characters, songs and dialogues makes me laugh! πŸ˜†
I love this film because it means joy to me. 😊 Laughter is the best medicine and this movie is that medicine for me!
It is a rare comedy film that is witty, clean and can be enjoyed with entire family. Person of any age whether watching with others or alone can be entertained and transported to world of laughter by AAA.❀️

It is among rare films like Sholay from which each character and dialogue is memorable. AAA universe simply takes over you, the film grows on you and fun gets embedded in mind! There is childlike masti in watching AAA.

It is sweet, it is silly, it's a part of my fondest childhood memories and even sweeter memories as we bonded with siblings, friends and fans online over this film. It deserves to have special programs, DVDs, comics, cartoons and merchandise dedicated to it. I am sure fans will lap up the memorabilia!

It is AAA in the truest sense that shows what cult is all about and how good cinema has power beyond mere box office.πŸ‘

I LOVE AAA ❀️ as it is, with all its continuity issues and all! The film has entertainment quotient nonpareil! ⭐️ No so called 100 crore capers can ever match even toenail of AAA! Period!
No film made today can manage to be funny, insane, silly WITHOUT being irritating - a feat achieved only by genius of AAA!

My thanks, congrats and best wishes to entire team of this awesome film. πŸ₯³

Can't believe it's 20 years already...

πŸ‘πŸΌ

Word Count: 1

Amritsari.Jugni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
simply loved this movie..best comedy film... long live Amar Prem❀️