Shibani Birthday Thread

Krishika209 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
My dear Shibhu Wish you happy returns of the day.. Wish you all the happiness😊 I love you😊
Tera Birthday gifts:

*This story solely belong to Aliza which she dedicated to her Sweet Shibhu on her birthday*

Arshi just got married and it was their first night (suhagraat).  Khushi was sitting on middle of the bed,she is looking like angel her hot milky soft skin glowing like white flower in red lehenga. Arnav came in the room and saw her pretty wife on the bed, shying furiously, her head was down and she was playing with the end of her duppata feeling nervous and shy. He come near the bed and sat besides her,  he slowly came and lean toward her, and remove her chundri from her angelic face. The sight took his breath away; his Khushi waslooking like an agel, breathtaking.

Arnav (kissed her forehead)- Finally tonight i will make you mine Khushi  forever, he said with his eyes full of naughtiness.

khushi understood his meaning and shyly hug him because she was not able to see him in his eyes .They were still in the hugging position while Arnav break it "i love you so much khushi"

Khushi- I love you to Arnav ji, with that he start kissing her face, eyes, nose, he starts sucking her soft lips and bit her lower lips for entering her mouth she opened her mouth and allowed him to enter and fulfill his desire which desire was burning in full of love and passion.

After some time they break apart when they were lack of oxygen and rested their forehead on each other. Arnav slowly make her lie on the bed and lovingly start removing her dress, and in no time their clothes were lying lifelessly in the corner of the room which was full of moans of pleasure.That night two soul finally become one.

In morning Khushi woke up but she did not find Arnav besides her she confused bit but then she heard shower noise so she relaxed and cover herself with blanket and try to stand up but all in vain her body sore badly she could not able to stand up and walk because last night they made love numerously, that thought make her blush.

Arnav came and understand that she must be in pain, as it was her first time so he picks her up in his arms, moving to the washroom and put her in the bath tub.

Arnav- Take hot shower then you will be feel better.

Khushi was so embarrassed; Arnav smirked seeing her still saying. He leans near her and whispers in her ears "Baby I had seen you al naked and still you are shying, even what we had shared", he teased her. Khushi jaws dropped down seeing her husband taking so shamelessly and she just slap him playfully on his chest. Arnav chuckled and went out letting her having her shower.

In afternoon Arnav came back and hug Khushi from behind resting his chin on her shoulder and he kissed her neck lightly.

Arnav- Khushi we are going now so be ready fast and wear this dress he gave her one box.

Khushi-Why?? Where we are going??

Arnav- Honeymoon ! Aur kahan!

Khushi- Why dont you think thats so soon??

Aarnav- What the!! Youu want to celebrate our honeymoon after our cricket team??

Khushi- Cricket team?? What cricket team, I did not get you rnav ji she is hell confused.

Arnav- I mean our children lol.

Khushi- awhhh (her mouth opened like O) you want cricket so many kids??

Arnav- yes and now we will discuss about it later because i will make my cricket team in honeymoon so be ready don't waste time Mrs.Arnav Singh Raizada.

After 10 days they was in America in Chicago Khushi and Arnav were very happy and having their romantic dinner in five star hotel. They finished the dinner and went out of the hotel that's when Khushi saw something and run but by mistake she crushed with someone, Both shocked sawing each other after long time and hugged each other so tightly and start shouting" awwhhh" Arnav afraid and went near khushi he saw she was in hug with their college best friend finally both jhali (mad) girl broke the hug and smiledexcitedly.

Khushi- Shibuu tu yaha what are you doing here re??

Shibani- I was here with duffer but we fought again so akaile akaile ghum rahi ho now u tell what is all this mangalsutra and sindur all of sudden she saw Arnav besides Khushi she run and hugged him so tightly and kisses his both checks Arnav also hugs her very tightly.

Shibani- hotwa howz you yaar long time han??? ohh so lovebirds got married now I guess newly married and you both there for honeymoon ahem ahem both smile shyly and confirmed by nodding.

Arnav- Anyways where is your duffer Ali (ali is shibani boyfriend lolzz).

Shibani- just dont ask me about him he saw one another girl and said sexy and than we got fought. Anyways guys i m getting late my best friend Aliza waiting for me in home, so gotta rush, bye. Have fun, see you later.Arshi nodded Shibani went.

At night in Arshi bedroom

Khushi was thinking something,  Arnav notice her and finally asked her,"what are thinking khushi"? Khushi- Arnav ji u know tomorrow is 9th April and Parso 10th April.

Arnav- so what?? It's usual thing after 9 obviously 10 will be come na so whats new?

Khushi- Uff Arnav ji ap bhi nah how u forgot 10th April Shibu will be 26 years old.

Arnav- yeh ohh stupid me so any plan for her birthday in your naughty mind.

Khushi(smile slyly)- many plan roaming in my mind now Arnav ji.

Arnav- so tell madam ji how can I help you.

Khushi- Arnav ji call Ali and tell him he will be surprise her on her birthday with her all best friends and also tell him to invite Nicky , Ambili , Meena , Rupa , Krishika ,Viji and everyone ok. Arnav nodded Khushi call Aliza for decoration and all the preparations.

Today is 9th April all were ready for her birthday, they were gathered in the living room around  11 pm and ready with their plan. Sharp at 12 pm Shibani entered in the house with Aliza all lights go on and Shibani got shocked to see everyone here, the house was beautifully decorated and in the middle was a beautiful Barbie cake.

Aliza: Happy Birthday my Princess. They share a tight hug and a peck on their cheek. Now go and change your dress, yeh lo, she handed her a packet.

Shibani : Thank you so muh guys, you really make me feel special. I love you all, she shed tears of happiness, and took the packet and left in her room.

After some time she came down, looking drop gorgeous in her beautiful gown.

Everyone was praising her beauty and Ali was trying hard to contol himself, he did not appear in front of her yet, as he had planned something but our dear Shibhu eyes were searching only for his darling but she was still upset woith him so she did not say anything.

She came near the cake and blew all the candles making a wish and cut the cake. All clapped and sing happy birthday to her. And she feed everyone pieces of cake, and share a little mischief time with her friends.

Shibani having fun with Aliza ,Nicky , Meena , Ambili , Rupa , Krishika , Viji and all her friends while Ali come and hold her hand and bring her close to him all lights go off (it's Aliza and Davin plan) (Davin Aliza's husband and Shibani mouth say brother) Ali and Shibani both seeing each other eyes and Ali get down on his knees holding a diamond ring in his hand he propose her "I love you shibu you are the best thing ever happened in my life I want to spend the rest of my life with you only will you please marry  me your stupid and your duffer."

Shibani is also very happy and hug him said "yes my Akdu my hotwa I want to marry u also so yes Mr.Duffer. Both hug each other all clapped for them. Aliza and Davin had arranged a ring for Ali and they got engaged making Shibhani birthday more precious. Khushi was happy and excited for her friend, she clapped her hands jumping up and down like a kid and Arnav just smirked seeing her childishness, and mutter "pagal".

Shibani hugs Aliza and khushi and said "thank you both of you. You had done so much for us.

Khushi and Aliza said together "no thanks in friendship our darling super jhali shibu" All laugh and enjoy full night and make Shibu birthday more memorable and nice,

After three month Ali , Shibani , Khushi and Arnav were  gathered for dinner and having a nice time together. After dinner while they were going  in the hall Khushi feel dizzy and fell down, all are worried for her now,Arnav immediately called a doctor and Shibani try to calm him down.

After some minute doctor came out of room and said "Mr.raizada congratulation your wife is pregnant both of you will be mother father soon."

All are happy Shibani hugs Khushi  congratulating her, and Ali share a brotherly hug to Arnav felicitating him. Arnav sat besides Khushi and kisses her, he is feeling out of the world he hugsher so tightly.

During her pregnancy stage, Arnav starts become very careful for khushi because she is so mad not caring herself properly he is start staying home with her and doing his work on phone and laptop both they also fight lovingly , Khushi mood swings,and then romance rabba be lolzz.

Finally after 9 months April 10 2015 Khushi was on her nine month. All were enjoying Shibani birthday and she was cutting the cake while all of a sudden Khushi got an immense pain they all get worried, Ali went to get the car and Arnav pick her up in his arms.

Soon they reached to the hospital and Khushi got admitted, after sometimes doctors come and said "congratulation, she delivered twins kids one girl and one boy."

Everyone become happy, hugging each other excitedly and congratulating Arnav. They went to meet Khushi and kids Arnav was very hallow and he kiss his kids and Khushi. shibani was super excited on her birthday, she got two kiddos.All starting calling both kids Boy is champ And Girl is princess. Arshi got a happy family and at last Shibani and Ali also got married. Everyone is happy Davin ,Aliza, Krishika, and all their friends. They blessed the new wed couple with a blissful and happy life.

~Happy Ending~

Guys guys hope u all like this anyways my shibu this is for you I know yesterday night I was not able to talk u because I m writing and making edits for you so sorry dr shibu ji forgive me for this my love and u know I m very possesive about you so Aliza ka Ali kardiya Maine and shadi karli tujhse lolzz love you may god bless you with all the happiness and be happy like this also you will get ur champ and princess soon As per your wish love you a lots Sabse bara thanks for my kiddo krishika she helps me lot otherwise I m not all to do all, this idea and credit goes to my pyara bacha krishu.

Krishika: Didu maine kaha ki 90% aapki.. Aaap dono ke liye jaan bi hazzir.. I love you all loadz..

So Di your rest gifts on Behalf of Your Hubby

Edited by Krishika209 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krishika209 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Your gifts now Di

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DI

Edited by Krishika209 - 10 years ago
..Neha. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Many many happy returns.!
Hope you have a wonderful day!
The os is awesome!
DaisyHoney thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Happy birthday shibani
May u have many more... 😊
sarusri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
happy bday
have a blissful life😊
Akorshi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

wow! the os really lovely...😊
many many happy returns of the day
zainy26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Happy b'day shibani may u have a wonderful year ahead.n all ur dreams cum true.have a rocking b'day dr
katj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
superb OS..
Happy Birthday to you..
thanks for PM
angelasweety thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wish u a many more happy returns of the day shibani👏👏

Edited by sinhas - 10 years ago