Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Loved loved the final episode of Jackson Heights! 😳😳
Check out the review and share your views!'

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Abby - TFS the review.. yep I almost always love SZ's reviews on desirants on various shows👏👏 the other review sites in vasay;s own words - are just recapping what happened in the episodes🤔
specifically i dont understand the complaints against JH on other review sites like reviewitpk and all...its almost as if, they dont want to understand the characters, rather than not understanding

and then praising lame shows like sadqay vis a vis JH, I mean comeon🥱

+++++++++++++

...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
oh Abby,that review is beautiful. Thank you for sharing.🤗

the ending is really beautiful..a perfect example how to end a relationship on a beautiful and positive note.. there is beauty in everything,even in betrayal,depends on u if u r wise enough to pick it up and embrace it..and M did that... Beautiful!❤️
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: ...Jes...

oh Abby,that review is beautiful. Thank you for sharing.🤗

the ending is really beautiful..a perfect example how to end a relationship on a beautiful and positive note.. there is beauty in everything,even in betrayal,depends on u if u r wise enough to pick it up and embrace it..and M did that... Beautiful!❤️

Yaar tu Kaha maar gaya tha

Plz watch diyaar e dil...ALVIDA and yousuf...and comment on the threads ...all three are epic shows and the whole forums is watching them