Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Finally it ended.😳
My Michelle JamshedπŸ€— yes yes..it had to end like this.

So M is my one fab character.πŸ‘πŸΌ how elegantly she forgave him and gifted him a motivation and direction in life..beautiful! and Jamshed too confessed he started loving her.. and it is true..I kept saying this but I guess his greyness shadowed everything .. but now it's crystal clear..grey ppl too can fall for someone pure who can change them forever.😳
Popo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Jes...

Finally it ended.😳
My Michelle JamshedπŸ€— yes yes..it had to end like this.

So M is my one fab character.πŸ‘πŸΌ how elegantly she forgave him and gifted him a motivation and direction in life..beautiful! and Jamshed too confessed he started loving her.. and it is true..I kept saying this but I guess his greyness shadowed everything .. but now it's crystal clear..grey ppl too can fall for someone pure who can change them forever.😳

Toatlly agree, the way he says k in between all this i started loving u ad the way she stopped him was actually cutee 😳 bt poor rizwan phir se wohiii intezar πŸ˜† bt wese adnan jafffer luks very handsome suited booted πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Popo.

Toatlly agree, the way he says k in between all this i started loving u ad the way she stopped him was actually cutee 😳 bt poor rizwan phir se wohiii intezar πŸ˜† bt wese adnan jafffer luks very handsome suited booted πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Popo!πŸ€—

ohhh,I'm just so overwhelmed right now.😳 basically I was never in for R..And I always had this objection why Michelle always rely upon him.. but then with the end,she said a clear no to R and forbade him to even accompany him anymore..I loved that,this makes Michelle,one of my evergreen fabs😳 actually that is not intezaar,she told Jamshed that she is leaving for good,so Michelle and Rizwan r gonna be friends forever.πŸ‘πŸΌ

and yah it was cute..it was beautiful. how she forgave him and allowed him to move ahead in life.. it just blows ur mind away.. hard to believe it is the same woman who locked herself for being betrayed by beloved one..and now see,she has grown so much!

yah Adnan Jaffer is one handsome manπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Popo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Jes...

Popo!πŸ€—

ohhh,I'm just so overwhelmed right now.😳 basically I was never in for R..And I always had this objection why Michelle always rely upon him.. but then with the end,she said a clear no to R and forbade him to even accompany him anymore..I loved that,this makes Michelle,one of my evergreen fabs😳 actually that is not intezaar,she told Jamshed that she is leaving for good,so Michelle and Rizwan r gonna be friends forever.πŸ‘πŸΌ

and yah it was cute..it was beautiful. how she forgave him and allowed him to move ahead in life.. it just blows ur mind away.. hard to believe it is the same woman who locked herself for being betrayed by beloved one..and now see,she has grown so much!

yah Adnan Jaffer is one handsome manπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

ahhh em totally gonnaa miss JH
hahaahah yess our baby michelle has grown soo much πŸ˜† marina khan looked very pretty specially in that wedding scene ad today offcourse πŸ˜ƒ

ur right Michelle and Rizwan r always gonna be friends, achaa today rizwan had some weird dialogues when he was making fun of jamshed, i was totally like isn't it too early to joke abt jamshed around M πŸ˜† i mean seriously !!

-anoshka- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I'll go watch it now πŸ˜†
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

awww i hope whatever your problem is gets sorted soon!

no it can not be sorted, only sabr...My dear Mother in law passed away, and i just cant come to terms with it, but thank you.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
The last 6 months many of my fav shows had been ending now
But jh truly represents the saying that all is well that ends well

In case of other shows I said shukar when it ended but for this show I literally had happy tears in the end

It was jus so clean so complete so beautiful so relieving with all loose strings beautifully attached that we Cudnt hv expected a better ending

In my other reviews I used to keep drooling over the actors or mehreens direction but today I JUS WANT TO SALUTE VASAY for writing this so damn beautiful play...many complained it was dragged n stretched unnecessarily but for once I didn't find a single Epi unnecessary...whereas many other shows which started with a bang had many faltu filler epis but vasay has balanced the story so well in 28 epis that I m in awe of the WRITTEN content of the show...now that I think of it...it had explored every type of relationship possible abroad n in pak in most beautiful n realistic way with jus the proper dose of HUMOUR emotions romance friendship betrayal...nothing ott
Be it the life in pak and the diff ways of survival by Asians in USA...the strong friendship which Indians n Pakistanis do share when living abroad...vasay has touched every single small detail which we can connect to and the actors n mehreen blew life into the script in the most perfect way possible

till now I only heard of khushi ki ansoo in serials but today I actually had tears of joy n satisfaction when the Epi ended...I 'll miss the show jus the way I miss a family member coz I got attached to the characters so damn much that it didn't used to feel I was watching a drama...

HATS OFF TO JH TEAM n THANK U
I wish Michelle married Rizwan :(

Originally posted by: -shabz-

no it can not be sorted, only sabr...My dear Mother in law passed away, and i just cant come to terms with it, but thank you.

Oh inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon
I know you are going through a lot right now and my words wont make you feel any better but the only thing that I can say is time heals everything...
zaniax thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely ending of a beautiful serial..one of the best I've seen in recent times(it goes down in my list of favorites). Hats off to Vasay,Mehreen and the entire cast of Jackson Heights.πŸ‘
Hope to see similar quality projects in future.