Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Shabz - Adnan Jaffer is a charmer! His voice and just the way he talks - music to my ears. Such a charismatic man.

Sikander is horrible but Iman and Salma have a beautiful relationship; their scenes were beautiful. Today especially their scenes were the highlight of the episode.

Jamshed has stooped to a new low.
ruffledfeathers thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
So one more show where the negative characters will cheat and taunt for 25 weeks and then in the last few mins of the last episode will (hopefully) be exposed...uff...never thought Mehreen's work will be among them ...
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
So one more show where the negative characters will cheat and taunt for 25 weeks and then in the last few mins of the last episode will (hopefully) be exposed...uff...never thought Mehreen's work will be among them ... [/QUOTE
Which negative character r u talking abt
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
You can do almost anything your mind to. You can swim the deepest ocean and climb the highest peak. Be a doctor or fly a plane.. You can face adversity and still walk tall. You are strong, beautiful, compassionate and much more than words could ever say! Today is yours and so is every other day.. Happy Women's Day

Yayy
why are you writing the same things in every thread? :S
saarahkhann thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Can anyone tell me if this show has ended? I just started watching it and after reading comments here I don't feel like to continue - it would be nice of you guys to tell what the ending was - thanks a bunch 😊
why dont you wanna continue? its one of the best shows
and I think there is 1 or 2 episodes left
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: saarahkhann

Can anyone tell me if this show has ended? I just started watching it and after reading comments here I don't feel like to continue - it would be nice of you guys to tell what the ending was - thanks a bunch 😊

Plz continue...u 'll luv it as it progresses
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

why are you writing the same things in every thread? :S

So that everyone gets the women's day wish...lol
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
good episode, good to see jamshed's parda fash, and Cathy was back, i dont know why but I love her, feel like giving her a hug...wonder what michelle gave Jamshed in the next epiosde?