Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruffledfeathers thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I don't think Michelle should marry Rizwan, because she never wanted to. I'd be disappointed if she did. Rizwan is a good friend and he can continue being that good friend. Do you really think after finding out about Jamshed's intentions Michelle will think of marriage again?

As for Salma, she needs some time out just to think, she is just fire-fighting problems all her life...

Let's see what Vasay has in store for us...
Michelle deserves happiness too. And when her eyes open, she will realize who was sincere and who was not. She didn't want to marry Rizwan because she lost faith in marriage. Maybe this time she will realize he was the right guy all along who can give her happiness. And he loves her too.
To each his own I guess, but I thought she didn't quite have romantic feelings for Rizwan...

And by the way, is it necessary that Michelle deserves happiness = Michelle needs a marriage?
No, but Rizwan is a good guy and I think he should get his love after waiting so long.
They dont have to have romantic feelings. They can be good friends and support each other after marriage too. :D
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
BANG ON hinna abt Mitchell n rizwan...not necessarily u need to b head over heels in luv to get married...marriage is all about companionship
Doesn't Rizwan deserve someone who loves him? Sorry girls, companionship only goes so far, especially because Rizwan does love Michelle! 😊

Chalein, let's see what's in store...
I think Michelle's companionship would be enough for him ;)
Popo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Finally a vm on drama jackson heights :)

Thread Link:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4031925&TPN=18

Hope u guys like it 😃

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Today's Epi was fantastic as long as Mitchell Jamshed rizwan tracks is concerned
Jamshed rizwan confrontation was too good and Adeel adnan jaffar jus nailed it

Can't wait for nxt Epi ...