Jackson Heights: Aamina/Adeel/Noman/Marina |SPOILERS pg 27|Note pg1 - Page 44

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago
They are also airing promos of some other show on Hum saying COMING SOON :S idk which one it is but it looked interesting

Anoshka, talking about Piya mann bhaye. Sami and Ushnas new show on Geo. I havent watched it though.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
so bhatti just talked to the ghunday and now its over😆...they wont bother sikander anymore.
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I was thinking that Bhatti actually paid them the money and lied to Salma that he only talked to them.

Bhatti's scene with his mother was adorable, definitely put a smile on my face. Other than that I enjoyed the Salma Sikander scenes. You can see how Sikander is repenting for his sins. Ali Kazmi has been phenomenal, his performance in the show is understated yet so perfect.

I couldn't believe Jamshed, he is still a jerk. I expected better from him. Rizwan needs to save Michelle.
I think he gave them the money. I think Jamshed will go to jail at the end.
-anoshka- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah bhattiji just paid the whole debt..Juss not telling her...now that he's spent all his money , he won't have any left to visit his mum or provide proper treatment!
In the end salma vi na chali jaye, or maybe they'll show him leave the country hurt by salma, then in the end they might show him seeing salma behind him in his own country! Totally filmy! But you never know😆
-anoshka- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Which bedroom scene yaar...I got ur point but what made me watch mehram is here the devar bhabi didn't fall in luv at the drop of a hat like in every other pak show...what hamza iqra share is unsaid ...and I jus LUVED it...not to forget the surprisingly good chemistry between zahid and ayesha

Yeah I know what your saying but Bohot time le Rahe hai realise Karen me, the shows dragging, nahi?
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Anoshka-the-Gem

Yeah I know what your saying but Bohot time le Rahe hai realise Karen me, the shows dragging, nahi?

Only the last two epis were a drag and Epi 7 to Epi 9 of mehram were a drag...other than that I liked all the other epis and nxt wk is the last Epi of mehram

Originally posted by: Anoshka-the-Gem

Yeah bhattiji just paid the whole debt..Juss not telling her...now that he's spent all his money , he won't have any left to visit his mum or provide proper treatment!

In the end salma vi na chali jaye, or maybe they'll show him leave the country hurt by salma, then in the end they might show him seeing salma behind him in his own country! Totally filmy! But you never know😆

is that the reason why he isnt going to visit his mother?
I think Salma will stay with Sikandar at the end and Bhatti will return to Pakistan. I think Michelle would marry Rizwan and Rizwan would send Jamshed to jail.
-anoshka- thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

is that the reason why he isnt going to visit his mother?
I think Salma will stay with Sikandar at the end and Bhatti will return to Pakistan. I think Michelle would marry Rizwan and Rizwan would send Jamshed to jail.

I want girls like salma staying friends with their reformed husbands but not stay married to the them

But your ending sounds good enough😆
I want her and Bhatti together too, but doesn't look like it's happening seeing her husband changing.