Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago
I jus loved today's Epi as the scenes were all important and beautifully written and acted by everyone
I m not a bhatti salma jodi fan .I like them more as friends..so don't care abt their union

I LUVED bhatiis scene with the kids...I always liked their scns together With bhattis broken English making it even more cuter

Coming to the Mitchell Jamshed rizwan triangle...Omggg what a powerhouse of actors these 3 are...

Adnan jaffar is seriously underrated man...canuk shabz get the he'll away...he is mine...I can listen to him speak all my life...n this feeling I hv since Aunn zaara days...instead of okb I fell for him instead even though he played zaaras dad...n here I can't thank mehreen and vasay enough for casting him as he suits the role to the t...his chemistry with marina is electrifying...ufff

Adeel was SO DAMN GOOD today...his Mr nice guy scn with rizwan and proposing to Mitchell scn in the nxt good god ...he rocked big time today...I know he is faking it but still I LUVED the scene where he proposed her in front of rizwan and rizwan really didn't know how to react what to say ...geez that scene was so damn well executed

All n all I can't believe the show has only 3 epis left...time really flies

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

I jus loved today's Epi as the scenes were all important and beautifully written and acted by everyone

I m not a bhatti salma jodi fan .I like them more as friends..so don't care abt their union

I LUVED bhatiis scene with the kids...I always liked their scns together With bhattis broken English making it even more cuter

Coming to the Mitchell Jamshed rizwan triangle...Omggg what a powerhouse of actors these 3 are...

Adnan jaffar is seriously underrated man...canuk shabz get the he'll away...he is mine...I can listen to him speak all my life...n this feeling I hv since Aunn zaara days...instead of okb I fell for him instead even though he played zaaras dad...n here I can't thank mehreen and vasay enough for casting him as he suits the role to the t...his chemistry with marina is electrifying...ufff

Adeel was SO DAMN GOOD today...his Mr nice guy scn with rizwan and proposing to Mitchell scn in the nxt good god ...he rocked big time today...I know he is faking it but still I LUVED the scene where he proposed her in front of rizwan and rizwan really didn't know how to react what to say ...geez that scene was so damn well executed

All n all I can't believe the show has only 3 epis left...time really flies

so you dont hate all buddha's😆...rizwan is the same age group as Adnan S😆
I heard there are 27 in total
I dont think theres only 3 left as theres still a lot left to happen according to the spoilers

Originally posted by: -shabz-

lol at the last line😆...I will share him with you.😆

I agree with you, I felt bad for Cathy as well, the way she says dont leave me😭...for some reason, i dont see salma/bhatti union.

I feel bad for Michelle too...she finally trusted someone enough to marry him and he's a jerk...I think she will never get over this and will remain unmarried...I do hope she marries Rizwan...I want jamshed booted out of America😆

Leave him for Michelle
You both can share Jamshed😆
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I heard there are 27 in total

I dont think theres only 3 left as theres still a lot left to happen according to the spoilers

TFS Hina😃 u sure?😳 yah 27 epis makes sense as a lot to happen acc to spoilers!
Not sure but thats what I heard...
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Leave him for Michelle
You both can share Jamshed😆

I am not a fan of Adeel though lol.
Oh I dont like him either :P
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
It has 27 epis...few thank god...I don't want it to end early either
Want to see more of them

Lol I m a HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE fan of Adeel ...god he is such a natural and versatile
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I've read somewhere that it has 24 episodes. And I think I'm the minority here. I am not liking what they are showing. Especially last episode.
I dont get Cathy having change of heart suddenly.
Seems like writer is hell bent of proving that all the women in this drama are stupid and can never move ahead in life without depending on men (Aliya Baji excluded)