Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago
Horrible acting of whom...everyone was perfect in Mata e jaan...not a fan of sarwat and I thought sarwat adeel 'll look weird but they proved me all wrong as I jus LUVED the ibad haniya scns inspite of the fact that there was no physical intimacy...
hina bayat javed sheikh was so good
I even liked the Sanam saeed junaid Khan track ...this is the only show after firaaq where I liked junaid Khan

Also the actress who played sarwats mama Jan I and her scns with haniya ibad was so beautiful...ufff

I even LUVED AHSAN khans cameo as iibads fun loving friend

And adeel n sarwat was unbelievable as haniya and ibad...they forced me to fall in luv with the couple...Coming to the ending I don't mind coz tragic ends hv their own significance and attractions

@JES N HIRAL...after Jackson heights end plz watch Mata e jaan...it's the same director of this show and has adeel too...if u guys hv ZINDAGI then wait till Feb 27th when they will start airing it...I m sooo excited to watch it again with mom on my huge tv...
Lol i guess you are the only one who liked the acting
The first half of the drama, they had no expressions at all
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Out of Mehreens work I have liked Malaal but then it has the Umera Ahmed factor to it ...

In this show the only track I understand is Bhatti-Salma one and I dont know why Jamshed wants to remove everyone known from Mitchelles life and be the only one so that she has no where to go after his action ...what kind of a sorry guy is he turning out to be
Edited by -RD- - 9 years ago
I tyhink he is just doing all that so he doesnt get caught :S
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: -RD-

Out of Mehreens work I have liked Malaal but then it has the Umera Ahmed factor to it ...

In this show the only track I understand is Bhatti-Salma one and I dont know why Jamshed wants to remove everyone known from Mitchelles life and be the only one so that she has no where to go after his action ...what kind of a sorry guy is he turning out to be

He doesn't want to drive everyone out of Mitchell s life...he jus gets rid of those who may show the true pic of him to Mitchell

That manager wud still be there if he wasn't adamant in accusing Jamshed in front of Mitchell of harassing that customer...

Same goes for rizwan...Jamshed knows rizwan is a tough cookie and some1 Mitchell supports and trusts blindly...so he is jus making sure he maintains the distance

He is not being sad...he jus doesn't want to get exposed himself

-RD- thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I tyhink he is just doing all that so he doesnt get caught :S

Probably but i hope Rizwan is there to save Mitchelle
I want her to marry Rizwan
-RD- thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I want her to marry Rizwan

+1 ...I have changed sides😆
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I thought the scene with Cathy was heartbreaking especially when she said she wants to fight with him like this forever. She screwed up in the beginning. It's hard to make up for something like that. I just feel for the kids.

Michelle needs to open her eyes. What has happened to that intelligent woman? Her scenes with Rizwan were so cute! Michelle if you don't want him then I will take him. I can listen to Adnan Jaffer speak all day.

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

I thought the scene with Cathy was heartbreaking especially when she said she wants to fight with him like this forever. She screwed up in the beginning. It's hard to make up for something like that. I just feel for the kids.

Michelle needs to open her eyes. What has happened to that intelligent woman? Her scenes with Rizwan were so cute! Michelle if you don't want him then I will take him. I can listen to Adnan Jaffer speak all day.

lol at the last line😆...I will share him with you.😆
I agree with you, I felt bad for Cathy as well, the way she says dont leave me😭...for some reason, i dont see salma/bhatti union.

I feel bad for Michelle too...she finally trusted someone enough to marry him and he's a jerk...I think she will never get over this and will remain unmarried...I do hope she marries Rizwan...I want jamshed booted out of America😆
Edited by -shabz- - 9 years ago