Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago

Hey guys do u watch tonyts show with HSY ...the talk show which comes in HUM SITARAY...last season my fav episode were...in order of preference
Mehwish n AHSAN...I watched this Epi innumerable times...LUVED their offscreen persona

hamza abbasi n ayesha k...I was kinda shocked to see how good they looked together...hamza plz do a drama with her

Saba q and adnan siddiqui...I vowed not to watch the Epi coz I m sick of watching Saba with adnan..first maat...then janam...n then agn here...damn it...but the Epi turned out to b surprisingly very good and I ended up liking adnan...lol

omer shariff...god that Epi was hilarious

Fawad n mahira...yeah I known this combo shud hv been no 1 but I jus didn't like the Epi...there was something missing and I still wonder what...plus I don't find fawads offscreen rappo with mahira that good in this Epi...whereas in th Fawad mahira tuc Epi in mahiras talk show I LUVED their rappo...in this Epi something was missing and I jus Cudnt enjoy it a bit...

bilal lashari and reema...HOLY SHIT BILLY IS DROP DEAD GOZS N talented and a gentleman at the same time...what a killer combo man...he shud do movies too

P.s.if u guys hvnt watched the talk show plz see them...all the above episode are a must watch...search tonyts with HSY in yt

Nyways the reason of the rant above is HSY is shooting a second season...and he was tweeting asking for the combos we want to see...I keep tweeting him diff fab combos of mine but I guess if we tweet together it will be more effective...this is an example of my one tweet...u can get his Twitter id fm it
@HSYCOUTUREKING bring FRESH faces of Pak industry this season...AGHA ALI with SUMBUL IQBAL and AFFAN WAHEED with MAWRA HOCANE PLzzz

Hahaha...yeah I know I m a despo fan of the above two Jodi but I hv other wishes too...so here u go...choose the ones u like most ...jus keep in mind they should be HUM tv stars as the show airs in Hum and they won't invite stars who do shows for geo or ARY mostly...

Here r my dream combos I keep tweeting him

1.SANAM baloch with Fahad Mustafa or Mikal zulfikar or adeel Hussain...

2.boys combo...osman Khalid butt and agha Ali
affan waheed with shehryar munawar
mikaal with adeel Hussain
mohib mirza n fahad Mustafa

3.gals combo...mawra and urwa hocane...Sumbul and Maya Ali ...alishba and Syra yousuf

4.legend combos...
marina Khan n nauman ejaz FAISAL QURESHI n SAVERA NADEEM

5.young couple combos
AGHA ALI n Sumbul iqbal
AFFAN waheed n MAWRA hocane
AYEZA Khan with Danish taimoor or SAMI K
osman Khalid butt and Maya Ali
sarwat gilani n fahad mirza

6.SANAM SAEED with adeel Hussain or mikaal mohib mirza

Phew I guess I covered as many as I cud fm hum family without repeating those who already came in season 1

Guys plz tweet him ur fa v combos from above regularly the coming one month coz afterwards it will be too late ...plz do it
Edited by ABBY_JERAN - 9 years ago
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

From Mehreen's dramas I have seen so afr, the only one I liked was Rehaai.

what what what😲 you havent seen Daam...thats the best👏...her worst is neeyat🤢
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Hello All😊 m generally a silent reader of this thread...but thot of penning down my reviews of epi 19 - love this show btw...and the first pak show, m watching while its still running...coz otherwise m a zindagi channel shows viewer😆
and haha, m actually a Jamshed supporter😛😆 yeah a bit different😆

+++++++++++++++++++++
heeelllo! this was one hell of an epi👏 one of the most crisp and well edited ones...Infact Id give this one an award for the best edited epi with epi 14...every scene was a gem👏👏👏

Ok so haha...first SB scenes = coz this was technically the first time where I loved their chemistry😳

- the salma-aliya scene in the start is lovely...but I think the imaan point is vital...and aliya brushed it under the carpet...coz BS came later in her life...but imaan was there as the only source of happiness when all things were horrid...salma is too attached to her...
- salma - her saas...brilliant! I generally skip her saas scenes coz they reallly bore me...coz she is the standard pyscho taunting saas...but this one was brilliant...and loved how salma branched out👏 go girl🥳

- salma-aliya-BS - parlour - threading - OMG - what a gem = the way they were conversing! through the whole pain and pros and cons! what a fabulous conceptualization! this scene totallly deserves a standing ovation and applause for everything - perfect edit, perfect acting, perfect direction, perfect bgm, perfect dialogues

- the BS cathy scenes = I feel terrible for her...but more than her, I feel bad for mark - BS and mark have an amazing bond as guardian-son and mark and BS supported each other the same way, alia and imaan did...and thats a beautiful parallel...I think both forgot abt the kids for the time being...

mayb the happy ending may happen for SB...with their kids letting them go while staying in touch??😕 coz love will find its way no?

does it mean that SB will make it to pakistan?? god that spoiler synopsis is creeping me out!

and now time for MJR🥳

- the rizu-M scene...lol R is suppper jealous - loved loved loved how M was describing herself with J...🤗 he makes her feel alive🤗 come to think of it...m absolutely enjoying even MJ fights, coz there is so much spice in their relationship...MR life would be perfect on paper...but they wouldnt even fight u know...they know everything abt each other, its almost as if there is nothing left to discover in MR - its a constant...whereas MJ has so much scope...and there lies the beauty...as in they will keep bringing something out in each other...❤️

hahah J barged in...lol J is reaaallly upset😆

- the little scene with MJ!😳😳 jeez🤪 so many loveeesss...

my view on why J is so concerned is different from just the "using M as a ticket to US"

ofcourse there are credible viewpoints that he is worried that R may play a spoil sport in his plans of staying in US as M as his ticket...but Id say...J is smarter to be careful around R, if his plan was only to stay in US...he might as well...should have stayed in R's good books...if he really wasnt possessive about M😉

but instead he is doing all opposite, taking panga shanga...if it was so much about only being a "smooth operator"...and not thinking with heart...here J's brain is dead...and he is alll heart...insecure, jealous, worried of losing someone...he isnt as much thinking about himself here😛 and he is making it evident that he is insecure🤪

I could be wrong, J maybe a villain - but its just that I look at J scenes a bit differently...

I love adnan jaffer as Rizu! one charming man! and adeel is perfffect as jalebi jamshed! and so is the absolutely graceful Marina as Michelle!⭐️⭐️,

Edited by Hiral_Halwa - 9 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

Hello All😊 m generally a silent reader of this thread...but thot of penning down my reviews of epi 19 - love this show btw...and the first pak show, m watching while its still running...coz otherwise m a zindagi channel shows viewer😆

and haha, m actually a Jamshed supporter😛😆 yeah a bit different😆

+++++++++++++++++++++
heeelllo! this was one hell of an epi👏 one of the most crisp and well edited ones...Infact Id give this one an award for the best edited epi with epi 14...every scene was a gem👏👏👏

Ok so haha...first SB scenes = coz this was technically the first time where I loved their chemistry😳

- the salma-aliya scene in the start is lovely...but I think the imaan point is vital...and aliya brushed it under the carpet...coz BS came later in her life...but imaan was there as the only source of happiness when all things were horrid...salma is too attached to her...
- salma - her saas...brilliant! I generally skip her saas scenes coz they reallly bore me...coz she is the standard pyscho taunting saas...but this one was brilliant...and loved how salma branched out👏 go girl🥳

- salma-aliya-BS - parlour - threading - OMG - what a gem = the way they were conversing! through the whole pain and pros and cons! what a fabulous conceptualization! this scene totallly deserves a standing ovation and applause for everything - perfect edit, perfect acting, perfect direction, perfect bgm, perfect dialogues

- the BS cathy scenes = I feel terrible for her...but more than her, I feel bad for mark - BS and mark have an amazing bond as guardian-son and mark and BS supported each other the same way, alia and imaan did...and thats a beautiful parallel...I think both forgot abt the kids for the time being...

mayb the happy ending may happen for SB...with their kids letting them go while staying in touch??😕 coz love will find its way no?

does it mean that SB will make it to pakistan?? god that spoiler synopsis is creeping me out!

and now time for MJR🥳

- the rizu-M scene...lol R is suppper jealous - loved loved loved how M was describing herself with J...🤗 he makes her feel alive🤗 come to think of it...m absolutely enjoying even MJ fights, coz there is so much spice in their relationship...MR life would be perfect on paper...but they wouldnt even fight u know...they know everything abt each other, its almost as if there is nothing left to discover in MR - its a constant...whereas MJ has so much scope...and there lies the beauty...as in they will keep bringing something out in each other...❤️

hahah J barged in...lol J is reaaallly upset😆

- the little scene with MJ!😳😳 jeez🤪 so many loveeesss...

my view on why J is so concerned is different from just the "using M as a ticket to US"

ofcourse there are credible viewpoints that he is worried that R may play a spoil sport in his plans of staying in US as M as his ticket...but Id say...J is smarter to be careful around R, if his plan was only to stay in US...he might as well...should have stayed in R's good books...if he really wasnt possessive about M😉

but instead he is doing all opposite, taking panga shanga...if it was so much about only being a "smooth operator"...and not thinking with heart...here J's brain is dead...and he is alll heart...insecure, jealous, worried of losing someone...he isnt as much thinking about himself here😛 and he is making it evident that he is insecure🤪

I could be wrong, J maybe a villain - but its just that I look at J scenes a bit differently...

I love adnan jaffer as Rizu! one charming man! and adeel is perfffect as jalebi jamshed! and so is the absolutely graceful Marina as Michelle!⭐️⭐️,

Hey Hiram it's sooo good to have u here yaar ...coz I m one of the very few ZINDAGI viwers here...

I hv started pak shws since last one yr ..since Jan 14 when Fawad sonam news came and I wanted to know how he is and ended up watching a few of his shws..then imrans creature promos came and I watched all his shws ...lol...then when I had nothing to watch of Imran and Fawad ...I didn't know what else to watch as I didn't know anyone else...then BAM ZINDAGI came and I got introduced to the AMAZING PAK DRAMA WORLD...I started watching all shows they showed coz I wasn't finiding by good Hindi shw to watch n then ZINDAGI literally became my ZINDAGI
now I know almost all pak actors actresses...their biography...their past work...their family bkground...now I follow all pak stars on Twitter n fb ...I know which shws r coming in which channel and what's th starcast...I used to hv such info abt Indian soaps the last 14 yrs...I was a Indian soap addict but as they say DER aya doorust aya...
now I watch ZINDAGI on tv and watch only Everest and pukar fem Indian soaps as they've diff ..
n I watch many ongoing shows now too...don't watch them online as . M big screen sensitive...so I download the episode in HD n watch the recent episode too on weekly basis with my mom on my HUGE tv...

So yaar pLz be regular here so that we discuss the ZINDAGI shows

What made u watch j.heights specially...out of so many ongoing shows...r u an adeel fan
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
@Hiral_Halwa : welcome here😉

and yah totally agreed with what u said😳 Jamshed is being an insecure lover who has lost his brains..😆😳
MaxMayfield thumbnail

Critical Connoisseurs

Hey Hiram it's sooo good to have u here yaar ...coz I m one of the very few ZINDAGI viwers here...

I hv started pak shws since last one yr ..since Jan 14 when Fawad sonam news came and I wanted to know how he is and ended up watching a few of his shws..then imrans creature promos came and I watched all his shws ...lol...then when I had nothing to watch of Imran and Fawad ...I didn't know what else to watch as I didn't know anyone else...then BAM ZINDAGI came and I got introduced to the AMAZING PAK DRAMA WORLD...I started watching all shows they showed coz I wasn't finiding by good Hindi shw to watch n then ZINDAGI literally became my ZINDAGI
now I know almost all pak actors actresses...their biography...their past work...their family bkground...now I follow all pak stars on Twitter n fb ...I know which shws r coming in which channel and what's th starcast...I used to hv such info abt Indian soaps the last 14 yrs...I was a Indian soap addict but as they say DER aya doorust aya...
now I watch ZINDAGI on tv and watch only Everest and pukar fem Indian soaps as they've diff ..
n I watch many ongoing shows now too...don't watch them online as . M big screen sensitive...so I download the episode in HD n watch the recent episode too on weekly basis with my mom on my HUGE tv...

So yaar pLz be regular here so that we discuss the ZINDAGI shows

What made u watch j.heights specially...out of so many ongoing shows...r u an adeel fan
Heyy abby😊😊 nice to meet u😳

wow u started earlier than a lot of us other zindagi viewers😛 How I wish I knew of the pak shows while they were airing before too the first pak show I watched was dhoop kinare and that was way back when kucch toh log kahenge (our thrashy Indian remake was announced😆) - I was hooked to it...jeez marina and rahat were amazing!😳😳😳 and the urdu! love love!

and then ofcoz ZGH happened on zindagi and everything changed u know🤪 hooked to fawad fever...still m a big fawad fan☺️ watched his IVs and HSY show with all the stars...

amongst the actors have seen on zindagi, fan of fawad, aamina, sanam S, mahira, adeel, samina perzada, sajjal ali..;like saba qamar too onscreen😳

and then I never knew about the fact that PSF was there on IF either...glad found it😳

on JH - a friend recommended it and 16 epis had already aired...started watching on marathon and boy I was hooked, cooked and booked🤪 its different for even pak shows...such sensitive and real and even a fun way of portrayal of characters - and I love the characterizations here! from quirky aliya, to strong salma to apna hai haaa bhatti saab to witty and jalebi jamshed to slapstick and like a coconut mitchelle to charming rizu to the (special mention - ali kazmi - now thats what u call a perfect antagonist performance) sneering and creepy sikandar...haha u know I dint even know mitchelle was marina aka zoya from DK...but I fell in love with the lady for her grace and charm, even before I realized she was the ZOYA i adored even a few years ago❤️

such good cast and still not one person overshadows another - beautifully created web and even better conceptualization - loves!
Edited by Hiral_Halwa - 9 years ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: ...Jes...

@Hiral_Halwa : welcome here😉

and yah totally agreed with what u said😳 Jamshed is being an insecure lover who has lost his brains..😆😳

thank u for the warm welcome jess😉

there is so much dhamaka waiting, I cant wait for M to throw J out, coz I think that could be the time J realizes his follies and realizes his feelings (or as we think) for her
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
@HIRAL...what shows are u watching in ZINDAGI now...I m watching adeels PIYA RE now...the online vids of this show is very bad...thank god ZINDAGI is showing it in such good print...adeel aminas acting is too good and concept is different as well...
.I m also watching khwaishein ...luv ayeza mohib and sami Khan

...not watching ijaazat as I don't like the cast...want to watch maaya but don't know if it's good...

looking forward to watching AJ RANG HAIN aka ullu baraye furokht NAHIN...from 3rd Feb of course dil e MUZTAR...Will watch again with mom on tv...luv Imran Sanam Jung chemistry...u Will luv them too...it has sarwat gilani too...so plz watch...

What other shows hv u watched in ZINDAGI...which ones did u like MORE

Thanks to ur friend who hv recommended j heights to u and it indeed is different from the typical pak shows...

Can I recommend another show to u...Plz watch mehram

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

@HIRAL...what shows are u watching in ZINDAGI now...I m watching adeels PIYA RE now...the online vids of this show is very bad...thank god ZINDAGI is showing it in such good print...adeel aminas acting is too good and concept is different as well...

.I m also watching khwaishein ...luv ayeza mohib and sami Khan

...not watching ijaazat as I don't like the cast...want to watch maaya but don't know if it's good...

looking forward to watching AJ RANG HAIN aka ullu baraye furokht NAHIN...from 3rd Feb of course dil e MUZTAR...Will watch again with mom on tv...luv Imran Sanam Jung chemistry...u Will luv them too...it has sarwat gilani too...so plz watch...

What other shows hv u watched in ZINDAGI...which ones did u like MORE

Thanks to ur friend who hv recommended j heights to u and it indeed is different from the typical pak shows...

Can I recommend another show to u...Plz watch mehram

you should defo watch that...i just finished it last week...man o man...I gave up on this serial after i found the first epiosde absolutely boring, but read so much about it here that i gave it a try,i got hooked and watched it in 3 days...warning though, there is no good character in that show, all are grey...no leads, no romance...just a dark dark drama...but good performances👏
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

you should defo watch that...i just finished it last week...man o man...I gave up on this serial after i found the first epiosde absolutely boring, but read so much about it here that i gave it a try,i got hooked and watched it in 3 days...warning though, there is no good character in that show, all are grey...no leads, no romance...just a dark dark drama...but good performances👏

I was jus abt to ask that how is ullu show...thank u so much for letting me know...I luv pak dramas of different genre as they hv one kind of art to theM...LUVED th promos and in India it's getting very good reactions too...everyone is saying they 'll watch it...I luv grey characters