Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
how cute was the bhatti/salma scene in todays epiosde😆
and kathy is trying so much, i hope she doesnt do anything to jeopardize his citizenship.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I really liked th bhatti Kathy and bhatti salma scn
both th scenes were simple yet powerful
hats off to the actors n of course vasays beautiful dialogues

Coming to jamshed Mitchell rizwan scns
I LUVED it...I really liked how this luv triangle is being handled...rizwans reaction was more of concern than jealousy and jamshed is more scared n insecure than jealousy...
LUVED th jamshed rizwan convo
small scns but very nicely n realistically shown
hats off to mehereen jabbar

P.s.Mata e jaan will air next month in ZINDAGI and I m so excited nd happy
Another masterpiece from mehreen adeel combo
rosesforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Review of eps 18 & 19 of Jackson Heights!

Read and share your views ...
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Where are the others...koi ab bhi Episode NAHIN Dekha kya
Jes...shabz...kanuck...hinna Kaha ho sab ke sab
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Okay watched epi😳

honestly now I'm interested in Bhatti story! it is getting layers .. one side he has cathy,she is not ready to let him go.. other side,he is involving with Salma and Siknader planning to kill him😲 wow it's really complex and critical!

and then Rizwan-Michelle-Jamshed .. now Jamshed is freaking me out! why he is so insecure? till now Rizwan is behaving in a sensible way.. but I guess Jamshed will only push him to reveal his true colours to Michelle!

but somehow,i can't connect to the spoilers posted in this thread! well,Bhatti's story,I'm kinda getting it.. but rizwan-michelle-jamshed r so not going like that..now I'm getting confused.😕😆
Edited by ...Jes... - 9 years ago
rosesforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Check out Aamina Sheikh's detailed responses about her character Salma and her relationship with Bhatti Sb!

Fabulous indepth interview about Jackson Heights!

-shabz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Where are the others...koi ab bhi Episode NAHIN Dekha kya

Jes...shabz...kanuck...hinna Kaha ho sab ke sab

exsqueeze me...ooper dekh😆
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -shabz-

exsqueeze me...ooper dekh😆

Lol Shabz! Abby Shabz was the first one to comment on the episode. I was just being too lazy to write anything. Btw. call me umz.

I feel sorry for Cathy but she is the one who brought it upon herself by not treating Bhatti well. There were moments like when she wanted to take Bhatti along on her trip and he snapped at her so I think I won't fully blame her for what happened. What I saw was that even before seeing Salma with him she did try to make amends and at least she is trying now but it's too late because he has fallen in love with another woman. Jamshed was right that he takes after Bhatti and is only doing what Bhatti did years ago with Cathy. Bhatti used Cathy for his means back then. Bhatti, Jamshed, Sikander and his mom, and Cathy are all selfish in some way.

On the other end we have Michelle, where did all her brain cells go? How could she so easily trust a man in a few months. Agreed that Jamshed could charm the pants off anyone but Michelle was never one to be so easily charmed or in this case, fooled. If Jamshed wanted the green card he could have easily found a woman his age to marry but it looks like money and finding a quick money fix are just as important. His insecurities are so obvious one Rizwan showed up. After everything, Rizwan still treats Michelle the same way. He has taken a very sensible approach in dealing with the situation that he comes across the hero while Jamshed a villian.

ruffledfeathers thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Quite a slow paced episode on the Michelle-Jamshed track...Jamshed is close to achieving his goal and is getting worried about Rizwan's re-entry - Rizwan is calm and is starting to doubt Jamshed whereas Michelle is completely smitten and can't see how Jamshed has managed to isolate her from all around her...

I too am confused and can't connect the way this track is unfolding compared to what the spoilers mentioned?

Question - why isn't Bhatti warning Michelle about Jamshed's intentions? It feels really strange that he is completely cut-off from Jamshed...
-shabz- thumbnail
am i the only one who hasnt read the spoilers...I am tempted😕