Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ...Jes...

^Rizwan wil come back soon..πŸ˜†and then wil shoo Jamshed away.

waiting for his reentry and jamshed ki band bajing :P
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

@JES...i agree with u...thats th way they made jamsheds role coz there r many such people in asian subcpntinent who r not dhokebaaz at heart but end up doing what jamshed does for their craze to survive in USA at ny cost

I luv this shw as they hv shwn different scenarios of desi peoples way of survival abroad throigh each n every character in a non dramatic realistic way...hats off to vasay m.jabbar n of course th actors who r dping a tremendois job in portraying them

I even luved th way vasay even brought th issue of indian n pak people frnship abroad which is pure n no ego like mitchell rizwan...i hv heard of many indian pak frndships frm my cousin abroad n i m so glad vasay shwd that aspect too

Luved his writing for not shwing kathy out n out negtive

yah agree with you Abby what u all said..Jamshed too is working hard but with really big dreams in his eyes which r making him do this.I m feeling he is falling for Michelle coz i saw in precap he told his nani he wil get married and then return ..what u feel about it?πŸ˜• and i can't wait for Rizwan to come back and do dhulai of him..πŸ˜†

yah Michelle and Rizwan too are amazing! they really have a true,selfless frndship which is to die for..πŸ‘πŸΌ also Salma and Bhatti sharing a genuine frndship,both share each other's heart worth.😳

Yes,show's writing is amazing and direction too.πŸ‘ None is negative in this show.. all r genuine with their reasons.

if i don't like anyone that is Salma's hubby and her Mother in Law.🀒 but her daughter is a darling.
...Jes... thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

waiting for his reentry and jamshed ki band bajing :P

i can see this is happening big time..πŸ˜‰ also i feel in the end it wil be Michelle and Rizwan only.😳
I want them too but i think she will be with adeel :S
...Jes... thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I want them too but i think she will be with adeel :S

Oh Okay,I m really a blind person..😲 i just checked the spoiler on pg 27!😲 now it says Rizwan wil play bad guy and frame Jamshed as a terrorist?😲 i guess u all have read it already..πŸ˜† so i guess she wil end up with Jamshed or at least won't end up with Rizwan..πŸ€”
Thank Gid they didnt reveal the end too :P
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I avoided th spoilers all this time...plz dont tell me nything more...i hate reading spoilers n ruin th whole thing
rosesforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Jackson Heights fans!!!

Dont miss this fabulous opportunity to interact with Aamina Sheikh, Salma from Jackson Heights!!
She has promised to respond to readers' questions ...πŸ˜³πŸ‘

http://desirantsnraves.com/2015/01/05/jackson-heights-salma-se-sawal-your-qs-n-aaminas-as/
Post your questions on the blog and spread the word among friends... come join us and interview Aamina Sheikh!
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Wish it was adeel marina or nauman...not a fan of amina
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Very nice epi today
mitchell rizwan phone convo was so cute n i jus realised today how badly i miss their jodi n convos...adnan jaffar is sooo underrated...he deserves more good work

Adeel nanis convos r th ones i always cherish...jamshed nani relation is my fav relation in this whole shw n i always wait for jamshed to call nani n today i had a blast again

Adeel is shwing diff shades of jamshed in an amazing way...even at th hotel his outburst at th customer pak frnd of his was so well portrayed by adeel

P.s.precap looks intriguing

P.s.adeel lookd good all suited booted in th manager post