Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Review of ep 16 of Jackson Heights!

Going great now!

http://wp.me/p2JVmm-2Il
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
OMG the cat is out of the basket...jamshed is playing mitchell n how...also i luved th guilty look in jamsheds face when mitchell told her abt her past where her hubby n dad in law did th same thing with her house the way jamshed is doing woth her for th hotel...i m so interested to know what will happen next in mitchell jamsheds story
All n all th epi was good n i literally cant wait for rizwan to come bk
Omg how can he do that
Thats so mean!
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Okay watched till 16 epi.😳

btw Jamshed!πŸ₯Ί why he is doing that??πŸ˜’ and also he takes up the job! now i guess Rizwan wil come back and then Michelle wil have her second heartbreak.
Edited by ...Jes... - 9 years ago
...Jes... thumbnail
But i think Jamshed is also having a change of heart.. maybe,he wil now try to live up to the commitment he made? coz in precap,he told nani that he wil get married and then return. πŸ˜•
Why couldnt he find someone else
He shouldnt do this with her knowing she has already been through so much
...Jes... thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Why couldnt he find someone else

He shouldnt do this with her knowing she has already been through so much

that's the thing..when she was narrating him her story and advising him not to break anyone's trust ever.. there was a certain guilt on his face...I m not defending him. but i m thinking he wil actually fall for her,for real this time.
Where did the other guy go :S
...Jes... thumbnail
^Rizwan wil come back soon..πŸ˜†and then wil shoo Jamshed away.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
@JES...i agree with u...thats th way they made jamsheds role coz there r many such people in asian subcpntinent who r not dhokebaaz at heart but end up doing what jamshed does for their craze to survive in USA at ny cost
I luv this shw as they hv shwn different scenarios of desi peoples way of survival abroad throigh each n every character in a non dramatic realistic way...hats off to vasay m.jabbar n of course th actors who r dping a tremendois job in portraying them

I even luved th way vasay even brought th issue of indian n pak people frnship abroad which is pure n no ego like mitchell rizwan...i hv heard of many indian pak frndships frm my cousin abroad n i m so glad vasay shwd that aspect too

Luved his writing for not shwing kathy out n out negtive