Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

^ He is that type, we know he only thinks about himself. His conversation with his grandmother was ambiguous but it does show that he was aiming to stay in America by marrying Michelle.

In the promos, it sounds like he loves her. So maybe initially he starts off by wanting the green card (remember the promo where Rizwan confronts him) and later falls in love with her.

Why do u hate jamshed so much...all these illusions u made up on ur own...hahaha...agree in promos jamshed confronts an angry rizwan but who knows th reason

N jus coz jamshed wanted to go to us doesnt mean he only thinks abt himself n he is not th type who ll depend on others money coz in US also he many tyms told bhatti saab that he doesnt want his money but a job n any job ll do...he was even ready to drive cars frm day 1 he steppd in US...n he never shwd ny selfishness towards his grand ma bk in pak...on th cpntrary he always talks to her with immense luv n respect...what selfishness did u see here

They wont shw jamshed fall so low and he was never shwn talking abt getting a green card with nyone...it was always abt finding a job in US

So plz keep ur negtv preconceived notions to urself
But I think Rizwan will be the one who separates them.
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Why do u hate jamshed so much...all these illusions u made up on ur own...hahaha...agree in promos jamshed confronts an angry rizwan but who knows th reason

N jus coz jamshed wanted to go to us doesnt mean he only thinks abt himself n he is not th type who ll depend on others money coz in US also he many tyms told bhatti saab that he doesnt want his money but a job n any job ll do...he was even ready to drive cars frm day 1 he steppd in US...n he never shwd ny selfishness towards his grand ma bk in pak...on th cpntrary he always talks to her with immense luv n respect...what selfishness did u see here

They wont shw jamshed fall so low and he was never shwn talking abt getting a green card with nyone...it was always abt finding a job in US

So plz keep ur negtv preconceived notions to urself

This is a public forum and I have every right to present my opinions. This thread was created to discuss the show and our feelings towards it which is exactly what I am doing. I was very nice in presenting my point of view so there is no need to be rude by telling me to keep my "negative preconceived notions to myself."

What is up with you and misunderstanding everything? Go back and read through this thread and you will see that I have mentioned countless times that I love Jamshed/Michelle and only started watching the show for them so what made you think that I hate Jamshed? I seriously do hope that I am wrong and that Jamshed really does love her.

I am not a blind fan that I will like everything that my favourite characters or actors are doing. If I see something wrong I will voice it and if I see something right I will also voice it. If an actor I dislike is doing a good job I will also commend them. I am not biased.

I simply stated that his conversation with his grandmother leaned more towards him having an agenda behind pursuing Michelle. If you saw it a different way then that is fine because it was a little ambiguous. I don't always agree with your opinions but have I ever told you to keep your views to yourself? No right? Then I suggest you pass the same courtesy to me because I have never been rude to you. This forum has always been very open to discussion and criticism be it negative or positive. I request that you also respect the opinions of others and keep an open mind. You are more than welcome to disagree without attacking someone.
ruffledfeathers thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Attention - spoiler-ish discussion ahead...read at your own risk!

The tagline of this show is "Love that will make its way through". It also says every character will have to choose between love and family. So I presumed we are in for a love story between Jamshed and Michelle, with Rizwan being the third angle (who will move out of the picture eventually?).

Also, in the titles they show at the start of each episode, there is a scene where Jamshed is back with nani and both are happily hugging each other, not sure if Michelle is part of that scene or not, but definitely Jamshed looked happy. Also, in the Michelle-Jamshed promo, there is a scene where Michelle is sitting in a cab and waving happily at Rizwan and driving away. So I am guessing there's a happy ending for Michelle and Jamshed in store? Jamshed even has a fight with his mamu over Michelle (again, see promos).

But again, this is MJ's show, so the characters will be shown to be realistic, so we'll just have to wait and watch.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruffledfeathers

Attention - spoiler-ish discussion ahead...read at your own risk!

The tagline of this show is "Love that will make its way through". It also says every character will have to choose between love and family. So I presumed we are in for a love story between Jamshed and Michelle, with Rizwan being the third angle (who will move out of the picture eventually?).

Also, in the titles they show at the start of each episode, there is a scene where Jamshed is back with nani and both are happily hugging each other, not sure if Michelle is part of that scene or not, but definitely Jamshed looked happy. Also, in the Michelle-Jamshed promo, there is a scene where Michelle is sitting in a cab and waving happily at Rizwan and driving away. So I am guessing there's a happy ending for Michelle and Jamshed in store? Jamshed even has a fight with his mamu over Michelle (again, see promos).

But again, this is MJ's show, so the characters will be shown to be realistic, so we'll just have to wait and watch.

EXACTLY IF NY CONCLUSION HAS TO B DRAWN FROM THE PROMOS OR FROM WHATEVER THEY HV SHOWN TILL NOW ITS EXACTLY WHAT U HV SUMMARISED ABOVE

n as long as mj keeping her characters real i hv seen zillions of guys like jamshed who hv th amreeca fever but that doesnt mk them selfish towards family neithr manipulative...they really want to work abroad n earn...the only fault of people like jamshed is they want to work n stay abroad

Marrying for green card scenario hv already been shw with bhatti...they wont shw th same storyline for jamshed too

canuck-umz thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

But I think Rizwan will be the one who separates them.

I agree, I said the same thing a few pages back that Rizwan may become grey, just to the point of trying to separate them out of jealousy.

Jamshed very likely does love her since he appears very genuine (and if we look back at Zinia/Jawad from Malaal, MK will likely keep this genuine as well) so maybe Rizwan will plant a seed of doubt in Michelle's mind that Jamshed is a bad guy. Rizwan is bound to pull some stunt to remove Jamshed from Michelle's life. I just wonder how the face of happens because in the promo it seemed like he was protecting Michelle from the advances of Jamshed. What I am really sure about is that Jamshed/Michelle are end game, they will be together in the end no matter what happens. I will feel bad for Rizwan though regardless, he has loved Michelle for years but he was friend-zoned and I can understand why. I love Adnan Jaffer, the way he talks is so *swoon.*
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

I agree, I said the same thing a few pages back that Rizwan may become grey, just to the point of trying to separate them out of jealousy.

Jamshed very likely does love her since he appears very genuine (and if we look back at Zinia/Jawad from Malaal, MK will likely keep this genuine as well) so maybe Rizwan will plant a seed of doubt in Michelle's mind that Jamshed is a bad guy. Rizwan is bound to pull some stunt to remove Jamshed from Michelle's life. I just wonder how the face of happens because in the promo it seemed like he was protecting Michelle from the advances of Jamshed. What I am really sure about is that Jamshed/Michelle are end game, they will be together in the end no matter what happens. I will feel bad for Rizwan though regardless, he has loved Michelle for years but he was friend-zoned and I can understand why. I love Adnan Jaffer, the way he talks is so *swoon.*

Lol at least we agree upon adnan jaffar...i m a HUGE HUGE HUGE fan of his since aunn zaara...n i luv his voice dialogue delivery acting everything...he doesnt hv hero type looks but he isnt badluking either...he looks nice n has a good height...

Even though i like jamshed mitchell i dont want them to b th end game coz i want jamshed to go bk to pak n settle with nani n get married there but i dont want mitchell to go bk to pak...US suits her more n she has better chem n understanding with rizwan...i want to see her run th restaurant th way she does and settle with rizwan

In between i dont mind seeing a luv triangle but i defo dont wanna see mitchell going bk to pak n settling with jamshed neithr do i wanna see jamshed settling in US with mitchell
canuck-umz thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Lol at least we agree upon adnan jaffar...i m a HUGE HUGE HUGE fan of his since aunn zaara...n i luv his voice dialogue delivery acting everything...he doesnt hv hero type looks but he isnt badluking either...he looks nice n has a good height...

Even though i like jamshed mitchell i dont want them to b th end game coz i want jamshed to go bk to pak n settle with nani n get married there but i dont want mitchell to go bk to pak...US suits her more n she has better chem n understanding with rizwan...i want to see her run th restaurant th way she does and settle with rizwan

In between i dont mind seeing a luv triangle but i defo dont wanna see mitchell going bk to pak n settling with jamshed neithr do i wanna see jamshed settling in US with mitchell

Aw I am sure we agree on other things too like Mehram. Yeah I have been crushing on Adnan Jaffer since "Coke Kahani." He is a really talented actor, he can pull off any role but the way he talks is what is so attractive. It's his voice, and he has this charm that makes him good-looking.

Honestly, I like both the guys with her but indeed Rizwan is better suited for Michelle, he is the better catch. Thing is, Michelle has given her heart to Jamshed something Rizwan could never achieve in that way. I think it's because Rizwan always played it safe while Jamshed is fire. Jamshed doesn't treat Michelle like everyone else, he says it how it is and is confident about his feelings. Rizwan was always cautious around her. Jamshed treats Michelle like an equal. I think it's all these qualities which Michelle fall for Jamshed.

I agree that I don't want Michelle leaving America. If her and Jamshed do end up together I think America is the better choice for them because they won't be judged for their relationship. In Pakistan, more people would gossip and make things difficult for them. She is very successful in America, Jamshed wasn't successful in Pakistan but he can climb up the ladder in America by going back to school.

Malaal was different, it made sense for Jawad and Zinia to live in Pakistan because both her and Jawad could have easily been successful in Pakistan plus their age difference was 7 years which didn't show while here Jamshed and Michelle have a 15 year difference that is obvious for people. When something like that is obvious people will gossip a lot.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Omggg
omggg
omggg
mitchell jamshed scns in todays epi 14
THUD ...I M DEAD
plzzz watch th epi asap guys
i cant believe what i jus saw...dont wanna giv ny spoilers..watch th epi first then i ll discuss
issshhh
cant stop watching their scns in todays epi
RIP my replay button
canuck-umz thumbnail
The Michelle/Jamshed scenes were great but did no one get a bad feeling when Jamshed was talking to his friend on the phone? The way his friend says he has changed upon reaching America and Jamshed says that he is doing what he has to do?

This has been bugging me but what is up with Bhatti? Yeah Cathy hasn't been a good spouse but when she tries he just pushes her away. I have seen her trying a lot to improve their relationship in the past few episodes but he has been giving her attitude. I really hope things improve for them and they are able to understand each other better.

Ali Kazmi, I have never seen him before but he is playing the part of the abusive husband to perfection. I have never seen anyone pull off such a character without going overboard but this guy is doing amazing.