Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I dont know what other shows he has written.

But I think nobody else could have done Bhatti's role better!

Here are a few of his works as a writer that I know of, I can't remember others. I think he has some serious plays as well.

Kiss Ki Ayegi Baraat series (except for Azar ki)
Main Hoon Shahid Afridi
Jutt and Bond
Rubberband
telefilm Armaan

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Omgg u didnt like malaal...i luved luved luved malaal...imran abbas at his best n top notch dialogues n screenplay
But i wish th heroine of malaal was some1 else like nadia jamil or savera nadeem or even marina khan

That deepti gal had zero chem with imran but still i luv malaal

I didnt know vasay is such a good writer...not nus bhatti every character of j heights is beautifully etched with a uniqueness...even th supporting characters r good n given imp in script with good dialogues

Not a fan of vasay but he has done a commendable job with j heights script dialogues n screenplay hats off

Coming to th casting...not jus nauman as bhatti...everyone is more than perfect for their respective roles...even th minor roles like jamsheds friend nani n gf in pak..bhattis cab frnds n foreign kids...salmas parlour friend...casting is jus bang on in this shw...not to forget marina as mitchell n adnan as rizwan...i even like th actress playing rizwans sister who came frm india for a visit n her scns with marina was very good too
Ohh ive only seen Armaan lol
canuck-umz thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Omgg u didnt like malaal...i luved luved luved malaal...imran abbas at his best n top notch dialogues n screenplay

But i wish th heroine of malaal was some1 else like nadia jamil or savera nadeem or even marina khan

That deepti gal had zero chem with imran but still i luv malaal

I didnt know vasay is such a good writer...not nus bhatti every character of j heights is beautifully etched with a uniqueness...even th supporting characters r good n given imp in script with good dialogues

Not a fan of vasay but he has done a commendable job with j heights script dialogues n screenplay hats off

Coming to th casting...not jus nauman as bhatti...everyone is more than perfect for their respective roles...even th minor roles like jamsheds friend nani n gf in pak..bhattis cab frnds n foreign kids...salmas parlour friend...casting is jus bang on in this shw...not to forget marina as mitchell n adnan as rizwan...i even like th actress playing rizwans sister who came frm india for a visit n her scns with marina was very good too

You didn't read my post properly, I said that I wanted to watch Jackson Heights because of the way Mehreen handled the love story in Malaal (which is one of my all time favourite shows, something all the members of this forum are aware of). I am surprised you loved Malaal even though you did not like Deepti.

In my opinion, Deepti is an amazing actress, and she has such beautiful eyes. The greatest thing about Malaal was the relationship between Zenia and Jawad. Imran Abbas had the best chemistry with Deepti compared to all of his heroines so far. You are actually the first person I have heard who thought they had zero chemistry, everyone else loved it.
ruffledfeathers thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Just a shout out to those who've stopped watching JH because of the pace - guys, do watch it, the last couple of episodes have been fab, no unnecessary dragging/stretching, Marina-Adeel chemistry is really good, do get on board again if you haven't been watching lately.

I was watching JH in my dream 🤣
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I know ryt...thank u so much for th shout out...th show is indeed bk with a bang n adeel marina scns r unbelievable...god so much chemistry even i m shockd
ruffledfeathers thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I was watching JH in my dream 🤣

Arre wah...😆
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
confession
I gave up on this serial even though I loved MJ's work in Daam and was hugely disappointed after neeyat...even then I gave JH a try...didnt like the first episode so didnt watch again...but now after so many episodes,I gave it another shot and I am loving it...yay.
canuck-umz thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

confession

I gave up on this serial even though I loved MJ's work in Daam and was hugely disappointed after neeyat...even then I gave JH a try...didnt like the first episode so didnt watch again...but now after so many episodes,I gave it another shot and I am loving it...yay.

I actually didn't even bother with it in the beginning because I read the reviews first. However, I did start the show a few episodes back because it seemed like things had picked up. So glad I waited, initially it seemed slow and pointless.