Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
The Mitchelle- Jamshed bits were really nice in yes epi & i even enjoyed Bhatti saab and Salma bits 👍🏼
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
lol phew some1 is watching th show
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Hv anyone watched todays epi yet...it was so damn cute n funny at th same time...bhatti salma is cute and adeel marina is jus ufff...god i never thpught i wud fall for adeel marina jodi in this despo way...such brilliant actors they r...i dont hv words...cant wait for nxt epi
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Vasay Chaudhry's writing, Mehreen's direction and the pairing of Adeel with Marina Khan were my reasons for wanting to watch this show but it was really slow in the beginning that I didn't bother. I started watching a few episodes ago since it picked up. Michele is one lucky lady, she has two eligible bachelors after her. She has an easy chemistry with both Adnan and adeel. I was surprised with her and Adeel, it actually works. Now the question is, is Jamshed actually falling for her or is he planning to use her for the green card? Rizwan will most likely get jealous and turn grey. Bhatti has gotten boring for me. At this point, the love triangle is the most interesting. This episode once again was slow but from the preview it looks like things will pick up again next week.
LOL I only watch this show for Bhatti saab
canuck-umz thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

LOL I only watch this show for Bhatti saab

Yeah his one liners are great but I was not happy when Cathy tried to make up for forgetting his birthday by taking him with her to spend time and improve their relationship. His step-son is a good kid and the only one who was by him on his birthday, he spent his allowance on a cake yet all Bhatti cared about was Salma not being there, acting like no one else cared about him when they did.

I guess that is the beauty of it all, real characters, real people, really flawed.
Yeah man! He is the stealer of the show
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Jamshed isnt falling for mitchell for green card...thats how they hv shwn th differrnce here...coz mitchell adeel track is mainly abt jamshed getting his solumate in an older lady n mitchel getting trust bak on desi guys agn...it has nothing to do with green card given how jamsheds cjaracter is
Also rizwan wont turn grey...he ll jus think what many viwers r thinking tbat adeel is using marina for greencard and hence he wont let marina accept adeel but he wont turn grey like in othr shws ...vasay has kept th characters very real to life

N u rightly said...adeel marina works n how...god their scns last few epis i can watch agn n agn...n i jus cant wait for rizwan to come bk as i luv adnan jaffar a lot too

I dont like amina so really dont care abt salmas track n forward it

Coming to bhatti saab i know his story is kinda stagnant now but i like watching his interactions with th kids ...his broken english and his scns with salman n th parlour gal r too cute...i miss his scns with jamshed...its such a treat seeong adeel nauman in one frame
canuck-umz thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Yeah man! He is the stealer of the show

It's all thanks to Vasay Chaudhry's dialogues and Nauman does full justice to the one-liners Vasay has given him. Perfect combination. However, biggest draw for me was the love triangle especially after the way Mehreen made Malaal.

I have always been a big Vasay fan, wish he did more acting roles.
I dont know what other shows he has written.
But I think nobody else could have done Bhatti's role better!