Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

i know yaar i also dont understand when people say its boring n dragging...coz unlike other shows where there r the main lead track n a supporting track n story revolve around them only all the time...this show has multiple tracks n no single lead...n i jus luv it...all tracks n characters hv their own importance n slowly the tracks n characters r intertwining...so from where th ques of boredom n dragging coming...other shows with one main lead jodi bcums more dragging n boring..n i luv luv th comedy element in th shw

Me and my husband are watching few shows, but this one is deffo in top 2. Im not sure whether im liking firaaq more or this one. But i find Firaaq a little slow at times.
And the comedy in this drama is very funny, but kinda serious 2 😆

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I have a lot of catching up to do. I wish the print was just DECENT at least..that's such a problem.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Lostindreams

@Abby_Jeran loving the show too, i thought ppl were liking it. hehe

Such shows aren't for everyone's sensibilities in Pakistan..and then we wonder why saas-bahu/the bechari aurat shows walk away with the ratings.
ruffledfeathers thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Agree that the concept of the show is different, the actors and technicians are really good, but I am just not getting the writing - for example, Jamshed's background - in Karachi he sounded like he knew what he was getting into, but once he landed in the US, he expects to find a job with a tourist visa? Surely he'd know the problems with that? Also, I don't understand Asma's reaction - surely she knew Jamshed has just moved to the US, he hasn't got a job yet, so how can she expect him to send a rishta for her? Why is Jamshed's friend getting annoyed with him? I am just not feeling the writing here...

It is still one of the better shows on air and I hope it will get better with passing weeks, but as of now, it is not up to my expectations. I continue to watch it though 😊...
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
To answer th above questions...i know th reason why jamsheds frnd gets irritated coz thats exactly what i feel when many of my frnds went abroad thinking like jamshed...they used to tell me jus like jamshed used tk tell his frnd tbat how they ll b in heaven in abroad blah blah...n now that they got a reality check they send me msg in fb with their dukh bhaari dastaan...n i feel so irritated coz they called it upon them whereas they cud hv lived here n do a decent job...i so understand what jamsheds frnd is feeling
2ndly abt sending rishta to asmas house i dont think there is nything wrong asma askd for...for families like asma its very hard for th gal to say no to a rishta after studies r over and she jus wanted a step forward frm jamsheds side...n th way jamshed used to tell her waha easily job mil jayega so how ll she understand that he is at sea in USA...she thinks his life is set...n i m so glad jamsheds frnd is finally marrying asma...

Coming to working with tourist visa many indo pak immigrants do small jobs there temporarily with tourist visa...jamshed wants such a job ...doesnt matter how educated he is guys in th asian sub continent jus want to put their step on US soil at th cost of nything...guys like jamshed r around us everywhere n thats exactly what they portrayed

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Yes yes yes
Finally finally finally th scns i hv been wIting for started.today

God adeel.flirting with marina scns were.jus out of th world...i cudnt stop giggling n blushing...th only shw i saw adeel.flirting was.in.silvatein which was such a punishment coz it was with.amina...i used to bang my head on th wall.thinking all adeels acting going in vain but in here oh my oh my oh my...marina n adeel nailed it...seems.like.th shw started for me.today...nauman ejaz eng with.his wife is hilarious

Luved th son dad bonding they shwed with nauman n mark it was a beautiful.scn...wasnt.expecting it

One of th bestest scns was asma nadir phone convo...luved it to death...also nadirs interaction with jamsheds family was so.sweet n.realistically shwn...i never thought nadir asma.will bcum such fav of mine...

Hats off mehreen jabbar
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Okay i have a question is Jamshed kind of attracted towards Mitchelle or does he see her as a means to stick around in the US ? As for Mitchelle ,Jamshed is def beginning to leave a mark on her .
Edited by -RD- - 9 years ago
I think he is attracted to her because according to spoiler there would be a love triangle.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Neither is jamshed.attracted to her nor is marina attracted to him...even though we know from th ost vdo that there ll b a triangle betwn jamshed marina rizwan but i m luving how they hv initiated their relation...its jus a relation of mutual understanding...marina is shwn to.b th only person jamshed cud gel with in usa which is an irony as no one can gel with marina except rizwan and jamshed.is th only one who has an impact on marina...its progressing in a beautiful way n i m luving it...the way adeel marina js pulling it off is amazing
I also.luved adeels phone convo with his nani..i luv this relation...also th cake cutting scn betwn nauman n his step son was beyond beautiful
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Is no one watching th shw...sighsss
Nyways todays epi was too good

God i m getting addicted to mitchell jamshed jodi

Hats off to adeel marina for pulling it off with so much dignity

I luved it how vasay chaudhury has pennd down th dialogues of jamshed n mitchell

Nauman ejaz is always funny n cute...good to see nani today as well but i badly miss asma n nadir scns...a few mins of them is always a treat