Jackson Heights: Aamina/Adeel/Noman/Marina |SPOILERS pg 27|Note pg1 - Page 24

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago
I didnt find the second episode as good as the first.
Even next one looks boring.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
ADEEL STOLE THE SHOW IN THE 2ND EPISODE

IM SO GLAD TO SEE HIM IN A DIFFERENT ROLE IN THIS SHOW

MARINA KHAN IS JUS TOO GUD N HER CHEM WITH THE INDIAN MUSLIM GUY IS TERRIFIC
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Binge

HiπŸ€— I read the spoilers postedπŸ˜† and Adeel's story seem interesting. I am watching Marina for the first time. Had I not read the spoiler, I wouldn't have guessed him being paired opposite her! πŸ˜† Looking forward to how Mehreen shows their r'ship develop...

Btw, I'd read your review on Khoobsurat before watching the film and I so agree with you! The flow wasn't seamless and script could have been better. Fawad was good though. :)

I know..Khoobsurat was a little forgettable for me. I feel the story and direction could've been so much better. I mean when I watched Lootera in theaters, I was blown away..and that turned out to be such a wonderful and memorable experience. On the other hand, Khoobsurat was kind of dull. It had its moments, but it wasn't anything extraordinary to say the least.

About Jackson Heights - yeah, really looking forward to how Mehreen shows all of the relationships that we're about to see. I just caught up with the first episode (didn't get a chance to see them earlier especially since the print is so bad!)..and I ended up watching the first episode in crappy quality which sucked..but, the content of the show looks really promising. Noman Ejaz as Imran Bhatti really looks like a desi New York cabbie πŸ˜†. And, I loved whatever bits of Adeel I saw in episode 1! I can never get enough of him. His smile was so distracting. πŸ˜† Oh yeah, the youtube video I saw also had some sound issues. πŸ˜• It's a shame that no one's uploading such a show in good quality anywhere.
starstruckk thumbnail
Guys, desirants on youtube and dramasonline.com are the only two places where there's no sound issues with JH's episodes. Otherwise, in between you'll face sound issues and the background score is also cut off for some odd reason. Unfortunately, no one is posting the episodes in true HD quality.
starstruckk thumbnail
Just watched episode 2. I love this show! Mehreen Jabbar is such a good director..she really knows how to capture moments. Every actor is doing a good job. I'm really liking Adnan Jaffar these days. He's really underrated.
The downside of watching an Urdu1 drama :(
-Arsal- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Urdu 1 , don't make me hate you guys.

Run along and get those HD episodes out now.
its predictable anyway though
especially noman and aaminas story lol
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I m a big fan of adnan jaffer since aunn zaara where he played zaara aka maya alis dad who is from th army n i m so so so glad n happy its him with marina
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

I m a big fan of adnan jaffer since aunn zaara where he played zaara aka maya alis dad who is from th army n i m so so so glad n happy its him with marina

I like him too, especially his voice - the way he speaks, very classy.