Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: starstruckk

hey! ๐Ÿค—

yeah, the quality is awful. I'm in search for some better quality. Mehreen has beautiful cinematography in her shows..I can't see it being ruined with such horrendous print.

Hi๐Ÿค— I read the spoilers posted๐Ÿ˜† and Adeel's story seem interesting. I am watching Marina for the first time. Had I not read the spoiler, I wouldn't have guessed him being paired opposite her! ๐Ÿ˜† Looking forward to how Mehreen shows their r'ship develop...

Btw, I'd read your review on Khoobsurat before watching the film and I so agree with you! The flow wasn't seamless and script could have been better. Fawad was good though. :)
Goonies4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
the ost of this drama is amazing n d 1st epi was good
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nomsn Ejaz is so good.
Loving this show, but the print and the voice quality spoiled it for me๐Ÿ˜”
Blame the channel :@
Btw, Aamina and Noman scenes are the best!
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
The show is getting even better. For a change adeel is also impressive here and noman tou hai hi. Waiting for adeel to reach america.
Adeel didnt impress me in the first episode
I have yet to see the second one!
burgerchaap thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Why can't all Urdu/Pakistani channels be as efficient and quick as HumTv when it comes to uploading their serials online? I'm currently watching Shanakht & Firaaq on Hum, and within an hour of the episode being aired (and sometimes even less), the episode's already up, and that too, in HD! ๐Ÿ˜†

Anyhow, I liked the 2nd episode of Jackson Heights much more than the pilot. We got to see a lot of the characters' back stories, aur jinke bhaare mein itna zyada nahin bataya, kuch jalkhiyan toh dikhaye diye. Bhatti sahab is hilarious. Noman Ijaz takes the cake, hands down. Looking forward for more!

And Adeel, hayye, thank god he's finally playing something different in this. I got sick of seeing him play the same role over and over again (and never failing to mesmerize me either, lmao). I'm really excited to watch his entry into America!
Edited by burgerchaap - 9 years ago
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Just started watching the show. Loving the show and so is my hunsband.
Naumans Ejaz's character is sooo funny. Actually i love the all the actors in this show.

Originally posted by: burgerchaap

Why can't all Urdu/Pakistani channels be as efficient and quick as HumTv when it comes to uploading their serials online? I'm currently watching Shanakht & Firaaq on Hum, and within an hour of the episode being aired (and sometimes even less), the episode's already up, and that too, in HD! ๐Ÿ˜†

Anyhow, I liked the 2nd episode of Jackson Heights much more than the pilot. We got to see a lot of the characters' back stories, aur jinke bhaare mein itna zyada nahin bataya, kuch jalkhiyan toh dikhaye diye. Bhatti sahab is hilarious. Noman Ijaz takes the cake, hands down. Looking forward for more!

And Adeel, hayye, thank god he's finally playing something different in this. I got sick of seeing him play the same role over and over again (and never failing to mesmerize me either, lmao). I'm really excited to watch his entry into America!

Thats why Hum is the best๐Ÿ˜›
BlackJack. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awh! Did he marry Katherine to get the citizenship or what? Poor guy is so innocent and funny!
I like how the show shifts between different people and their stories. Something about all the stories make them come out as very real.
The girl Jamshed is seen with.. is she his fiance? or is there another girl?