Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
The quality is better on this site:
http://www.dramasonline.com/jackson-heights-episode-1-on-urdu1-n-high-quality-19th-september-2014/
Yeah that site usually has good quality
But I dont like the player
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow...just finished watching first episode and I am thoroughly impressed. Every actor is doing fabulous job. Very crisp writing by vasay chaudhry especially noman aijaz's conversation with his passengers was hilarious. Noman wasshow stealer. He was too good.
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Video quality sucks, ruins the whole feel to this drama. After seeing promo I had high expectations, video made it look clumsy
Edited by ..-Raindrops-.. - 10 years ago
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I watched it on dramas online and video quality was alright. It was not too bad. Besides that this serial has typical Mehreen Jabbar feel, she has a very peculiar way of shooting her dramas, which I personally find very appealing.
Edited by PyarayAfzal - 10 years ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rW2BxllEHW0&list=UUnF68IdysUHcNAx0Akve9jg
this quality might be a bit better than others?
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I like how Mehreen shows the desi life abroad... like that scene when Noman calls up his family back home.
But why is the quality so bad? I think the yoututbe link in which I saw had some sound problem too. 🤔
I loved the episode! OMG Noman Ijaz is the stealer of the show!
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Binge

I like how Mehreen shows the desi life abroad... like that scene when Noman calls up his family back home.

But why is the quality so bad? I think the yoututbe link in which I saw had some sound problem too. 🤔

hey! 🤗

yeah, the quality is awful. I'm in search for some better quality. Mehreen has beautiful cinematography in her shows..I can't see it being ruined with such horrendous print.
The video I saw on YT didn't even have all the scenes :(