Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: starstruckk

One of the actors in the show. He's there in Aamina's promos. He's Saira and Rahat Kazmi's son.

Is this his first show?
I hope he is a good actor.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
New poster -

Edited by starstruckk - 10 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Is this his first show?
I hope he is a good actor.

No, he has worked in other projects before..he usually plays the supporting actor. He's nothing special but then he hasn't done a show in so long as far as I know. Mehreen Jabbar is a really good director..90% of the time, she extracts the best out of her actors. So, he may just end up doing very well. Plus, from the promos..he seems fine to me.
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rabz_14

this will air on Urdu1?

yes, it's replacing MHMD.
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Starry - I wish Deepti had been cast in this since she is American and is usually in Mehreen's plays. Would have been a treat to see her somewhere in the drama.
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Starry - I wish Deepti had been cast in this since she is American and is usually in Mehreen's plays. Would have been a treat to see her somewhere in the drama.

I know! I miss her...I'm not too sure why she hasn't been seen in any other show after Neeyat which too was with Mehreen?
From Mehreen's dramas I have seen so afr, the only one I liked was Rehaai.
starstruckk thumbnail
Urdu1 posted a "synopsis" of Jackson Heights..but, more like SPOILERS if you ask me. read at your own risk below. 😆

May contain HUGE SPOILERS (possibly the ending - COURTESY URDU1) - READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!!!:

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

The story revolves around the inhabitants of Jackson heights, New York, USA. This Drama focuses on the issues, emotions and problems of Pakistanis' living abroad. Our protagonist, Salma is struggling with her life, waiting for the day when all her miseries would come to an end. Our Hero, Imran on the other hand is just killing his time although he came to America with a lot of dreams but reality turned bitter when he married NYC local girl, who never respected him. His life was same until he met Saima when she accidently uses his Cab. They will eventually develop good bond due to similarity of their problems.

Things changed, when Imran's Nephew shifted NYC despite of his discouragement. Adeel, a young student has the similar dreams and on the path he falls for a rich woman Michelle, who was almost 12 years older to him.

On the other hand, Adeel faced competition from Michelle's best friend Rizwan (an Indian) who is in love with Michelle for a long but could never confront but when he witnessed Michelle falling for a young boy, he decided to declare Adeel, a Pakistani terrorist illegally working in NYC. But will that stop Adeel marrying Michelle or will Rizwan succeed in winning over Michelle and who will Michelle ended up with a Pakistani or an Indian?

Imran decided to leave his goori wife and ask Salma to also leave her husband. Imran suggested that they will go back to Pakistan but situation got complicated for Salma when she had to decide between love and her step daughter.

During this period, Salma's husband faced serious accident and this crucial time brought them closer. He realized his mistake and asked Salma to give him a chance. Salma's stepdaughter also got excited to see them as "a happy family".

Edited by starstruckk - 10 years ago
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Oh wow that kind of says the whole story, they have even told the ending WTH
Edited by ..-Raindrops-.. - 10 years ago
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
WHAT THE f**k THAT JUST TOTALLY GAVE AWAY THE ENDING OMFG HOW IS THAT EVEN A SYNOPSIS 🤬