starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
When's this show airing? blaaa

On the sets (mostly Adeel..)

starstruckk thumbnail
It seems like Adeel and Marina have most of their scenes together..on the other hand seems like Noman and Aamina have shot together. Adeel and Aamina didn't have the same shooting schedule..so I don't think they're together in this show.
ruffledfeathers thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the pics starstuckk! Thanks for Adeelness! 😳

By the way, woh make-up artist kitney shiddat say apna kaam kar rahi hai! I would've just stared and stared at Adeel lol.
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruffledfeathers

Thanks for the pics starstuckk! Thanks for Adeelness! 😳

By the way, woh make-up artist kitney shiddat say apna kaam kar rahi hai! I would've just stared and stared at Adeel lol.

heyy! I know..I'd probably fumble and mess up Adeel's face while TRYING to put make up on him. 😆

I'm really excited to see Jackson Heights...hopefully it will live up to our expectations.
is it replacing MHMD?
Why does Urdu1 air their shows at 9pm :S

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I'm really excited to see Jackson Heights...hopefully it will live up to our expectations.

Do you know when it's going on air? I thought it was going to start in mid August? I haven't even seen any promos yet. Urdu1 is not the greatest channel when it comes to promoting their shows :-(

I too have lots of high hopes for this one...fingers crossed!
I think MHMD is ending next week or the week after anyway
starstruckk thumbnail
Jackson Heights airs on Sept. 15 on Urdu1. Let's hope the channel promotes the show well.
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruffledfeathers

Do you know when it's going on air? I thought it was going to start in mid August? I haven't even seen any promos yet. Urdu1 is not the greatest channel when it comes to promoting their shows :-(

I too have lots of high hopes for this one...fingers crossed!

I know, same here! I'm excited to see Adeel again even though it has only been a few months lol! Also, will be nice to see Aamina Sheikh onscreen after so long. I read somewhere that their story tracks are different. So, they won't have any scenes together..hardly if any at all. It's Adeel and Marina mostly together. Marina is a Christian woman who I think falls in love with a younger guy, Adeel I guess?

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I know, same here! I'm excited to see Adeel again even though it has only been a few months lol! Also, will be nice to see Aamina Sheikh onscreen after so long. I read somewhere that their story tracks are different. So, they won't have any scenes together..hardly if any at all. It's Adeel and Marina mostly together. Marina is a Christian woman who I think falls in love with a younger guy, Adeel I guess?

May be...they (Marina & Adeel) seem to have all the scenes together. I was hoping there would be some Aamina-Adeel scenes, but looks like their stories are different, not sure if all the characters come together at all or are separate stories.

Thanks for the start date - 15 Sep is a Monday, so this show is not replacing Mere Humdum (which has 3-4 episodes more I guess).