Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Kaala jadu has 23 epis and there r two parallel tracks...u watch sami ayeza saba hameeds one only n forward th othr track...coz th tracks dont intertwine...but mk aure its kala jadu season 1 while searching online as kala jadu season 2 epis r more available which is crap

Who is th hero with her in saaya telefilm

Who was in season 2?

I dont remember who the guy was in saaya but I liked the story
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
finally done watching mere meherbaan...must say the first half epis had toomuch of negativity and overacting by neelam munir,,,the evil chachi n young sis

godmy head was aching seeing somuch overacting that also of evil characters

n i also for sum reason didnt like zeeshans character the way he used to taunt haaya abt her dressing sense...his role was very poorly written...in some parts i luved zeeshan like his convos with hayas dad n mom n also his own dad...those scns were brilliantly written

...but i never liked his attitude towards haaya...it was likewhatever she does he was never happy...BUT MUST SAY I HV BECOME A FAN OF AGHA ALI after this shw...god he showed each n every emotion towards so many characters with so much realism...be it flirting romance sadness anger frustration...AGHA ALI JUS NAILED IT...i m so glad he was cast in this role...he is so natural...i luv his voice too

i didnt like neelam munirs track at all...

haayas elder sisters track was fine

but zeeshans younger sisters track was really new n interesting...i luved the twist how the first bf was the son of a servant and how she used to repent in guilt given the 2nd hubby was aged but so good...i even liked the ending where the hubby tks her bk saying the luv n respect is gone...i luved this track

the evil mom n sisters repentence was shown nicely n aptly

but what i didnt want was haaya to return to zeeshan under any circumstances

i also liked zeeshans wife aka sabrina...the actress is damn pretty and she played her part really well n surprisingly her dialogues n character was logical ...she wasnt OTT EVIL ...i m glad zeeshan went bk to her

THE WRITER HAS PUT A STOP TOALL MY COMPLAINTS SO FAR BY MKING HAAYA GO WITH THAT DUBAAI GUY...god i used tolikehim from day 1 but i never thought he ll b shown with haaya

I JUMPED IN JOY WHEN I SAW HER ENGAGEMENT WITH HIM ...god i was so relieved coz i didnt want haaya to go to that hell again...i felt bad for zeeshan but at least his fate is better than his dads...sabrina isnt intolerable

ALL N ALL with a few flaws here n thereITS AN AMAZING SHOW

-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
^^ It was a nice one time watch drama..
I like dramas like these where they have more than one track going on.
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ek hi track wale boring hojate hain..not much for them to show..this had like 4 stories going on..absolutely loved it!
I actually loved Iraj track the most :P
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
^^ Me too.. It was different and really interesting..
Yeah I liked her transformation, and also in the last few epis her acting wasnt annoying :P
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Overacting is a big problem in th shw...playing evil can also b done with dignity but iraj neelam munir n their moms acting was so OTT in th first half epis ki kya kahu...i felt like forwarding them...th director shud hv told them to tone down a bit...th acting of all th other husbands were also very good...this shw had a huge starcast
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Now i m an agha ali fan...thank god he is in mehram and digest writer...can u guys name a few good shws of him...i hv dowoaded arranged marriage...halki si khalish and rukhsar...how r these shws...r they good...which one is better...dont know with which shw to start first