Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

Next week is last episode as Aik Pal will air from 24th Nov.. I'm guessing Haya will marry Zeeshan🤔

No please no..
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: addictedlove

What happened in Monday episode?
Can anyone tell me I missed it.

Nothing much, Shaista moved back to her old house because Baseer and Nayyara handed the property over to them. Iraj and Muskaan blame their mom for not giving them a good upbringing. Zeeshan's wife wants him to either get their own place or move to Lahore and take care of her mom's business that way he can also send money to his family. Zeeshan doesn't want to and Shaista refuses to let her only son leave. They decide to ask for Haya's hand in marriage. Nayyara wants Haya to decide (she is fine with the proposal because she feels Haya still loves Zeeshan) while Baseer is against the proposal and also tells Nayyara to inform Haya that Waleed has sent his proposal.
Nothing much happened...
Sabrina demanding Zeeshan to buy her a new house, Shaista asking him to divorce her and marry Haya.She was emotionally blackmailing Haya's mom.
and thats all I remember
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Nothing much, Shaista moved back to her old house because Baseer and Nayyara handed the property over to them. Iraj and Muskaan blame their mom for not giving them a good upbringing. Zeeshan's wife wants him to either get their own place or move to Lahore and take care of her mom's business that way he can also send money to his family. Zeeshan doesn't want to and Shaista refuses to let her only son leave. They decide to ask for Haya's hand in marriage. Nayyara wants Haya to decide (she is fine with the proposal because she feels Haya still loves Zeeshan) while Baseer is against the proposal and also tells Nayyara to inform Haya that Waleed has sent his proposal.

Tons of thanks sweet heart 😃
Nothing much happened
No nayyara plz say no to shaista
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Maybe its because she just looks too old. 😆

And her hairstyle annoys me.

Don't even start about the hairstyle!
Its terrible especially in Rukhsar
I swear it makes her face look huge :S
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I hv finally started watching th shw...epi 5 at present...so far so good ...ayeza agha ali look good togthr...n plz dont tell me th dubaiwaale chacha has a crush on ayezas mom n tbey hv a track too...thats jus too eww
No he doesnt have a crush on her
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Last episode today..

Waiting to watch on TV
noor321 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Finally a show where the girl didn't go right back to the guy who wronged her.