Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: addictedlove

Zeeshan😡

I m,hating zeeshan the most! N he heard the convo between shaista n eraj that she wwas saying she loves somebody else n then he remember that haya was telling him that eraj love someone else n went to meet him.

seriously what i don't understand is the reason behind being this much duffer, that u lost the ability to choose right or wrong..and worst part is that he knows that haya was innocent but he ccan't just stand up and confront his mother the same...
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: asyaarshilover

spineless breech .. I m,just hating him.

Word Count: 0

-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ugghh!! Can someone push Zeeshan off a cliff..!!!

BlackJack. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Please push all the annoying ladies first..muskan, Iraj, their mom and Falah's saas! Its so difficult watching an episode with all these annoying voices these ladies have!
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: asyaarshilover

let's do it ttogether 😉

yes I'm,with u😉
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AshesToDust

Please push all the annoying ladies first..muskan, Iraj, their mom and Falah's saas! Its so difficult watching an episode with all these annoying voices these ladies have!

I m so irritated which there annoying voices. On top is shaista,muskaann eraj n sabreena too hate her mom n saleema. Too.thank gd that Maid is fired by ayaan.🥱
BlackJack. thumbnail
So right this is one drama with a handful of annoyng people with annoying voices.
Look at Eraj now she got engaged to a man after she was in Nikah with another! Dumb!
Haya should come out of her misery soon. Look at dtupid Zeeshan...he is alredy hooked up with Sabreena! wasie i was happy the engagement ended. These people were hopeless!
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

So right this is one drama with a handful of annoyng people with annoying voices.

Look at Eraj now she got engaged to a man after she was in Nikah with another! Dumb!
Haya should come out of her misery soon. Look at dtupid Zeeshan...he is alredy hooked up with Sabreena! wasie i was happy the engagement ended. These people were hopeless!

I agree all ladies r OTT.
shaista,eraj n muskan r UN bearable
actually I m relieved that engagement is broken by nayyara herself. But poor girl got terminated coz of her absence. After seeing precap I think nw story will speed up.
BlackJack. thumbnail

Originally posted by: addictedlove

I agree all ladies r OTT.
shaista,eraj n muskan r UN bearable
actually I m relieved that engagement is broken by nayyara herself. But poor girl got terminated coz of her absence. After seeing precap I think nw story will speed up.

and i really hope they introduce a sane guy for Haya now and that Falah gets what she deserves. I really detest hoplessly helpless people.
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Omg tell me about it!
Shaista's is the most annoying and Iraj too!