Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
yeah let see he they roll in drama coz he will come back n she will start meeting.. Might be
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
But in the song she seemed happy with this new guy and then we saw her asking for forgiveness from him..

Maybe she asks forgiveness for cheating on him.
Though I have a feeling her husband wont be good to her either which will make her repent for her mistakes
Or maybe Sherry dumps her and when her husband finds out she was cheating on him he decides to divorce her
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
can't say much as ost tells bits . Lets wait , but I really wish she repent n regretted what she did with haya n others. That uncle mist probably will doubt on her. Hosaktha hy woh shakki ho.
She will def repent somehow
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Yeah can't wait for her and Iraj to repent.. Heck even Zeeshan will regret..
Amara_B thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't think Iraj will marry the guy she's getting engaged to. That engagement will break when her truth comes out. Then Shaista will probably kick her out, and Nayara will be the one to help her. That's probably when she will ask Haya for forgiveness as well. Then she'll meet the guy in the OST and marry him but the marriage will be unstable because of her past.

She's gonna marry that guy that played Alishba Yousuf's brother in law in Ek Nazar meri taraf.
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
But the guy she is getting engaged to is the same guy in the OST..
The whole family should regret but I think the only one who might suffer would be their mom