Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Do danish and ayaan live in the same house...where was mehaks saas in the morning? why was Falah given a taunt about parents not coming over with breakfast and nothing was mentioned to mehak for the same thing??...howcome mehak had mehndi on the next morning, but when she was talking to her mother and sister, there wasnt any?.
In this day and age, these kinds of little details matter...they leave the audience feel cheated.

I meant muskaan...i dont know why i was calling her mehak.
Edited by -shabz- - 10 years ago
Lmao I was thinking who is Mehak.

No they dont live together. They are not brothers. I think they are cousins.
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
W*F was Irij wearing in today's episode..?
Amara_B thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Watching it right now. Zeeshan is seriously out of order, he has no right to hit Iraj. He's her brother not her father. Her father is alive and well, Zeeshan needs to take a good look at himself instead of attacking his sister.

Not that I like Iraj or her behaviour, but if Zeeshan is a concerned brother he should be speaking to his dad not attacking his sister.

Gosh this guy is such a creep. Does he not THINK before opening his mouth. What kind of an idiot thinks it's ok to ask his fiance to have coffee with him in his bedroom. That's not right at any time of the day, let alone during the night.

And Haya is an idiot. I'm starting to dislike her. How can she just stand there while he repeatedly bad mouths her mum. If someone was disrespectful about my mum the way Zeeshan is about Haya's I would have told him to get lost a long time ago.

Is she really ok with spending her life with a man who not only verbally abuses her, but also her mum?

Haya is going to be left badnaam. She needs to learn to say no.
Edited by Amara_B - 10 years ago
-shabz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisbahx

W*F was Irij wearing in today's episode..?

W*F does Iraj wear in every episode...its like she shops at lunda bazaar...did you miss her hot pink shoes in the previous episode, when she goes to her BF's house😆
what was she wearing? I didnt notice
-shabz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

what was she wearing? I didnt notice

go back and see ...i cannot explain her fashion sense 😆...first of all her butt is too huge for that kind of pants...and she better throw away those blue contacts...she looks like she is possessed.
is it the scene in which she sees haya with zeeshan?
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I think its the next morning.. She also goes to Haya's house in the same outfit.. Red and white
Amara_B thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
she wears a jeans, tshirt and one of those cropped shirts that tie at the front over the tshirt.

She has a crap dress sense.