Aamna Am thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Girls do visit my shop.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2987123

Saathfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Zeeshan is proving to be a bigger jerk with every episode. He is proving to be copy of shiastas daughters. Pompous, insensitive self absorbed jerk.
I hope they introduce a new character for Haya.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I cannot get over the pink furniture at Danish's house...pink furniture with orange walls🤢...yeh kis kisam kay ameer log hain.
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I was extremely upset at how Zeeshan talked to Haya the night of their engagement. I mean, you know your mom well enough yet you pressurize your fiance? What are you, man?

It's not like Haya asked him to go against his mom for her..he did that for HIMSELF..and now the hypocrisy!
PS- I like Danish..and absolutely loved how he replied to all of Muskaan's tantrums about not working around the house, etc.
I am starting to fangirl Danish and Haya now! I want him to call his wedding off with Muskaan!
I want Muskaan and Iraj to marry someone who would set them straight.

And what is Ayaan and his mother hiding? :O Is he impotent or something?

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

I was extremely upset at how Zeeshan talked to Haya the night of their engagement. I mean, you know your mom well enough yet you pressurize your fiance? What are you, man?

It's not like Haya asked him to go against his mom for her..he did that for HIMSELF..and now the hypocrisy!
PS- I like Danish..and absolutely loved how he replied to all of Muskaan's tantrums about not working around the house, etc.

Danish seems like an understanding type of guy. I think he would compromise instead of leaving Muskaan or telling her to do the housework. Like in todays episode, he justifies her behaviour saying she is just spoilt and bigri hui because of her parents pyaar.

And ugh any guy who makes a girl go against her own mom is seriously not worth it -_- haya should listen to her mom and sister here, a mothers instinct can never go wrong..she can already see her daughters future with this guy!
I hope Danish doesnt divorce Muskaan and marry her though :( he should either just cancel his wedding or Haya should get a new guy at the end
BlackJack. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
muskan aur iraj pagal hain yaar
Iraj told her real name
Beta tu to gayi ab [=0)]
BlackJack. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
becharay sheri ki shakal dekhne wali thi and she told him like oh i change names everyday
I know something really bad is gonna happen to her