Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amara_B thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I prefer Danish to Zeeshan too.

Zeeshan comes across really selfish. He wanted to marry Haya and fought his mum to marry her. He refuses to understand that as a girl Haya can't just jump in his car with him and go for drives, or meet him at restaurants. She even tried explaining that things are different for her, and he turned it into an ego issue claiming she doesn't care for him.

On top of that he tells Haya that she MUST keep his mother happy and win her love in order to keep him happy. He knows full well what his mother is like, he even said he doesn't understand how his dad managed to live with her all his life. Yet he's putting pressure on Haya and saying my mum is good and loves me a lot, to keep me happy you have to win her over. He knows his mum doesn't like Haya. If his mums happiness is that important to him, he should have listened to her and not married Haya.

He can't have his cake and eat it too. Either don't marry Haya, and keep your mum happy. Or marry Haya and be willing to stand by her side when your mum causes problems (which she obviously will).

I really don't like Zeeshan. He's a hypocrite, always telling his sisters off, he needs to take a good look at himself.

Danish on the other hand comes across as a really principled and rooted character. He respects and cares for his mum. He also will respect and care for his wife providing she fulfills her role well. He seems like a fair person who wont tolerate his wife mistreating his mum and will also stand by his wife if she is mistreated.

It's a matter of upbringing, Danish is good because his mother is good. Zeeshan is selfish like his mother. I hate how he got annoyed with Haya for not getting in the car.

It would be nice to see Haya and Danish getting married but I don't think that will happen.

I think Muskaan and Danish will get divorced, and Danish will remarry but with some other girl. In the OST he's with a girl - eating at a market type thing, and Muskaan is watching and crying.
Edited by Amara_B - 10 years ago
I dont likeZeeshan either, but then Haya should marry a new character. If she marries her cousins husband that would just make her look like the bad one.
and how can you predict that Danish will stand by his wife if she mistreats his mom?! 🤣
Amara_B thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

and how can you predict that Danish will stand by his wife if she mistreats his mom?! 🤣

Lmao. I didn't mean he definitely will. I meant he comes across as a principled guy who will stand by whoever is in the right. Ergo if the wife is mistreated he will stand by her. I'm just saying he seems like a guy who will stay true to his principles.
Could be but I don't think they have shown much of his character that we could judge what hes like
Amara_B thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Could be but I don't think they have shown much of his character that we could judge what hes like

That's true. But I will be so annoyed if he turns out negative. He just seems too good, I want him to stay like that, lol. I swear throughout the last episode I was thinking what the hell did Danish's family see in Muskaan, they're far to good for Muskaan and her family. They probably liked her looks.
Edited by Amara_B - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Amara_B

That's true. But I will be so annoyed if he turns out negative. He just seems too good, I want him to stay like that, lol. I swear throughout the last episode I was thinking what the hell did Danish's family see in Muskaan, they're far to good for Muskaan and her family. They probably liked her looks.

He doesn't look negative either. But nor does the other guy who Falah is marrying. Zeeshan looks more negative than them.😆 Poor Haya is so innocent, believing his words. I can smell hypocrisy coming from his mouth all the way here.😆

I guess they chose Muskaan because usually for rishta they see family background and class.
Aamna Am thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Well haya likes zeeshan.whtever he is.zeeshan's mom is very 😡 she will make haya's life like hell.his sisterz n mother doesn't like haya.
Edited by Aamna Am - 10 years ago
BlackJack. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
oh God what was this? so many girls? and muskan and arij fight like wild cats... and the other three are hell innocent... i dint like haya sying yes for zeeshan...he's just not true to his feelings. before the engagement he was ready for everything coming in his relationship with haya and now he is lecturing her to make his tyrant mother happy...🤢
how funny the parents have a past too...
Aamna Am thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Haya should not marry zeeshan