Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Muskaan ki wedding honi kahan se thi..Danish is like sucha suljhahua larka 😆 kahan wo attitude company usko milni thi 😆
I still think they are going to get married though, and then her and Falah won't get along and face problems and stuff.
Because in the title pic, Haya and Iraj are shown together and Falah and Muskaan are shown together.
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I also thought she'd get married and THEN face problems..

-Deepali- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

That was a nice episode once again, looks like Muskaan's wedding might be called off, after seeing her behavior in the precap.

I have also feeling that Danesh does not marry Mushkan.. I think after seeing Muskan behaviors
and after seeing her childish Behevious ( her fighting with her sister ) her wedding might be
called off.
it would be possible Danesh will marry with Haya😳

Danish and Haya?
That doesnt make sense :S
will she divorce Zeeshan?
I dont want that to happen :(
Dont worry Maha Maliks stories always end with hero and heroine together :P
Aamna Am thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi everyone!
I'm a big fan of aiza.n watch the drama mere meharban.add me in 😊
Saathfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I am guessing that it maybe temporary breakup. Fala will marry her guy who will tell her something nasty on wedding night as the OST shows her crying in her bridal dress. I think he is married before with kid. Muskaan will add to Falas torture but then fala will manage to fix her marriage while muskaan will blow it to bits.
In ost iraj is shown in a mosque in very traditional garb praying with naima. So something is going to go wrong with her boyfriend and Shaista is going to dump her. Naima is te one who will help her. Zeeshan will be his mothers son initially but will turn over at the end.

I like Danish more than zeeshan and would not mind if haya marries him but I don't think that will happen. Zeeshan I find to be very much under his mothers influence. He is adding very immature pressure on haya to ignore her mother.
Aamna Am thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

THNX
😃

Word Count: 1

Originally posted by: Saathfan

I am guessing that it maybe temporary breakup. Fala will marry her guy who will tell her something nasty on wedding night as the OST shows her crying in her bridal dress. I think he is married before with kid. Muskaan will add to Falas torture but then fala will manage to fix her marriage while muskaan will blow it to bits.

In ost iraj is shown in a mosque in very traditional garb praying with naima. So something is going to go wrong with her boyfriend and Shaista is going to dump her. Naima is te one who will help her. Zeeshan will be his mothers son initially but will turn over at the end.

I like Danish more than zeeshan and would not mind if haya marries him but I don't think that will happen. Zeeshan I find to be very much under his mothers influence. He is adding very immature pressure on haya to ignore her mother.

I like your analysis! Zeeshan seems very immature
But a girl like Haya wouldn't marry her cousins husband :S
and who is naima? do you mean nayyara?

Falahs susraal seems really nice it would be heartbreaking if they deceive her :(