Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Amara_B

No clue. But he was in Zindagi tere bina. He was quite scary in that one, he killed a baby :(

I agree he is a good actor.

I think I saw him in Aise jale jiya, he was hilarious in that.😆
I guess he always plays the bad guy. Another typecasted actor.
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Munni, yes, as Deeps said, it's Meri Zaat Zarra e Benishaan If you haven't seen it already, I recommend you do 😳 since you've seen quite a few Pakistani shows already, it's time you give this one a try 😳
Somerax thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

She lied about her name🤣

Btw what is that actors real name? I have seen him act before and hes awesome!

His name is Agha Ali

Originally posted by: Somerax

His name is Agha Ali

Agha Ali is Zeeshan. Her brother.
dramaybaaz. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
The drama is getting more interesting now, even though Zeeshan's whole family is completely OTT and annoying. Zeeshan and Haya are adorable though..Ayeza gets to act with all the cute actors!
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
what is up with shaista and her OTT facial expressions...it feels like I am watching star plus...and do the evil sisters do their shopping from lunda bazaar🤔.
Saathfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I used to regularly watch MSKS and now this is becoming my regular show. Even though story is not new how it is directed is showing everyone's skills. Even the OTT daughters are fun to watch. Shasta is a stubborn selfish woman and seeing her husband stand up to her is fun to watch.
In many dramas they show limitless maliciousness or the female lead bearing tragedies to no end it becomes almost depressing to see these dramas and one is better off ff it. But so far this show is holding on to positivity even under calamities.

I like haya and falla bond and specially like the old story brewing always in the backdrop.
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
That was a nice episode once again, looks like Muskaan's wedding might be called off, after seeing her behavior in the precap.
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

Munni, yes, as Deeps said, it's Meri Zaat Zarra e Benishaan If you haven't seen it already, I recommend you do 😳 since you've seen quite a few Pakistani shows already, it's time you give this one a try 😳

Fairy, Deeps, I will give this one a try a well., Deeps, yess we talked abt it !! 😳

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

That was a nice episode once again, looks like Muskaan's wedding might be called off, after seeing her behavior in the precap.

she deserves it😆