TV's Superstar Vivian Dsena to pursue a career in Bollywood

-Gushers- thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Did Vivian DSena quit Madhubala-Ek Ishq Ek Junoon to pursue a career in Bollywood?

Fri, January 24, 2014 6:52pm UTC by Rashma Shetty Bali Add first Comment
Did Vivian DSena quit Madhubala-Ek Ishq Ek Junoon to pursue a career in Bollywood?
Yogen Shah

The buzz doing rounds suggested that the Madhubaba-Ek Ishq Ek Junoon actor was ousted from the show just like the Qubool Hai star Karan Singh Grover

Vivian DSena and the makers of Madhubala denied these rumours at a press conference in Mumbai. Both the parties said that all was well between the actor and the serial's makers. And if the latest gossip in telly land is to be believed then Mr RK is ready to shift from being the poster boy of television to being in the posters of Bollywood. Yes, buzz is that the actor has finalised on a Bollywood project and will soon be seen on the 70mm. When Vivian was quizzed about this development, he however chose to play it safe. The actor confirmed that he would love to hop, skip and jump to Bollywood, but for now it's a month long break.

The makers too said that there were no starry tantrums from Vivian, who plays a highhanded filmi guy in the soap. We are yet to know who will play Drashti Dhami's RK in Madhubala now that the show will take a 20-year leap. Will it be Vivian's real life dost Karanvir Bohra step in as the new RK?

As for Vivian, we certainly are keeping a close watch on the actor's career moves and be assured that RK's next project will be revealed right here on BollywoodLife! Until then, BollywoodLifers, you tell us - do you think Vivian DSena will make it big in Bollywood like Sushant Singh Rajput?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

927945 thumbnail
He got so much appreciation from this tv show n glad he left y should he play father of 25 yrs old old when he himself is 25. All d best to him for his future n now waiting for bolly fans who think tv actors as some minor species just to bash him 😆
Edited by adyluvskat - 10 years ago
.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I never really connected with Vivian. I remember that vampire show he did. Never thought of him as a good actor. But it's good to see television stars get an opportunity today. It's not just all about models and star kids. Good luck to him if it's true!
643898 thumbnail
The only actor i liked both in TV and movies is rajeev khandelwal . I think no other telly guy can be like him
DianaPrince thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
vivian seems a nice guy offscreen
but onscreen he is boring
he is just frozen🥱

and he is also KRK😆😆
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
vivian has the look to be in bw but he cant act ..if he learns acting den he can survive else no chnce..
anyways wish him the best...
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Deathstroke

The only actor i liked both in TV and movies is rajeev khandelwal . I think no other telly guy can be like him

yeah ,i agree..he carried it well even when he moved to bw and his handsome look added to it..wish he had gotten chance in bw few years before
643898 thumbnail

Originally posted by: niksidfan

yeah ,i agree..he carried it well even when he moved to bw and his handsome look added to it..wish he had gotten chance in bw few years before

i stopped watching KTH after he quit the show . He took a panga with ekta and still became successful 👏
Edited by Deathstroke - 10 years ago
ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
He is really frozen onscreen! I liked him in PKYEK and thats it!
And why do these TV (well known) actors even try to act... Like every actor cant be a Sushant Singh -_- Pick some other TV project
shorty123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
He's hot! And I think he's good in Madhubala. He pulls off the character well. If awful 'actors' like Siddharth Malhotra, Imran Khan and Abhishek bachan are allowed to act in bollywood movies then I'm sure Vivian is aswel.