Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

982283 thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Anyone who supports Israel in the genocide and killing of babies and kids.....needs to go down....whoever they are...smiley11

Are there people in Bollywood who support Israel ? smiley11That is news to me!

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 4 months ago
982283 thumbnail

If so I will boycott all of Bollywood I don’t care. Nothing justifies indiscriminately carpet bombing a narrow conjested land where more than half of the population consists of young children.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Anyone who supports Israel in the genocide and killing of babies and kids.....needs to go down....whoever they are...smiley11

She did that?
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Are their people in Bollywood who support Israel ? smiley11That is news to me!

This is a few years old but still …

IMG_7835.jpegIMG_7836.jpegIMG_7837.jpeg

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: VimalPanMasala

It's not about acting. Tara Sutaria has a beautiful face, but her type of beauty had a lot of Muslim fans and a lot of male fans joining her fanclubs. (This is not a bad thing). Most people fangirling over young Bollywood stars are mostly left-wingers too.

However, Tara Sutaria is notoriously pro-Israel (has even done ambassadorships with the Israeli embassy) and keeps catering to her fans with food pictures instead of any of her actual personality (likes, dislikes, we know nothing).

This means she lost all her fans. Particularly after being pro-Israel. Ananya kept all her male fans that she has for looking *pretty* whereas Tara actually did really good in Apurva but it was too late.

This is extremely disheartening to read 💔

Are you sure?

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

IMG_7835.jpeg

off topic but is that Vivek Oberoi and Bachchans all in the same frame ?

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Are their people in Bollywood who support Israel ? smiley11That is news to me!

I came to know about it from Vimal's post ...that both Tara and Ananya support Israel....don't know how credible his source is....but I haven't seen them supporting Israel openly....

Vimal mentioned in his post.....don't know the credibility of the source.....so my post was in general..

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

IMG_7835.jpegIMG_7836.jpegIMG_7837.jpeg

Nah...this pic is old.....even Jews don't like Netanyahu now.....something like this in the current scenario would be shameful.

982283 thumbnail

I came to know about it from Vimal's post ...that both Tara and Ananya support Israel....don't know how credible his source is....but I haven't seen them supporting Israel openly....

Ok I don’t want anything to do with them, then!