Blast from the Past Thread #23!!Catch up and some ott!! pg 114 epi 230 - Page 84

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soni19sweet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: sohara

Why worst? It's great.
Loved it soni.

thanks

Word Count: 1

soni19sweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarwen

Amazing Salooni.. I have no idea how you made this!

i have made it from photoshop
Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: salooni

the worst edit i supposed i first itme tr

something like this

I love it, Its FANTASTIC. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
How do you make these creations? I never get it.
Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Episode 229

An episode with quite a lot to write about.. After a long time scenes flowing seamlessly into each other in the 20 mins.. The minutes that follow reveal a lot about each individual of the Raizada household... "Ee ghar mein aisan naahi howat hai".. amazingly different from most serials on television.. Here is household where none of the women are shown working so you would be tempted to put a label of regressive .. but then comes this one simple line and you understand this is the house Arnav Singh Raizada belongs to. Nani may have said no to Lavanya as a bahu but her reasons where not blind tradition only.. The loud next gen saas who does nothing remotely sacrificing for her husband but expects it out of her already too docile and scared bahu.. a grown middle aged man who agrees with his mother and gently playfully shows his wife that he too does not expect it.. and another man who does not agree with his mother but does very little to display the displeasure.. No concrete action to protect the one he has sworn to protect.. And finally the contemplative look of an elder sister.. Am really happy with the direction here.. Anjali has this quiet layered far off look.. like she isn't really hearing the words but figuring out whats behind it.. a subtle disappointment that her caring bhabhi has not acted upon her absolutely sincere words when she tried explaining her "Chote" to his "Khushi".. not the reaction she had hoped to draw out.. and for one brief second we see Sanaya steal a furitive glance at Anjali.. the glance conveyed that Khushi knew in her heart of hearts that she was letting di down by behaving this way..

Nani tries to order chote home but the busy man will not be swayed into hurrying home.. Khushi tries to wait.. her hungry stomach does not.. Fasting has never been khushi's forte.. but eating all those puris?! And rice.. and whole bowl full of sabjis?!!

"Ki jab tak main ghar nai aaunga tum khana nai khaoge".. ordinary words but the way Barun says it makes me think .. he is not standing at a hands distance away from his pagal wife uttering words that can be said even in a crowded room.. If I close my eyes and just hear him.. it feels like Arnav must be standing impossibly close to the endearingly wierd woman whispering in her ears something special..honeyed teasing voice.. "whaat sath baithke nai khana hai?" I am trying to be objective here but am absolutely floored by this man. "Waaitt main kahin se order kar deta hun." He is still not yelling at her.. Are real men like this?! why is it whenever he talks to her his tone is so intimate... its like an endless continuing conversation.. no beginning .. no end.. A slight hint of Barun peeping out of Arnav today.. Maybe its all this talk of food that brings him out .. Have heard Barun is quite the foodie in real life.. No words needed just an expressive face communicating the tiredness.. hunger.. Arnav Singh Raizada with his back half turned had jumped down stairs to catch a swaying Khushi Kumari Gupta on the temple steps and today right next to him Khushi can't feel him about to collapse .. where is the mehsoos these days?

Interesting Khushi says hey bhagwan not hey devi mayya.. was it a slip by Sanaya? A girl had fed her rakshas jilebis another day.. put both her hands around his falling frame to support him.. shared the secret.. But today because of her childish pranks she has in a way lost the wife's haq.. I want to feed him..look after him.. possessiveness.. you are mine.. guilt.. I didn't mean you actual harm.. But for now I have to stand back and see everyone else take care of you.. fuss and worry for you.. mami being melodramamtic is sharply made to shut up.. Am getting this feeling more and more that nani is very much like Arnav in some ways..

Hahaha seems arnav's not a fan of babli just like us.. Ha curt nod of head is the only acknowledgement of a goodnight you are going to get! Anjali was at her best in these episodes.. There is a comfort that only siblings can share.. Don't have any myself but from what I have heard you can let out the long held breath and just relax knowing here is someone who will love you and let you be no matter what.. Her pretty orange bangles are grogeous.. How lovingly she feeds chote. Reminds me of the discussion on our thread about how Arnav also needs to be shown love.. By the way her plate has 4 bowls.. If Khushi cooked all that while Arnav was waiting no wonder he fainted! Sensible di consoling realizes Khushi is feeling terrible.. Had it been a different show for no reason at all the bahu would be blamed.. And here unaware that it is actually her fault she is being consoled.. IPK got so many things right repeatedly..

Her voice a still a tad too loud.. was it panic or not knowingly but just by habit since this is how Khushi is now.. When they had gazed at stars and a broken boy had asked consolation a girl didn't have too many words.. Uncomfortable perhaps scared to see him in so much anguish had turned to leave yet whispered in a shaky voice "aap thik toh hai na"? That is the voice I want and don't get yet.. he in turn is brusque .. showing the hurt in a way men do sometimes.. Sanaya does look good in white.." Tum white mein bahut achchi lagti ho" .. Echos in the future somewhere.. berating herself.. does she remember he has married her for 6 months threatening to break her sister's marriage.. does she remember this is what she had set out to do.. make his life hell.. is it guilt? is it fikr? is it farq? is it haq? its all this and love..

Can't bear the distance.. pulls the chaise close yet its too far.. staring unblinking from afar.. but my heart sees her soul lying there right next to him.. holding him impossibly close.. Taking care of him.. absolutely lovely notes of rabba ve enhacing each emotion.. he gets up and slowly her voice starts to get gentle .. As Khushi held on to Arnav's face am captivated by Sanaya beeauutiful long fair fingers.. reminds me of the daintly arched milky white foot that Arnav had held while placing the payal.. exercising her right thumps his back to take away the unease.. was she doing it for him or for herself? Did it even matter.. "matlab sirf iska hai ki main hamesha hamesha".. and so we witnessed Khushi's hamesha... Barun's tantalising heavy eyes unknowingly piercingly questioning her? I believe they are saying.. "so you thought you showered me with love all day.. look at this moment.. do you see this? do we even need any words? Does it really need a name? isn't our every action a confession? A declaration .."

Standing.. Leaning.. Sitting.. Drowsing.. Reclining.. Not giving into the clutches of slumber.. am so very delighted to get our Khushi back for these few minutes for now.. notice how Sanaya's expression also changes to the look of KKG of the old times.. the new young girl moved to Delhi in the chamkili dresses we had met.. Yet the women brought out like this man unfailingly managed to bring out in her.. and as she determinedly shakes away sleep I feel like yelling out.. ok just hug him already.. show him the love.. the concern.. the mad crazy pyaar you feel for your arnavji..

The last minute a slight loss of subtlety.. like we were watching something divine and were rudely jerked out of it..

Fantastic review πŸ‘
Khushi took care of Arnav, being at fault. Now the care has arrive in their relation. Her drama of swami did got out of control and sanayah expression to show khushi's guilt were superb.
Yes i wish she could hug him, a jado ki jhapi is the best cure to end the miseries which resides in their hearts.
soni19sweet thumbnail
hi where kate di
download hd link can i get it please
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Javeria3991

Fantastic review πŸ‘
Khushi took care of Arnav, being at fault. Now the care has arrive in their relation. Her drama of swami did got out of control and sanayah expression to show khushi's guilt were superb.
Yes i wish she could hug him, a jado ki jhapi is the best cure to end the miseries which resides in their hearts.

Thank you so much Javeria 😊! I remember you mentioning for the last episode that soon we will see Khushi's care and we see it in this episode. Also in Gupta house after hearing Khushi's talk with Garima we will see Arnav's guilt and care.. Continuously evolving emotions but behind everything is the love they feel for each other..
Motif_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@SoharaπŸ‘

Loved the description of their union of hearts.Beautiful wording.😊

This is the silent moment which is speaking with volume along with their heartbeat.He will never forget her words, her actions, her submission, her trust, her touch and it changes him , transforms him into an ice in the matter of his heart.
She will only remember , there was something which she mentions during fight before Dilli ma bali.The only thing which is still dominating him is mother like Di and her safety.Khushi seems nothing in front of that.
Well mentioned, Khushi was more surprised as compared to Arnav after coming to senses and that's what I like.It should be like that but Khushi's dialogue to Shyam is everything of this Holi Track "Dhakanain ek ho gai" but he didn't get that because he hears and sees what he wants to see and hear.
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Episode 229

An episode with quite a lot to write about.. After a long time scenes flowing seamlessly into each other in the 20 mins.. The minutes that follow reveal a lot about each individual of the Raizada household... "Ee ghar mein aisan naahi howat hai".. amazingly different from most serials on television.. Here is household where none of the women are shown working so you would be tempted to put a label of regressive .. but then comes this one simple line and you understand this is the house Arnav Singh Raizada belongs to. Nani may have said no to Lavanya as a bahu but her reasons where not blind tradition only.. The loud next gen saas who does nothing remotely sacrificing for her husband but expects it out of her already too docile and scared bahu.. a grown middle aged man who agrees with his mother and gently playfully shows his wife that he too does not expect it.. and another man who does not agree with his mother but does very little to display the displeasure.. No concrete action to protect the one he has sworn to protect.. And finally the contemplative look of an elder sister.. Am really happy with the direction here.. Anjali has this quiet layered far off look.. like she isn't really hearing the words but figuring out whats behind it.. a subtle disappointment that her caring bhabhi has not acted upon her absolutely sincere words when she tried explaining her "Chote" to his "Khushi".. not the reaction she had hoped to draw out.. and for one brief second we see Sanaya steal a furitive glance at Anjali.. the glance conveyed that Khushi knew in her heart of hearts that she was letting di down by behaving this way..

Nani tries to order chote home but the busy man will not be swayed into hurrying home.. Khushi tries to wait.. her hungry stomach does not.. Fasting has never been khushi's forte.. but eating all those puris?! And rice.. and whole bowl full of sabjis?!!

"Ki jab tak main ghar nai aaunga tum khana nai khaoge".. ordinary words but the way Barun says it makes me think .. he is not standing at a hands distance away from his pagal wife uttering words that can be said even in a crowded room.. If I close my eyes and just hear him.. it feels like Arnav must be standing impossibly close to the endearingly wierd woman whispering in her ears something special..honeyed teasing voice.. "whaat sath baithke nai khana hai?" I am trying to be objective here but am absolutely floored by this man. "Waaitt main kahin se order kar deta hun." He is still not yelling at her.. Are real men like this?! why is it whenever he talks to her his tone is so intimate... its like an endless continuing conversation.. no beginning .. no end.. A slight hint of Barun peeping out of Arnav today.. Maybe its all this talk of food that brings him out .. Have heard Barun is quite the foodie in real life.. No words needed just an expressive face communicating the tiredness.. hunger.. Arnav Singh Raizada with his back half turned had jumped down stairs to catch a swaying Khushi Kumari Gupta on the temple steps and today right next to him Khushi can't feel him about to collapse .. where is the mehsoos these days?

Interesting Khushi says hey bhagwan not hey devi mayya.. was it a slip by Sanaya? A girl had fed her rakshas jilebis another day.. put both her hands around his falling frame to support him.. shared the secret.. But today because of her childish pranks she has in a way lost the wife's haq.. I want to feed him..look after him.. possessiveness.. you are mine.. guilt.. I didn't mean you actual harm.. But for now I have to stand back and see everyone else take care of you.. fuss and worry for you.. mami being melodramamtic is sharply made to shut up.. Am getting this feeling more and more that nani is very much like Arnav in some ways..

Hahaha seems arnav's not a fan of babli just like us.. Ha curt nod of head is the only acknowledgement of a goodnight you are going to get! Anjali was at her best in these episodes.. There is a comfort that only siblings can share.. Don't have any myself but from what I have heard you can let out the long held breath and just relax knowing here is someone who will love you and let you be no matter what.. Her pretty orange bangles are grogeous.. How lovingly she feeds chote. Reminds me of the discussion on our thread about how Arnav also needs to be shown love.. By the way her plate has 4 bowls.. If Khushi cooked all that while Arnav was waiting no wonder he fainted! Sensible di consoling realizes Khushi is feeling terrible.. Had it been a different show for no reason at all the bahu would be blamed.. And here unaware that it is actually her fault she is being consoled.. IPK got so many things right repeatedly..

Her voice a still a tad too loud.. was it panic or not knowingly but just by habit since this is how Khushi is now.. When they had gazed at stars and a broken boy had asked consolation a girl didn't have too many words.. Uncomfortable perhaps scared to see him in so much anguish had turned to leave yet whispered in a shaky voice "aap thik toh hai na"? That is the voice I want and don't get yet.. he in turn is brusque .. showing the hurt in a way men do sometimes.. Sanaya does look good in white.." Tum white mein bahut achchi lagti ho" .. Echos in the future somewhere.. berating herself.. does she remember he has married her for 6 months threatening to break her sister's marriage.. does she remember this is what she had set out to do.. make his life hell.. is it guilt? is it fikr? is it farq? is it haq? its all this and love..

Can't bear the distance.. pulls the chaise close yet its too far.. staring unblinking from afar.. but my heart sees her soul lying there right next to him.. holding him impossibly close.. Taking care of him.. absolutely lovely notes of rabba ve enhacing each emotion.. he gets up and slowly her voice starts to get gentle .. As Khushi held on to Arnav's face am captivated by Sanaya beeauutiful long fair fingers.. reminds me of the daintly arched milky white foot that Arnav had held while placing the payal.. exercising her right thumps his back to take away the unease.. was she doing it for him or for herself? Did it even matter.. "matlab sirf iska hai ki main hamesha hamesha".. and so we witnessed Khushi's hamesha... Barun's tantalising heavy eyes unknowingly piercingly questioning her? I believe they are saying.. "so you thought you showered me with love all day.. look at this moment.. do you see this? do we even need any words? Does it really need a name? isn't our every action a confession? A declaration .."

Standing.. Leaning.. Sitting.. Drowsing.. Reclining.. Not giving into the clutches of slumber.. am so very delighted to get our Khushi back for these few minutes for now.. notice how Sanaya's expression also changes to the look of KKG of the old times.. the new young girl moved to Delhi in the chamkili dresses we had met.. Yet the women brought out like this man unfailingly managed to bring out in her.. and as she determinedly shakes away sleep I feel like yelling out.. ok just hug him already.. show him the love.. the concern.. the mad crazy pyaar you feel for your arnavji..

The last minute a slight loss of subtlety.. like we were watching something divine and were rudely jerked out of it..

Aarwen, Love your free style stroke writing with apt references from the past and future some of which I highlighted. Terrific objective writing ...πŸ‘you nailed the important points sprinkled all over. Yes Raizadas were always shown to be the contemporary progressive family, there is NO kitchen politics and scheming women.. a few reasons why this show stood out and remained endearing for many women like us!
Yes, that concern to disappointment was so much evident on Anjali's face and she seemed to have almost gauzed something amiss between the two. And no one like Daljeet- Barun equation in that Di -chote.. chemistry prevalent in all imp bondings in IPK. She is easily this sister most affectionate feeding her bro and he her obsessive little bro.
@ underlined, loved what you said.. every little emotion playing out there... she just can't see him in that state. But she should be guilty indeed for driving it this far the entire day.
Loved it Aarwen.
Motif_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@arwen😊 Beautiful

This is the moment where he is seeing her cares and worries for him, though he thinks she is acting but his heart knows because he is going to tell his Di"I know Di"
This is the point for her to STOP her extreme 101 games for him.She will be carrying on her loving nature of teasing but not with Swami much.
Her strategies will be different.
IPK has this universal language style in it.Everyone and everything is subtle and mild and non-prejudice.Arnav is not from this planet because this kind of husband is only available in IPK and in Arnav's style.

I loved his concerns for her too and not such a big deal attitude that it's ok let's order.😊