Blast from the Past Thread #23!!Catch up and some ott!! pg 114 epi 230 - Page 80

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER...

Arshi's Index

EPISODE 228

Raisin in Time...

"Khushi's bullet train" which I think most of us are thinking has no direction but why?We can blame for so many things but I am not thinking the way she is acting , I am thinking the reasons why is she doing that? I think we are neglecting the true image of her character..I am not going to say that I am a master but because this is my character and truly depicts me and my actions & reactions towards life over these years.I did a lot of things which are/were not my trait but I did to reach to some target no matter what,which made me restless day and night under my egoistic self respect banner or for any reasons.I feel her pain right from my heart and how is she coping with that.You can't understand any one's pain in a true manner till you are in that person's shoes.

Absolutely agree with you. I actually didn't have much complain against her antics. I was just a bit shocked how she played with his meal. Cause we saw how concern she is with his diabetis.

What terrible situation she was in, I don't think any other 18 year old can be cope up with it. she is a strong girl and a fighter. so that she didn't relinquish and tried every single way to make Arnav tell the reason of his acrimony.

I'm really sorry that you had to go through so much in life. May God gives you peace and happiness.

There is no doubt the execution of each and everything in this track is pathetic but the true meaning is really touching and that's what I am feeling here.CVs has completely gone insane putting so many hidden meanings through nonsense which ,a common person can't connect .They went too far this time as connections and meanings are hidden in metaphoric dialogues like a puzzle pieces.

I don't think that CV's have totally jeopardized Khushi's sweet ,innocent and caring side.Not at all.She is impulsive by nature and always acts first and thinks later.But when she puts two and two together, no one can beat her.Today,Her hugging the rude Bubbly with her charmed nature of becoming Bubbly which melted the kiddo right away shows her friendly nature , "thode paagal hain par hum kum thoda hi hain"... [that was the connection to show her interaction with kids just like in Beauty & the beast and right after her engagement when a small boy reminded her of Arnav who never says sorry.] ...Second, when she was in the office and her Jalaibi talk was making sweet connections with others as Jalaibi is her sepeciality,"sweets, Food...meaning she is still same old Khushi who thinks this office as hers now because of her LG and don't forget he didn't close her Dabba service either...Third, she is sweet with every member of the family except Shyam and Arnav... Now the question is,Then why is she not doing anything about that piece of dirt Shyam who misbehaved with her disgustingly ? and why with only Arnav...

khushi is a very endearing person. so sweet and understanding.

she didn't want to dig Shyam issue by jeopardizing her jiji and pregnant Anjali's life.

she fought with arnav to make him speak up, cuase, she couldn't bear the animosity between them. Cause she always loved him. so that after knowing the truth behind the force marriage, she became desperate to prove him her truth.

Hear me out calmly..., Shyam was her culprit but after her marriage , He is out of that category...She thinks and said it loudly..."Aap shaadi shuda rahain ya nahin magar hum aapki zindagi ka hisaa nahin ban sakte...and her declaration...Apney sukh keh liye Anjaliji ko aapko chodna chahiye..."...That triggers the mind that she is done with him ...chapter closed...and now he is Anjali's convict and felon and she supposed to punish him...,"Anjaliji aankhain kholiye...kahin baithe baithe na so jayega" ...very deep meaning here...

Here comes Arnav's words"tum har kaam akaile nahin kar saktin..."...as Khushi had two moments where she could set things right about Shyam, First, when she found out and she couldn't tell Anjali and Second on marriage day , after Payal made her realized and she wanted to tell Arnav but Anjali's pregnancy stopped her as well as Buaji.She might do something later but then WHAT happened,her dreamsgot interrupted and snatched away from the very same man who set those dreams for her.BUT remember she also has no clue the change in her Prince is because of this Scorpion's poisonous bite at this point.She did take care of him really good later after knowing his TRUE abilities during kidnapping.So in her eyes, Arnav is her delinquent who shattered her dreams and at the same time she loves him regardless of her hate.

loved your perception here. she knew that Arnav was her rajkumar, his shaitan avatar was just a facade. that's why she never gave up.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:Her dreams...

Today's epi is raising a beautiful point to look upon,Kishmish... RIASINS, lots of em.Why do we have again em after Episode 109. Symbolism and connection"mewe ka halwa" [raisins sweet]Raisins are symbolic of the passage from the bitterness of sorrow to sweetness of new beginning, forgiveness and solace and comfort in the eternal salvation and freedom of the departed soul.

great to know about raisin.

That day Khushi brought this Halwa for Arnav to free him from his sorrows to bring his departed happiness and sweetness back but he shattered her dreams , her hopes.

Just like yesterday Anjali said"Khushiji apni khushiyan talash karne ki koshish kar rahi hain..." ...

Kishmish,a dried grape...as halted dreams , stalled hopes of Khushi...lots of em..."Charon taraf khushiyuon ka mahol, tare, phool, Rajkumar...these are her hopes and dreams which she starts her day from and hopes that her oath which she took by holding her manglasutre that she will bring her Arnavji back to her will come true...she is living and burning day by day in this ...yeh sawal humain din raat khata rehta hai..."

Khushi who is an orphan, and started her life and became mature way too early but didn't loose her childish side which Arnav adores and always takes care of her and even in his absence he will remind Akash to do so and later will tell her "I love you the way you are"

From episode 1st, on the road , a boy asks hher "Where is your Rajkumar?" and helicopter passes by.Her destined Rajkumar and she was in her fancy attire...on her scooty.Did she think anything but to save her family from trouble...She is a fun living and optimistic as could as she be but her dreams are started getting shattered or halted the moment she met her Rajkumar...since the epi 1st.He shattered them like those pearls.

Her first shattered dream was on Diwali night where her Rajkumar showed her the way to him and she did give him her heart which he broke in million pieces and she stood there on Eternal heaven to find his reasons...but did she stop there, No she came to him to ask him the answer"aur woh sab.." But he did not give any answer.Halted...postponed...and when he came after her...just shattered her more to make her meet the reality and her unborn hope and dream got detained.But did she stop dreaming, NO...she tried to move on and got engaged with Shyam may be for the sake of her family but she decided to stick on... but fate brought her back to him.

My perception is different here. she didn't agree to marry Shyam, to move on in life. She did because bua coerced her and blackmailed her in every single way. and of course Arnav's denial also made her took the decision. You must remeber how devasted she was after the engagement. She didn't even wear the ring. bua did everything forcefully. But it's true that everytime Arnav shattered her.

Her second shatterd dream, Her Rajkumar came into her life a-gain and showed her the meaning for her Dhak Dhak and it's reason...why because her dream of this Rajkumar never vanished.He started weaving a dream for her this time and when she became ready to hear it on the terrace waiting for her Rajkumar,she got entangled within evil's embrace.The evil made her forgot every dream at that moment and she ran for her own survival, realizing later to tell her Rajkumar about Shyam but again got halted by Anjali's pregnancy.The day which could have been the happiest day of her life has turned out to be the worst day of her life.A girl who dreamt of a wedding with her Rajkumar, waited for 18 years, survived one heartbreak to another, finally finds her Rajkumar under the cloak of Shaitan who put her sister's life in her hand.Do or Die...without telling her any reasons again...

She took all this and still is standing on her feet in her senses...I won't expect at all at least for a girl aged 18.

So true. Khushi's patience, her strong will and endurance is plausible.

Now comes to the third shattered dream, Heer-Ranjha, the story eternal lovers. Just imagine how Khushi must have felt there?She is not shedding any hope she comes to him and asks him" jo jo bura kaha uska koi matlab nahi... main hamesha hanesha tumse kya ..." but Pathetically the girl who is yearning to hear from her Rajkumar " simple words of hopes" but always ends up with no answers ... Her frustration shows here in this scene when Arnav asked "batana mujhe kab aana hain" that "phir aapke zindagi ki sabse aachi ghadhi aayegi ... Hum mar jayenge".She is seeping into this reality that may be this dream of her's has a dead end.But the very next moment, her Rajkumar confesses, "Tumhare bina Ranjha kuch nehin hain Heer",and again her dead end sees a way out.She was longing to hear these golden words from his mouth but he proves her wrong again and in return screamed at her to shatter her more but she is still standing on her hopes and dreams.Can anyone imagine her "State of mind"?

can't agree more. She loves him a a lot. so that she didn't give up and fought like a bravado.

Then comes Holi fourth crappy moment, her Rajkumar did show her way to his heart which she feels and has a vague memory but again his denial leaving her confuse more than ever.

The moment she seems to come back to life, this "Rajkumar" comes back to hurt her again. No one can maintain "Sanity" after this much heart break... Absolutely not... She is irritated with the one person who rules her heart; the one person who is her heart's Rajkumar and now she is understanding that her Rajkumar and Shaitan are one so how to tame em to accept or blurt the truth ...Today's epi is giving us hints about her halted dreams and how is she reacting towards it after that much of her heart break.But she is an optimistic girl and always sees good in evil.When your dreams are shattered then your heart might explode and that is happening with her.This epi makes us ponder so much after Diwali.

optimistic she is and a fighter as well.

Arnav is her culprit who married her in a wrong way and not even telling her the reason...The REASON of the "Chot" because of which he married her.She knows he will never give her any answer easily so she is trying everything in her hand to make him blurt it out.She is testing his small patience to make him angry..."ghuse main dimagh band" Arnav who will tell her the truth..."hum peh ghussa karne ka koi bhi bhana chalega..."...but she is forgetting something, this is not her trait and she can't separate herself from those roots.She is giving him, tit for tat treatment by tainting his self respect [ Promo 4...humain humare kapde banate hain...in his office...]... Today she took his clothes away, his identity...the way he rooted out her values..her identity on the day of marriage.Today she did all in his office, his Mandir, his second home...the very same way he deprived off her dignity in her palace, in mandir, in her DM's house. He is doing it for his sister but she is doing it to find the truth. πŸ‘πŸ‘

Khushi who is really Buaji's titliya and sanka and for her ,others' smile is a real gift and joy .Who can't even think to give anyone any kind of "Chot" and she has been accused from the very same man who she can't even imagine to do such a thing and for her to understand the magnitude of his "chot", she has to first understand the magnitude of His love for Her..."jisee jijaan se chahte hain .To understand that love, she has to let go of all of her anger, hurt, and frustration behind her hidden smile."apne kartavye se peeche nahin hatna.." This can only be done when she can differentiate in between her extreme out of box antics from extreme harmful actions which can jeopardies HIS life. This is the build up where she will learn and snap out of it after seeing her man's health down the drain because of her foolishness.

Pause here: She stops her all of her extreme pranks after Arnav's fainting incident.Huge difference in between her pranks now and later.She changes her strategy and GH track shows the new level of understanding in between them. When he tells her the reason of their marriage , she connects all of these dots, his true , genuine concern for his sister and that's why ...when she questions herself...of his wrong doing"WHY he did that?..." She couldn't remain angry with him and try to make her side clear regardless of her acceptance or rejection by Arnav because she can't live with this thought that he thinks ill about her"jab aap humare barey main itna ghatiya sochtey hain.."...again her trait, her self respect her dignity..."hum ney aisa khuch nahin kya jiski aap humain itni badi saza dain..."...She repents for not telling about Shyam earlier..."Khushi tum ne mujhe batana zaroori nahin samjha" ...That is her repent which she feels and wanna clear her side later on but then their separation takes this whole thing to a new level of their love where all this becomes MEANINGLESS.

My grabber is today he is accepting all of her irritations patiently because it is way better than her silence. Yesterday , his Di applied Tikka on him and he accepted it unwillingly and today Anjali's hints are running in Khushi's brain as bullet train.She is on her "101 mission" to annoy him more, pretends to apply Tikka from her own forehead without realizing the HEAT of this contact is ready not only to melt her but also is ready to liquefy him , to disintegrate him in his own desires.Desires to hold her forever while she is doing all of this just to go away from him.She gets possessed by her desires and stays there holding him so gently and firmly like there is no tomorrow and this is the first time when ARNAV sees this familiar possessiveness in her which he does for her.That ignites him and melts his pounding heart which only holds LOVE for her which always makes him weak, damn weak.His lascivious and sensuous "khushi..." by gulping all of this proximity and her brushing breath on him shows how deeply he is affected by her and so is she as she couldn't separate herself either .Both brushes off their raw vulnerability.He walks away by rubbing off her tikka applied by Khushi..again his rejection...

loved your sublime description of the tika scene. It was proved in the scene that in spite of so much differences and animosity, their heart are still connected and exhilarate by each other's mere touch.

Pause here:That shows how he sees Anjali and Khushi.Anjali is at higher pedestal and Khushi is a betrayer for him now and one day he will descend for her just like he is doing for his sister.She will be illuminating his dark world and will bring his dreams out and those dreams will be associated with her.

I loved this picture for its significance and symbolisms for so many reasons. She was bending towards him and he was looking up towards her. There will be one day when Khushi will bow down to his PURE LOVE which is noble and important as her DM.Here comes Naniji's words.."chote jab kissi se pyar kart haimn aur unki khatir khuch na kar sakat hain tou khud ko hi saza daiwat hain..." That day she understands the depth of his love for her and that takes her to understand his "chot"...She remembers how he saved her in guest house broken building putting his life in danger, he saved her in the rain and tried to give her warm coat by making himself drench in the rain,she remembers his worried concern when she hurt her wrist with bangles,how he came after her to put bandage on her injured finger,and how it was hard for him to detach himself from her while leaving and she jerks up from this slumber.She finds the answer.

For Arnav, sky is the limit and he is always climbing, always looking up regardless negative traits around him try to pull him down. One day Khushi's love will be his limit, he will wish for it, he will always want it, he will always look towards it and when time comes, he will climb towards it and achieve it.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:After kidnapping , Khushi wants to leave him because of her self respect and his past taunting attitude but he never lets her leave"tumhaim paa kar rahoonga and aur apni zindagi ka hissa banaoonga hamesha hamesha keh liye..."

she decided to leave him not only sustain her self respect but for Anjali and Arnav too. she couldn't bear to see him in pain. so she wanted to sacrifice her love. But she underestimated Arnav's enormous love for her. by that time she became his oxygen to breath.

Symbolism and connections:Bindi on forehead as Shiv's third eye, as a spiritual eye which evolves the process of thinking and acts through inner vision but evolution is never easy ...it goes through with nasty phases till its completion...It is associated with chakarvyue, chakra...inner enlightenment but it is circle ...which brings changes through confusion process, with mistakes.This track is entangling with Khushi's exploration.Episode 254-255 "Nafrat keh iss mahol main kuch tou hai..." She figures out all since the day one and that day when pearls are scattering from her Dori...they are opening each layer of their relation in front of her to feel the real essence of it.AND that light will show her the path to her Arnavji.

Come on the last scene , again she is the one who tried every thing to get out of this mess but he forced her to retreat for not telling any one and now .."To Know the truth and to get out of the house " All of her attempts got backfired and Arnav did not get irritated enough to throw her out..she did not give up yet and today her smile in the office at the end because she is seeing a glimpse of her success.Don't forget he told her , he will eat pasta and she mocks him with geela geela pusta to make him angry.When she will find out he didn't eat and take his meds, she will repent and will stop...Just like Hot tea thrown scene.

Pause here;From becoming a halwai to nainital trip to empty his tank to make him stop.From desi girl to crashing his office for her fight for being right to fight for La. ...what has changed now ? ..Khushi's character remains the same what has changed is Arnav's reaction and that makes us thinking that Khushi has changed and losing her edge..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

She is using Arnav's weakness to extract the truth.The only problem is the way it is being narrated..they are complicating a straightforward story with unnecessary comedy ...The way it is being directed and presented seems to be going off track.

Today Payal's worry, curiosity, fear , jealousy, insecurity all getting erased as she realizes that the girl her husband is humming over is just a 9 year old

Moment of the day

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7OFCKUbDcw[/YOUTUBE]

Fantabulous, very insightful take.
i can feel, how you wrote it from your heart.
Khushi is always my favorite. I'm fida for ASR's handsome look and personality, but my love Khushi is not less than him. A big hug from me to analyse her character from a very realistic and subtle way. Absolutely agree with your each and every single point.
All the lines I marked bold were my favorite. Actually I loved each and every single lines you wrote.
Some of my thoughts I shared in purple.
the edits are just mind blowing.
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
ARSHI, 228, great write up to establish Khushi's pain. Reminded of one of those of your first page bibles. Fabulous. While there is no denying of her pain, the way it was portrayed made it look incohesive to almost insensitive that made it a bitter pill to swallow. Yes while his reactions to her changed she remained similar till the very end that remained the sore point as writers bestowed tremendous justice and growth on one character they didn't extend it to the other unfortunately.
But loved that connection to raisins and naniji's line. Very comprehensive write up ARSHI. Great job.

aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Horizon

Episode 228:

Her:

"On that stage that day guising as Heer I confessed ...

"Jiski bansuri ki dhun sun ne se mujhe jawan hone ka ehsaas hua

Jiski ek nazar se mujhe khud ke hone ka ehsaas hua"...

That yearning tenderness in your eyes and that timber in your voice awakens the woman in me...to feel and touch you.. ..to wrap every contour of your visage ... those rough edges with underlying suppleness.. is at the core of my entity... your caress and gaze... leaves me in a puddle of desire ... and vortexes me in a perilous pool...that almost scares me..as every time my dreams take wings you shun me! I may squeal...run.. prank quite unabashedly.. but inside... I am this woman who wanted to hold my man ... for ever.. ...do you see that my Rajkumar???"

Him:

"your warm supple skin...on my static self... suddenly an allayment not felt in years... an analgesic touch ...evoking many dormant desires...a cool drizzle on my arid soul...ephemeral this is.. or is this here to stay...in all the pain and hurt...a fervor throttled somewhere... ...and an echo left muted inside... are you mine.. my "khushi??"

A magnum opus in a miniscule utterance

you and me.. that is the only permanence!!

Horizon your words have a dreamy quality to it ❀️. Loved everything you wrote.. Am convinced this is exactly what the actors and everyone involved wanted to express. Can't decide which were my most favourite phrases since I loved it all. Thanks a lot for writing something so beautiful.
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Thnx Indi 😊 Good to see you back...

hi faiqa,

completely agree with you that given the circumstances, it's quite normal for her o behave in an erratic fashion... chaos has come upon her in a way. however, given her basic character, what got shown seemed a bit to far away and really not her. problem of writing, they sensed something precious but expressed it in a paltry unthinking way.

That underlined is the problem and I found a bit directions too because it is not up to the mark either , it seems like they have no interest at this point and their interest comes back a bit during kidnapping and when Sanaya has London trip and they gat a jolt that this is something we need to take care for the sake of money.

i enjoyed your symbolisms and the heartfelt reading of khushi.

none of us is a completely rational being and i bet i would have been in a state if what happened to her happened to me... writers could have thought this out with some empathy, we'd have an absolute winner phase then.

Oh that would be a master piece and that makes me more sad
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Thnx mehr😊
I loved that you mentioned at this point they are stretching for the business POV and forgetting the basic story.Good point.

Shyam , yes she is done with him but he is not done with her and that is the problem which she can't ponder upon because right now Arnav is his problem.

Thnx again
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katelyn

Sorry I got mislead by the date of these segments but they are actually refering back to Episode 228
[SBB] 12th April 2012: Dhriti, Sanaya, Akshay, Daljeet, Utkarsha, Jayshree T (Khushi's bodyguard), Episode 228 [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yq2RXeVjF2Y[/YOUTUBE]

DL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yq2RXeVjF2Y

[TB] 12th April 2012: Sanaya, Deepali & Akshay (Who is Miss B), Episode 228 [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5ctosgZLRk[/YOUTUBE]

DL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5ctosgZLRk

credit to the uploader

Thnx Kate ,😊

I just saw them while finding original promos.At this point they all are fed up with a lot of things.Arnav's movies, and the news of his quitting, LM left already, story has been changed because of channel ...we can see and feel it strongly then how come they can't .Tough time of IPK.Who knows the real story behind the curtains but a lot is happening.Just spent whole week watching and making sense for me.
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Horizon

Episode 228:

Her:

"On that stage that day guising as Heer I confessed ...

"Jiski bansuri ki dhun sun ne se mujhe jawan hone ka ehsaas hua

Jiski ek nazar se mujhe khud ke hone ka ehsaas hua"...

That yearning tenderness in your eyes and that timber in your voice awakens the woman in me...to feel and touch you.. ..to wrap every contour of your visage ... those rough edges with underlying suppleness.. is at the core of my entity... your caress and gaze... leaves me in a puddle of desire ... and vortexes me in a perilous pool...that almost scares me..as every time my dreams take wings you shun me! I may squeal...run.. prank quite unabashedly.. but inside... I am this woman who wanted to hold my man ... for ever.. ...do you see that my Rajkumar???"

Him:

"your warm supple skin...on my static self... suddenly an allayment not felt in years... an analgesic touch ...evoking many dormant desires...a cool drizzle on my arid soul...ephemeral this is.. or is this here to stay...in all the pain and hurt...a fervor throttled somewhere... ...and an echo left muted inside... are you mine.. my "khushi??"

A magnum opus in a miniscule utterance

you and me.. that is the only permanence!!

Beautiful Horizon 😊

Her first attempt to bring him closer is the key here to make him inebriated and jolted at the same time.Her possessiveness is making him melt ans he wants to remain like that while she is not ready to leave either .She has no clue in her silliness that what is she doing and when she does in a nano fraction she brushes it off and so does her.

Thnx for reading and commenting for 228...First page Bible?
Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
@sohara

Fantabulous, very insightful take.
i can feel, how you wrote it from your heart.
Khushi is always my favorite. I'm fida for ASR's handsome look and personality, but my love Khushi is not less than him. A big hug from me to analyse her character from a very realistic and subtle way. Absolutely agree with your each and every single point.
All the lines I marked bold were my favorite. Actually I loved each and every single lines you wrote.
Some of my thoughts I shared in purple.
the edits are just mind blowing.

Thnx soha you know how much Khushi is close to my heart , it doesn't mean Arnav is not but Khushi is me, ...hugs back at youπŸ€—

My perception is different here. she didn't agree to marry Shyam, to move on in life. She did because bua coerced her and blackmailed her in every single way. and of course Arnav's denial also made her took the decision. You must remeber how devasted she was after the engagement. She didn't even wear the ring. bua did everything forcefully. But it's true that everytime Arnav shattered her

Here , She didn't and that's why I said because of her family and How can I forget her pain and his pain with her that horrible moment and night.I was talking when she goes to mandir after returning his key...her words..."hum bhoolna chahte hain aur apne agey keh bare main sochna chahte hai...aap ney humare liye acha hi socha hoga " and he comes for bandagement...

Her words are reflecting her moving on nature...not losing hope or giving up her dreams...That's why she didn't give a hoot to that ring or whatever

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: salooni

for all
whom birthday
sizzler i mix and all whom pm i not read
a apology
free to use if it is worth

Soni πŸ‘β€οΈ I love it .Cute
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Episode 229

An episode with quite a lot to write about.. After a long time scenes flowing seamlessly into each other in the 20 mins.. The minutes that follow reveal a lot about each individual of the Raizada household... "Ee ghar mein aisan naahi howat hai".. amazingly different from most serials on television.. Here is household where none of the women are shown working so you would be tempted to put a label of regressive .. but then comes this one simple line and you understand this is the house Arnav Singh Raizada belongs to. Nani may have said no to Lavanya as a bahu but her reasons where not blind tradition only.. The loud next gen saas who does nothing remotely sacrificing for her husband but expects it out of her already too docile and scared bahu.. a grown middle aged man who agrees with his mother and gently playfully shows his wife that he too does not expect it.. and another man who does not agree with his mother but does very little to display the displeasure.. No concrete action to protect the one he has sworn to protect.. And finally the contemplative look of an elder sister.. Am really happy with the direction here.. Anjali has this quiet layered far off look.. like she isn't really hearing the words but figuring out whats behind it.. a subtle disappointment that her caring bhabhi has not acted upon her absolutely sincere words when she tried explaining her "Chote" to his "Khushi".. not the reaction she had hoped to draw out.. and for one brief second we see Sanaya steal a furitive glance at Anjali.. the glance conveyed that Khushi knew in her heart of hearts that she was letting di down by behaving this way..

Nani tries to order chote home but the busy man will not be swayed into hurrying home.. Khushi tries to wait.. her hungry stomach does not.. Fasting has never been khushi's forte.. but eating all those puris?! And rice.. and whole bowl full of sabjis?!!

"Ki jab tak main ghar nai aaunga tum khana nai khaoge".. ordinary words but the way Barun says it makes me think .. he is not standing at a hands distance away from his pagal wife uttering words that can be said even in a crowded room.. If I close my eyes and just hear him.. it feels like Arnav must be standing impossibly close to the endearingly wierd woman whispering in her ears something special..honeyed teasing voice.. "whaat sath baithke nai khana hai?" I am trying to be objective here but am absolutely floored by this man. "Waaitt main kahin se order kar deta hun." He is still not yelling at her.. Are real men like this?! why is it whenever he talks to her his tone is so intimate... its like an endless continuing conversation.. no beginning .. no end.. A slight hint of Barun peeping out of Arnav today.. Maybe its all this talk of food that brings him out .. Have heard Barun is quite the foodie in real life.. No words needed just an expressive face communicating the tiredness.. hunger.. Arnav Singh Raizada with his back half turned had jumped down stairs to catch a swaying Khushi Kumari Gupta on the temple steps and today right next to him Khushi can't feel him about to collapse .. where is the mehsoos these days?

Interesting Khushi says hey bhagwan not hey devi mayya.. was it a slip by Sanaya? A girl had fed her rakshas jilebis another day.. put both her hands around his falling frame to support him.. shared the secret.. But today because of her childish pranks she has in a way lost the wife's haq.. I want to feed him..look after him.. possessiveness.. you are mine.. guilt.. I didn't mean you actual harm.. But for now I have to stand back and see everyone else take care of you.. fuss and worry for you.. mami being melodramamtic is sharply made to shut up.. Am getting this feeling more and more that nani is very much like Arnav in some ways..

Hahaha seems arnav's not a fan of babli just like us.. Ha curt nod of head is the only acknowledgement of a goodnight you are going to get! Anjali was at her best in these episodes.. There is a comfort that only siblings can share.. Don't have any myself but from what I have heard you can let out the long held breath and just relax knowing here is someone who will love you and let you be no matter what.. Her pretty orange bangles are grogeous.. How lovingly she feeds chote. Reminds me of the discussion on our thread about how Arnav also needs to be shown love.. By the way her plate has 4 bowls.. If Khushi cooked all that while Arnav was waiting no wonder he fainted! Sensible di consoling realizes Khushi is feeling terrible.. Had it been a different show for no reason at all the bahu would be blamed.. And here unaware that it is actually her fault she is being consoled.. IPK got so many things right repeatedly..

Her voice a still a tad too loud.. was it panic or not knowingly but just by habit since this is how Khushi is now.. When they had gazed at stars and a broken boy had asked consolation a girl didn't have too many words.. Uncomfortable perhaps scared to see him in so much anguish had turned to leave yet whispered in a shaky voice "aap thik toh hai na"? That is the voice I want and don't get yet.. he in turn is brusque .. showing the hurt in a way men do sometimes.. Sanaya does look good in white.." Tum white mein bahut achchi lagti ho" .. Echos in the future somewhere.. berating herself.. does she remember he has married her for 6 months threatening to break her sister's marriage.. does she remember this is what she had set out to do.. make his life hell.. is it guilt? is it fikr? is it farq? is it haq? its all this and love..

Can't bear the distance.. pulls the chaise close yet its too far.. staring unblinking from afar.. but my heart sees her soul lying there right next to him.. holding him impossibly close.. Taking care of him.. absolutely lovely notes of rabba ve enhacing each emotion.. he gets up and slowly her voice starts to get gentle .. As Khushi held on to Arnav's face am captivated by Sanaya beeauutiful long fair fingers.. reminds me of the daintly arched milky white foot that Arnav had held while placing the payal.. exercising her right thumps his back to take away the unease.. was she doing it for him or for herself? Did it even matter.. "matlab sirf iska hai ki main hamesha hamesha".. and so we witnessed Khushi's hamesha... Barun's tantalising heavy eyes unknowingly piercingly questioning her? I believe they are saying.. "so you thought you showered me with love all day.. look at this moment.. do you see this? do we even need any words? Does it really need a name? isn't our every action a confession? A declaration .."

Standing.. Leaning.. Sitting.. Drowsing.. Reclining.. Not giving into the clutches of slumber.. am so very delighted to get our Khushi back for these few minutes for now.. notice how Sanaya's expression also changes to the look of KKG of the old times.. the new young girl moved to Delhi in the chamkili dresses we had met.. Yet the women brought out like this man unfailingly managed to bring out in her.. and as she determinedly shakes away sleep I feel like yelling out.. ok just hug him already.. show him the love.. the concern.. the mad crazy pyaar you feel for your arnavji..

The last minute a slight loss of subtlety.. like we were watching something divine and were rudely jerked out of it..