Blast from the Past Thread #23!!Catch up and some ott!! pg 114 epi 230 - Page 76

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
^^^

"we get a feeling all this is extremely difficult for him."

sharp line.

that's the thing, aarwen... never do we sense a lack of the primary feeling in him... yes he goes crazy, does wrong, but you never ever feel, not even when he flings her out on to the poolside that absolute essential pulsating love is not there. every "khushi" reverberates in his heart.

with khushi, of course she has every reason to be mad at him, even be mean to him, but somehow that constant presence of her feeling for him is missing... comes and goes... it will now be available in plenty when he is unwell...

but khushi who a couple of episodes back was racing to him with his medicine will make his meals so crazy even though she knows not eating is not good for him? sorry no can believe.

there was a clamour for trp.

writers had been forced to incorporate marriage.

there was no real plan.

it was a time of let's try whatever.

to sanaya's credit she hung onto a character she had created... but i do at times wonder, even given the current script, could she have worked a little harder at conveying that feeling of being caught between conflicting responses by her system... that her relationship with laad governor was as vital to her... even though she wanted to throttle him.

Edited by indi52 - 10 years ago
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
"conveying that feeling of being caught between conflicting responses by her system... that her relationship with lasd governor was as vital to her... even though she wanted to throttle him." πŸ‘
Yup exactly.. each time she is in front of him any small acknowledgement ..the voice..the eyes.. the expressions..anything i would be happy with.. I just wished we saw that khushi who was so swept away in love that she forgot the man she is falling for is her friend's fiance.. that she is not married yet she willingly lets him hold her close.. that Khushi who yelled at him and resigned and yet wanted to go back and see him one more time.. and now they are married (6 mahine ke liye hi sahi) sleeping on the same rickety bed yet she thinks he is holding her hand so that she doesn't run away πŸ˜• ?
indi52 thumbnail
^^^

aarwen.

you reminded me of that feisty resignation... and then that walk away ending only with..."hum theek nahin hain," and the most lovely forlorn expression.

what you say is so true... he's holding her hand so she can't run away?

this point on there is an accent on "cute" which frankly is not my thing... when she is sharp and fun and bright and speaking her mind, then she's really cute... uff the office track... such sparkling dialogues and expressions.

exactly, she fell for him... realised why she can't marry shyam, didn't stop him when he wanted to kiss her, even aggressively asked him what was the meaning of all this... then after his engagement and koi matlab nahin she collapsed crying... she tried but never could obliterate him from her heart... then how can it reach this point... especially when they are lying next to each other.. suddenly the girl who was quivering and arching her back yearning for his lips to touch hers seems like a dream from far away... writing apart, i do think there was a problem of direction... and interpreting khushi in that state.

Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
❀️ HAPPY VALENTINES DAY ❀️
indi52 thumbnail
a happy valentine's day to all...

and a very happy birthday to anita...

here's anita's birthday thread... do drop in...

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3916761

Happy Valentine's Day dear friends!! ❀️ πŸ€—

Edited by Katelyn - 10 years ago
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
SOHA IS A SIZZLER!

CONGRATS BEAUTIFUL GIRL! πŸ€—

credit to uploader
Edited by wiwy - 10 years ago
DurgaS thumbnail