Blast from the Past Thread #23!!Catch up and some ott!! pg 114 epi 230 - Page 74

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Javeria3991

EPISODE 228 TIKKA SCENE

Beautiful Edit Javeria๐Ÿ‘
Episode 227
Love your review, pauses, symbolism and connection and pondering dots. Khushi is becoming his necessity. I wasn't aware that 9 o clock time hold immense importance in their love story. Thanks for sharing.
I feel upset for the shaitan to see longing expressions in his eyes, restlessness in him for his beauty. She is princess and the Rajkumar loves her, it's just that he has a different way to express his love just like Anjali told Khushi.
I love Khushi back to her lively nature wearing green to irritate Laad Governor with love and endearments. Lol ๐Ÿ˜†

I love her too in this avatar...yes she is a bit too much yet there is a reason behind this.

Thnx for reading diligently , really appreciate it.

Journey of Duppatta...

Love the Laal Duppatta song .Thnx

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: MehreenB

Episode 228

When a man and his woman closes the gap in between them by mingling their hearts , the only thing remains in between them is just to share that intimacy by holding each each other in their embrace by pouring all the erratic desires and that mono syllabus word "Khushi" is pouring all of his emotions to her which she couldn't resist either and both see each other in those raw state for couple of seconds which seems to stay with them like forever.

Awesome Edit Mehr ๐Ÿ‘ love the coloration

That pink took my breath away , beautiful submission of these two and the realization was heavy with erratic and desirable yet inebriated..."one word..."Khushi" completes the whole scene.
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: wiwy

Faiqu 227

The game you are playing with us is awesome faiqu.๐Ÿ‘ The analysis, the edits, the gifs...marvellous๐Ÿ‘ Slither and Sugar are both playing games. Both are targetting Arnav. But one for money and the other for honey!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Loved how you began ! Good one! You are so right the plot was not bad but the story was not told well. Yes indeed how did Anjali become handicapped??We do catch glimpses of the early golden days of ipk though. Who is swami anddamn the kartavya are like blaster anthems these days! ๐Ÿ˜†
Trust in Payash wedding might be a problem as Akash locks his closet and carries the keys with him to office๐Ÿ˜†In arnav n Khushos life, this was definitely the period of trust building, the lines of battle were blurring. That is why one moment arnav is angry with her and the next he asks her to watch her step with all concern n care in his heart. Usually the last thing we do before going to bed is to check up on our loved one and the first desire on waking up in the morning is to see if that person is awake and fine. This too was well portrayed in the episode and the one referred to by you.
Anjalis concern for khushis happines was also endearing. I agree how can Anjali forget that Arnav is definitely capable of genuine love. He always showered his love on her. And the only time he shouted at her and told her " yeh mera ghar hai", he more than compensated for his mistake.
Thanks a ton for your symbolisms conected with number 9. It is my sons no.and special to me.
Oh and thanks for the red alert! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Wiwy ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿค—

Love the pink , and so so true, again human nature and the actions near to nature can't change no matter what.SHe is more than his love.Yes Anjali is his family but Khushi is his life , reason of breathing.

Thank you my friend.
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
sohara

Thnx for reading and commenting for 227

Yes 9 is way too early for adults to sleep but he is ASR and changes his rules for his own good.May be he was just anxiously waiting for her and that's why 9 was becoming too much late for him as metaphorically ...just like our grand parents always make this statement if we stay late outside as "it's evening where the hell these kids are๐Ÿ˜†? may be he was acting one too๐Ÿ˜†

I know , joke aside it was shown that he was becoming impatience for her and she also said ,"itti jaldi so gaye..."
viv04 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@sohara
Keep sizzling with flaming Arshi
Congratulations!
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

sohara

Thnx for reading and commenting for 227

Yes 9 is way too early for adults to sleep but he is ASR and changes his rules for his own good.May be he was just anxiously waiting for her and that's why 9 was becoming too much late for him as metaphorically ...just like our grand parents always make this statement if we stay late outside as "it's evening where the hell these kids are๐Ÿ˜†? may be he was acting one too๐Ÿ˜†

I know , joke aside it was shown that he was becoming impatience for her and she also said ,"itti jaldi so gaye..."

Yes, time was not passing without her. What to do, went to sleep early. He is a punctual man. he didn't build an empire just like this. He is definitely not like me, who stays awake whole night, take a couple of hours sleep early in the morning, runs for school, eating breakfast while driving. ๐Ÿ˜† then sleep in the day time, when people are awake.

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: viv04

@sohara
Keep sizzling with flaming Arshi
Congratulations!

thank you.
I love to sizzle with Arshi.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
soha you are not the only one , I am in this culprit moment with you all the time.๐Ÿ˜†
viv04 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Arshi
True! His frustration sounds like the right explanation for 9 O' clock bedtime.
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: viv04

@Arshi
True! His frustration sounds like the right explanation for 9 O' clock bedtime.

๐Ÿ˜Š ...viv...There is another link as Bubbly is coming who is 9 years old...a child yet in a changed form meaning too much mature and how come she is obsessed with Akash, a nine years can't be like that and has some grudge against his wife...she is not even teenager... ...that was the thing which was bugging me and I figured out why...This is a side track to show Khushi's drastic change ...Why she is becoming obsessed with this teasing and nonsense full character...I will do mine 228 this weekend in detail..