Blast from the Past Thread #23!!Catch up and some ott!! pg 114 epi 230 - Page 73

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
^^^

two men with exquisite anger in your life... hayee. 😆

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: indi52

aao aao sohara, kitne sizzlers the... 🤗 🤗 🤗

congratulations, dear sohara, now we have to make that man fall for this shade. kyun.

Thanks, thanks, thanks,
But what i achieved? 😆
Oh Gosh, I talked so much about Arnav and Khushi!
Anyway purple is my favorite color. But where is the man? No news of him!😭

Crazy4IPK thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarwen

Congrats Sohara! 🥳🥳

thank you.😃
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Sohara congratulations for stepping up one more ladder of being SIZZLER...🥳

Crazy4IPK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Horizon

Keep Sizzling..Sohara!!

⭐️⭐️⭐️
The stars...One for ASR.. one for Khushi
and one for our Sohara!!

Thank you.
Awesome threesome!😆
Wow, i'm a star. thanks for placing me beside my Arshi.

Crazy4IPK thumbnail

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Yay Sohara

cheerleader.gif
Congratulations
party.gif
Keep on sizzling
boogie.gifboogie.gifboogie.giffunkydance.giffunkydance.giffunkydance.gif
Here's too more and more bakwas from you
toast.gif
fanfic.gif giggle.gif wink3.gif

Thank you.
I'm really sizzling.
Getting ready for more backwas.😆

Crazy4IPK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Javeria3991

@Sohara
CONGRATULATIONS on becoming a Sizzler 👏 🥳

thank you.
Loved the sizzling congrats.
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarwen

Episode 228

"Arre Arnav Bitiwa black and white se ekdum eastman color hui gaye hai" .. Naughty teasing girl follows the exasperated young man in red. "kshama kijiye swami" .. playful satisfied smile behind the retreating form of a disgruntled man unsure of how to ward of this particular form of attack.. never having played this game of love before Arnav bitwa is losing badly...If her intent is to irritate Khushi has managed to score perfect 10.

Rhea he doesn't know how to play filmy love in Sanka style.

Mamaji mentions a bull. Charging towards the hapless victim in red. Me imagining Khushi bowling over a helpless Arnav. Not just by her mesmerizing look but by the very dimaag he mocked she did not possess.. Shatir may not be but crazy is his wife's dimaag..

Her actions come first and her Dimag ki bati roshan later but when she uses it properly , knocks him down so many time times.

By the way I find mamaji's character very real. he does have that very real familiar feel... pity they lost him somewhere. i liked his little tongue in cheek humour, also the persona, so non leader, happy to follow, but in his and mano's lub story there's something very interesting. i wonder how he started feeling things for her, and how he defied his mother and marry the maid... shows he can be determined when he really wants something, or maybe it was my sweet mano who was the determined one... would have been nice to know.

Doesn't every household have a well meaning unobstructive mamaji who cracks jokes at the opportune moment, perhaps reasons out with his hot headed wife behind close door all the while remaining stoically respectful of elders and tradition but open to the whims of the modern younger generation?

Nani's wide unbelieving eyes hiding the laughter.. "Chote kya hui gaya aapko?" "Zarur Khushi bitya ki soch hogi" .. Special Puja a wife has done for her husband.. Grimace.. Music trying to add suspense and tension "O really (And like indi di puts it.. in uff accent with the rrr's rolling") .. "Subah se tum mujhe kya bula rahi ho?".. Feigned ignorance.. and the revelation.. "Swami! Subah se mujhe swami swami bula rahi hai.." Even mamiji is compelled to crack a smile at this.. I found this whole scene adorable ..hahaha.. Poor Arnav bitwa has no idea his irritated confession would cause his family members to snigger and giggle like teenagers.. Next the bahu wants to taste everything the son eats.. amused faces all around but everyone giving space to the married couple.. light family moment.. heartwarming in a way to see how everyone is by now used to and enjoys Khushi's sanka (maybe as much as their son does guardedly in his heart) .. Maybe they even silently wonder how she gets away doing all this with the no nonsense man.. how she manages to get his guard down and have him display this range of reactions..emotions..

But one thing was clear , in his annoyance he was ok with that.because she was talking to him, HE WAS HER CENTER OF ATTENTION which he was missing badly

Khushi follows him with a sing song .."swamiji rukiye".. As usual a delightfully lost Akash who has no idea what his role is soon going to become in this show gets to express a befuddled face but bhai is in no mood for explanation and demands a shirt. Good touch that he is shown wearing a white shirt the style Akash wears in the next scene..

His patience sorely tried Arnavji is in no mood to bear his wife's craziness anymore.. Am not really sure what Khushi was trying to do with the tika. I think she put it on her forehead and then wanted to trick Arnavji into putting some on but in her childish prank did not realize the magnetic tug proximity to this man would have..

Bindi scene holds a lot of power and meaning for me , I will explain in mine in detail but here is her submission to him is complete and they both realizes it especially Khushi who was ignoring all the signs before but not any more.He registered that moment too with her.

Had it been anyone apart from her very own laad governor would she have done this.. definitely not.. So whatever is the reason we end up getting this scene..

As she pulled him towards her, tilted his head and bent forward as if it was the most natural act on the earth even his "what the" had to die down..time stood still as if carved in stone.. seconds not willing to run along but wait and witness love .. The acidity all but forgotten shows up in this precious moment.. But luckily is not brushed away.. is given acknowledgement.. meant to linger in a man.. dazed..affected..by what touch his body wants.. the intimacy his eyes are screaming out for.. maybe the sublime caress his lips long for.. the unblinking eyes held a craving which has me spellbound.. there is desperation to be close to someone he is passionately attracted towards.. unsuccessful attempt at gulping down this intense feeling.. a pair of quivering lips..no idea how it would make her go weak in the knees.. not wanting to let go.. struggle to move apart.. incoherent in her thoughts but the need to touch..unerring sense of wanting to prolong the moment of closeness .. even as she moves her head up her fingers don't leave cradling his face. delicate shapely fingers brushing the coarse stubble of a perfectly angled jawline.. Wide eyes as if his soul has been touched.. "Khushi?" saying so much.. desperate to hear so much.. She tries to continue her pretense 👏

That underlined is the summary , which changes into "Mujhe chod keh khabi nahin jaogi.."

but for now he keeps quiet.. an air of being taken a back by all that he experienced a second back.. Till the control breaks and anger returns.. In reply to which comes.. "Itna Krodh swami?!" .. said in such a playful tone. And Sanaya's smile in all this is infectious.

While we wait for the Bubbly to come burst our serial's happy bubble..I had not noticed earlier that naniji did mention the tuition again.. And Khushi replies no classes on weekends.. Mamiji has a predictable taunt about the schooling of the Gupta sisters and naniji immediately comes to their defence.. Naniji's character was very well etched in IPK. Stern , unyielding , reprimanding when needed but fun, gentle, loving at other times. Her initial dislike of Lavanya transforming to acceptance on seeing her embrace the household was very positive to watch. And the scene where she introduces Dadi to her grown up grandson had the subtle pride... Look at how the shattered boy has risen in my care and turned into this intelligent loving man standing in front of you.. It was my hand above his head that enabled him to reach this day when his strong able hands lead us all in this household..
Love Naniji as a pillar of this house keeping everyone at it's place
I know she is a little girl but I don't like Bubbly. Not really her fault. I don't know why our tv serials and movies mostly always have to show kids so over smart. Why can't they be normal once in a while? Mrs A I would feel sorry for your future days if I wasn't so caught up feeling sorry for myself foreseeing the days Ms B brings with her.

In an office boardroom we get a glimpse of the business tycoon ASR.. All his figures and charts ready to crash down to the faint tinkling of a girl's silver anklets.. "You re kidding me.." Shake of the head.. restrained anger.. she is really testing his patience today.. Personally I think Khushi went too far to follow him to office..

I don't take Khushi as a clown or any, She has very strong reasons to be like this ...human's nature and psychology is totally different and why do we act in a certain way...there are certain reasons and those who are not having any concept or experience of those can't sense or see or feel any and I will do mine 228 when I will figure out my own answers if time permits.

And barging into a meeting is just childish.. That Arnav puts up with this and secretly loves all this craziness in you is proof he loves you Khushi.. please please see it. Perhaps a husband wife quarrel brought out in the open or is it simply a concerned wife wanting her husband to eat? Either way a bit embarrassing to see her act this way. Unlike the people in the room i feel like I am prying in someone's personal life.. By the way the side actors are quite bad in my opinion..

Office days ...awww me love it as we always goes to office for certain clues.

Dragging her to the same room from where he has dropped her..challenged her.. taunted her.. but this time aware of the outside eyes.. still an attempt to control.. "what the hell are you doing Khushi?" But how can she answer you swamiji? did you tell her why you dragged her to a mandir and married her? .. Oh why did they make her call it pusta? At least you can call it pasta Khushi.. He asks her to leave and you can see how fed up he is.. One thing I noted was that unlike before when Khushi would be in tears trembling cowering in front of an angry Arnav Singh Raizada now Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada is no longer afraid of him.. My heart wants to believe that she is like the naughty kid who knows that she would get a scolding for the trick she is playing but she wont be hurt.. And however mad at her he is Arnav will no longer hurtle out insults reducing her to tears.. trust and security has tip toed in their relation without each of them knowing.. and it is here to stay..

A random person stops a still smiling Khushi and asks about jalebi.. she will send it.. Maybe they wanted to show that her dabba business is serious or something but it is too random for me to find this significant enough..

This is not random at all...this is her character which is coming out to show how a person changes with the circumstances and Khushi is changing under some circumstances ...not just like that.

"Sir apne Khana khaye?" 😕.. My poor poor ASR have you not heard the saying "hell hath no fury like a woman scorned?" There is so much yet in store for you and for us.. wait and watch..

Lovely Rhea,😊

my comments are in betwen , Loved the description of Bindi scene .

Loved your Edits .👏
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=T57mUE27k-Q[/YOUTUBE]

I was crying like a baby when I was watching this VM. Where are my Arnav and Khushi? I'll never watch any new scene of them. The feeling is making my heart laden with gloom.

Beautiful sohara 👏

Hugs 🤗 we love them that's why.
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Horizon

Faiqa, what I mean by saying Khushi and Anjali are similar is that they both are basically God fearing.. their religious practices could be of different nature/style.. Anjali may do pooja 24 X7 and khushi might confide in/ talk to her DM nonstop.. the essence of any prayer is perhaps a conversation with that one one believes in.. that way these two women are in constant touch with who they believed to be a supreme power guiding..

Yes Anjali is very weak when it came to shyam as she has an immense gratitude for him zaroorath se zyada... and was in a delirious denial. Khushi almost had similar gratitude for Gupta parivar for comforting her when she needed most.. she carried it almost as a cross to bear.. and also thanks to buaji who never let her forget about her being an orphan. Khushi has her own denials that she can manage everything on her own.
Anjali can be strong if need be the way she made ASR run pillar to post for her during that rakhee and bringing Khushi in.. they seem similar for a day to day except if one specifically loves khushi style sanka...:)
And great connection to 29 ..

Khushi's denial VS Anjali's denial ...nicely described Horizon

BUT fearing of God is different...How I perceive religion and fear of God is totally different no matter what religion.

Prayer to God and all these is pure IN BETWEEN GOD AND HIS MAN ...you are responsible directly to God for your actions and the way you pray for him in this regard.

For me FEAR OF GOD IS IN YOUR HEART AND MIND embedded in such a way that even you think bad , you stop right away with that fear, for example when you get jealous of some one, think WHY? What for? IS this worth for increasing one more sin? etc...and you stop further with that...but if that FEAR is not strong then you don't even feel it and will do as anormal habit of yours like Shyam, who had no fear and Anjali who had fear but not STRONG one...She is thinking , if she will do all these Poojas , she will be granted with all and will be away from trouble and when trouble comes , she BLAMES...that blaming is something.Instead of facing it she was blaming the very same person Khushi who she was thinking is totally RIGHT for her Brother.