update soon n do pm me

thanks dear
will pm u the next update
ITSABOUT_DMG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

I''LL BE U'R DESTINY AT EVERYSTEP U TAKE

PART-4
Ridhima was ready for her first day in the office,she was nervous...muskaan told her not to be get nervous n chill...
Muski-ridzi tu itni nervous kyun horahi hain...main hun naa tere saath...tu bas chill kar
Ridzi-muski main kaise chill karsakti hun...aaj mera pehla din hain office mein aur...aur maine aaj se pehle kabhi bahar jaakar job nahi kiya...
Muski-main jaanti hun ridzi...par tu itni nervous rahegi toh kaam kaise karpaayegi...aur waise hamey koi bhi kaam jo pehle kabhi nahi kiya ho wo kabhi na kabhi toh karna padta hain...har cheez ka ek sahi time hota hain...aur dekh tu ab aise nervous horahi hain naa baadh mein tu hi sabse achey se baat karrahi hogi office mein...
Ridhima smile atlast n prayed from heart
Ridzi-hey bhagwaan aaj main apni zindagi ek naye siree se shuru karne jaarahi hun...aap please mera saath dijiye...mujhe apne pairo par khadey hone ke liye aapke aashirwaad aur aapke saath ki zaroorat hain...
She prayed n then both went to the office...

Mallik mansion
Armaan was getting ready n was thinking about her new P.A which she is going to join from today
Ar-pata nahi dad ne kise meri nayi P.A ko chuna hain...i hope koi chipku types nahi rahe...( making faces)
After having his breakfast he droves off to his office..
Ridhima n muskaan are in office now...ridzi was hell nervous she was holding her dupatta due to nervousness ...
Ridzi-muskaan mujhe bahot darr lagraha hain...
Muski-ridzi main hun naa tere saath... I know office mein first day hain tera issiliye shayad darr lagraha hain...mujhe bhi bahot zyaadadarr lagraha tha yaar par mera pehla din bahot acha gaya...dekhna tera toh superb jaayega afterall tere saath teri anew waali kismat jo hain( armaan)
Ridzi-kya?
Muski- kuch nahi...bass tu uss hunterwaali se door rehna
Ridzi-hunterwaali?
Muski-haan yaar baaki sab iss office mein bahot ache hain par hamari general manager hi ek khadoos hain...anjali khanna...tu ussey door rahiyo...
Ridzi gulps down her saliva after listening about anjali khanna...
A man with blue eyes smart looks came forward to greet muskaan
Man-hi muskaan
Muskaan looked at him n smiled
Muski-hello rahul...
Yes he is rahul garewaal... The silent lover of muskaan though muskaan too loves him but they both did not confessed about their feelings to each other..
Muski-rahul issey milo yeh ridhima hain meri best friend
Rahul-hi ridhima
Ridzi-hello rahul
Muski-woh ridhima bhi aajse hamarey office mein kaam karegi...woh armaan sir ki P.A hain...q
Rahul-ohh...welcome tomallik enterprise ridhima I hope aapko hamara office pasand aayega
Ridhima smiles slightly
Ridzi-thanks...
A guy comes while huming a song
Man-ye dosti hum nahi todengey... Todengey dum magar tera saath na chodengey...
Man-hi rahul hi muskaan
Muskaann rahul-hi atul
Atul joshi the funloving guy of the gang,he always makes other laugh by his funny jokes n talks admires anjali
Atul-hey yeh koun hain?( pointing towards ridhima)
Muski-atul ye ridhima hain meri best friend n hamari boss ki nayi P.A...
Atul-hi ridhima
Ridzi-hi atul
Atul-hamarey gang mein ek aur member...nice...ab toh zyaada mazey karengey...hain naa guys
All-yes...
Voice-whats happening here( sternly)
Muski-( to Ridhima in her ears) aagayi hunterwaali
Ridzi looked at muskaan n then at anjali
Anji-good morning everyone agar aap sabki morning talk hogayi toh kya aap sab apne apne kaam mein concentrate karengey...
Everyone dispersed to their respective works...
Ridhima stood there and anjali came forwarded to her n said
Anji-may I know u
Ridzi-woh...actually i'm new here...mujhe iss company ke CEO ki P.A select kiya hain...
Anji- so u r the new p.a of armaan sir( looks her from top to bottom) ek behenji armaan sir ki P.A hain...
Ridzi looked at her with hurt eyes..
Anji-acha hi hain...ek behenji hi sab kuch ache sey karsakti hain regarding her work...hmmm... Second left cabin mein jao
With this she left from there...ridhima slowly went to the cabin..

Armaan arrives at the office n everyone stood up from their chairs n greeted him he greeted back with his smile to everyone..
Anji-good morning sir
Ar-good morning anjali
Anji -sir aapki nayi P.A aapke cabin mein hain...maine usey saara kaam samjha diya hain
Ar-good ( n he left from there...as he doesn't like anjali... She always tries to impress him with her sweet talks which armaan knows is utter fake)
He enters his cabin n there he saw a girl dressed in pink Churidhar, her hair left open...as her back was facing him so he did not saw her face yet...he thanked to God that his new P.A is not among those mini skirt types girl as he loves indian culture..not that he hates those mini skirt types girl but he found them fake...
She sensed that her boss is already in so with huge nervousness she turned around n looked at armaan n wished him
Ridzi-good morning sir
Armaan was shocked seeing her here in his office...he smiled seeing her n can't believe to himself that ridhima is his P.A he was so so happy today...
By not getting response ridhima again greeted him
Ridzi-good morning sir
Armaan came back to his senses by her sweet melodious voice
Ar-good morning( with a dimple smile)
Ridzi-i'm u'r new P.A sir
Ar-uhhh...ok...
Ridhima was thinking y he's sounding so cool n she thought that her boss will be some 40 years oldie but no to her surprise her boss is young n handsome...
There was huge silence between them as armaan was lost in her n ridhima was standing there with her head constantly looking at thew floor...her eyes were searching something on the floor n she holds her corner of the duppatta n playing with it
Armaan smiled looking at her as he can see that she was damn nervous so to make her comfortable he said
Ar-Waise( he pretended that he dnt knw her name)
Ridzi-ridhima gupta sir
Ar-so ridhima...u can call me armaan
Ridzi-ji?
Ar-haan I mean main utna oldie nahi hun ke aap mujhe sir bulaaye
Ridzi-par sab toh aapko sir bulaate hain naa toh main kaise aapko
Ar-hmmm toh agar sab mujhe armaan bulaayengey toh aap bhi mujhe armaan bulaogey...hmmm
Ridzi-woh...
Ar-ok then come with me
Ridzi-ji?
Ar-sabko ye inform karne ki aaj se iss office mein sab mujhe armaan bulaayengey...chalo
They both went outside n armaan said
Ar- may I have u'r attention please
Everyone looks at him
Ar-i've decided ke aaj se aap sab mujhe sir nahi bulaayengey...armaan bulaayengey...
Atul-( to rahul) abey rahool ye armaan sir ko kya hogaya... Aaj achanak se hamse aise baat karrahe hain
Rahul-haan yaar pata nahi aaj aisa kya hogaya ki sir hamey unhe apne naam se bulaane ko kehrahe hain
Muskaan hears their conversation n thinks
Muski-hmmm toh ridzi ko koi problem naa ho armaan bulaane mein issiliye armaan sir ham sabko unhe apne naam se bulaane mein kehrahe hain...not bad...
Ar-so it's clear to everyone aaj se sab mujhe armaan kehkar bulaayengey...( looking at ridhima)
Everyone-ok
Ar-thank you guys...( slowly to ridhima) ab toh aap mujhe armaan bulaayengey naa
Ridhima nods in a yes n armaan have his million dollar waali smile
Anjali notices this n she was so jealous..

In armaan's cabin
Ar-so ridhima aaj kitne appointments hain?
Ridzi-sir aaj
Ar-not again
Ridzi-ji?
Ar-ridhima it's armaan not sir
Ridzi-sorry sir( she bite her tongue n closed her eyes)
Armaan smiled at her innocence
Ridzi-i mean sorry ar.ma.an
Ar-hmmm mera naam utna difficult toh nahi hain ke aapko itni takleef horahi hain lene mein
Ridzi-nahi aisi baat nahi hain woh actually aap boss ho naa toh
He cuts her n said
Ar-jabtak aap mujhe mere naam se nahi bulaaogey tabtak ham aaj kuch kaam nahi karengey
Ridzi-ji?par armaan aap
Ar-dats perfect ek baar phirse bolo
Ridzi-( with lots of difficulty) armaan
Ar-good...( his name never sounds so beautiful before)
They both smiles at eachother n armaan saw her smiling for the first time n was happy n in his mind he said
Ar-bass isi tarah aapki smile hamesha bani rahegi ridhima...i promise aapko itni khushi dunga ki aap aapke saare dukh aap bhool jaayengi...i promise...

Precap
Ridhima was abt to slip when armaan holds her from the waist n they both shared an eyelock...

Edited by roofiya - 10 years ago
attraction.101 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Res
un res

Awesome awesome
Hahahahahaha armaan. Ko kya sweet shock laga
Awww dats sooo sweet ridz se armaan keh lane k liye he told everybody to call him armaan
Excited for precap
Cont sooon
Edited by Jenny_sms - 10 years ago
megbans thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nyc part humera...esp the way armaan made her cmfrtbl dear...i really love it...BTW itna l8 update kyun dear...
anyways tum DMSTH ka part kab update karogi...m dying to read dat dear...plz update fast 😃
HR-DMG4life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update :)
I loved how Rahul,Atul and especially Armaan were trying to make Riddhima comfortable
smiley_lizi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Loved the part. Its so nicely written how Armaan took care of her.
Mee2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Sweetheart... 🤗
Pehle "i missed u"... 😒
Comin 2 d part nw... 😛
Awesome awesome awesomest one... 😆
Tu toh ab naa pro ho gayi hai Babu... 👍🏼
Jaldi next part update karde bacchu... 😉
Love love u... ❤️
PreetLuvKSG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
superb... love arman 😊 and his
dimple smile
ksgandjsg21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome part..
plz pm me from next part...
sara.dmg thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Update update update update updateUpdate update update update updateUpdate update update update updateUpdate update update update updateUpdate update update update updateUpdate update update update updateUpdate update update update updateUpdate update update update updateUpdate update update update updateUpdate update update update updateUpdate update update update updateUpdate update update update updateUpdate update update update updateUpdate update update update updateUpdate update update update update update update update update
Update update update update updateUpdate update update update updateUpdate update update update updateUpdate update update update updateUpdate update update update updateUpdate update update update updateUpdate update update update updateUpdate update update update updateUpdate update update update updateUpdate update update update updateUpdate update update update updateUpdate update update update updateUpdate update update update update