Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

baubles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Beautiful lines Vicky..this was Jalal's best gift definitely! He was touched with all the love,affection and blessings from his own people..and she saw the kind-hearted human being existing within the Shehenshah..true soulmates in every sense ❤️
aish321 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Your post is like a pearl in the ocean,bahut khoob likhaa aapne just loved reading a shory n excellent choice of words post,
👏⭐️

Just as her dhaadisa said,Jodha proved she has enough of the qualities of being a queen,proved once again n this time Jalal could acknowledge it and be happy about it
Edited by aish321 - 10 years ago
aanchal_c thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Clumsy_Wings

I am so happy they are focusing on the four stages of Akdha's relationship as they had said in the articles.

"The story of Akbar(Rajat Tokas) and his wife Jodha(Paridhi Sharma) goes through four stages of romanceFirst it was the angst between the couple; soon the show will concentrate on their friendship, then passion and finally love".

i want to see what they show in passion,abhi proper friendship dikahyein and then passion bhi acche se dikhayein.
DearZindagi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
truely beautiful...u r such a gud writer...must say..u shld be an author...each and every word touched my heart & soul...jodha ki language main..apki ek ek lafz pade huye humare romte kade hogaye hain...episode dekne ke baad bhi itna peace nail mila..jo aap ki lines padke hoti hain..please its a request..aaj ka epi ka analysis in deatil dijiye..please its a humble request...
asuknowme thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow VIcky ... Short and crisp post ... but a Splendid one :P
Keep putting small post ya ... its soothing to the soul ... we miss your posts !!!
Best episode in terms of execution ...

Fr0zen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post Vicki...👏 👏 👏 👏...⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️...
Love the way u put up the whole episode in few lines...🤗...

Edited by divyadollar - 10 years ago
cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Wow ! beautifully penned down !👏
..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This is why poetry is called terse. You have summarised the entire episode. Gustakhi maaf...as I'm new here ...but may I say ... Best written update I've ever read on IF so far.

Hope I catch your next funny post. Have laughed a lot reading past ones.
Luckyforever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
heart touching
really loved your lines .