Posted: 10 years ago
u brought tears on my eyes.. i love u n ur post...🤗🤗
MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: HARRIETheAwesum

wow,,very nice greetings..😃..loved it>.❤️

a great akbar is soon to come.😊

Thank you.😳...Jalaal is taking his baby steps to becoming Akbar the great.
MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sunshine_sun

u brought tears on my eyes.. i love u n ur post...🤗🤗

Thank you par tum ro mut.🤗
sonia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MoronsKiMallika

"Jisse rooh roshan hoti ho,
Wahee humsafar hai."

The world bathed him in gold and silver, weighed him in crowns and swords, sang him poetry and prose , dressed him in robes.They said he was the king of the world and he truly believed so.

She tore off his chiffon and silks, she never looked at his crown, she never sang him any poetry.She took his hand , placed him on a cliff and pushed him into a sea of people. He swam like he had never done before, he touched the depths he had never known before, he saw colours of life beyond the enameled walls of his high palace. And when he came out - drenched, dripping and shivering , there was a smile on his lips and tears in his eyes. His tears reflected in her eyes and she smiled back at him - " Hence forth, you are the king of hearts. Happy Birthday, Shahenshah."

Enough said. 😳

Beautifully said 👏 👏
sunshine_sun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ MKM vicky 😳
okz
🤗 🤗
ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: abhi786

Vicky after a long time seeing your posts. Missed it so much.. Ruqu gift which is pleasant to eyes and grand for being shahansha while jodha gift has touched his soul.

I really liked JJ soul talk, where both were happy, while jalaal happy to know and do for the people, jodha is happy to hear jalaal says "Ki aage bhi Aap Hume aise hi taufe de."

Ruqu gift which is pleasant to eyes and grand for being shahansha while jodha gift has touched his soul
coz Jodha is his soul-mate...hence she touched his soul...and only she has the ability to do it 😳
petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Darn the holiday. Barely woke up and came straight to the forum with the coffee cup. Yet to see the episode.
by the look of it good episode? Finally Jalaal understood the depth of her thoughts?
You have beautifully laid down Jo's action and Ja's reaction.
Looks like truly a beginning of a new chapter in their lives!
Edited by prejudiced - 10 years ago
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MoronsKiMallika

"Jisse rooh roshan hoti ho,
Wahee humsafar hai."

The world bathed him in gold and silver, weighed him in crowns and swords, sang him poetry and prose , dressed him in robes.They said he was the king of the world and he truly believed so.

She tore off his chiffon and silks, she never looked at his crown, she never sang him any poetry.She took his hand , placed him on a cliff and pushed him into a sea of people. He swam like he had never done before, he touched the depths he had never known before, he saw colours of life beyond the enameled walls of his high palace. And when he came out - drenched, dripping and shivering , there was a smile on his lips and tears in his eyes. His tears reflected in her eyes and she smiled back at him - " Hence forth, you are the king of hearts. Happy Birthday, Shahenshah."

Enough said. 😳

Beautifully worded, poetry to my eyes and ears! 👏

Only fact that I will add here is not only she pushed him in a sea of people but she jumped along with him amongst his subjects and showed him the depth and color beyond the enamored and enameled walls of his palace.