Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AbHer_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: MoronsKiMallika

Thank you and am still Vicky! πŸ€—...I am on a short break and i will be back in full form in mid-Dec. Till then, enjoy JA, as long as its brilliant writing and acting lasts.😳

Oops sorry...so its Vicky...ok...πŸ˜†...you are on break...no probs...par tab tak aisi short posts banate rehna...πŸ‘πŸΌ
MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tamy267

I'm so touched by today's episode..

I was so happy when Jalal told Jodha what he prayed in Jodha's words "zindegi bhaar ka saath mangliya" and Jodha's eyes...full of tears...she looked so happy ! this is the same Jodha who used to stare at him only with ghrina...and today water-filled eyes and a smile of satisfaction...a dream to spend a long life with her Shehenshah.

I totally enjoyed when Jalal honoured Jodha in Diwan-e-Aam...Ruqu's face !! I loved it !

Ruqu *face palm* I know mujhe yehi ummeed thi Ruqu se...she can never think beyond luxury...her world revolves around shaan-o-shaukat of being a Malika-e-Khaas..

I'm happy Jalal ne Ruqu ko reality dikhayi by saying Jodha extended her hand of friendship and she is a friend too...

Jalal thinking of Jodha...couldn't resist to meet her even in the middle of the night...awww...

Thanks Tammy.😳...Love, kindness, compassion moves mountains. JJ are just human-beings. So, the moment, softness has come between them, their internal need and giving of emotions is overwhelming.

Ruqqu is grey , but am sure she will see light one day. Because , at least in recorded history. Ruqqaiya Beghum was not a vamp. πŸ˜†
AbHer_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lashy

It was a beautiful episode- in fact the entire execution of it all - Jodha thinking up something that would truly bless him...

and also gifting him something that he did not have...
she managed two things in one go

Initially, when Jalal compared both their gifts in court, I felt bad for Ruqaiyya - almost like a needless pitting against each other in public (though we can't say it didn't happen that way then!) But, when Jalal realized next morning and went to her - he again touched me!

For me, personally the best scene of the lot would have to be Jalal sitting in front of the fire reminiscing the gift and his Ameri Shehzaadi parallel...
while she recalls his gift!
Oh yes - how to forget - that she was touched that he'd indicated for her 'saath' forever!

Btw, did anyone notice- Jodha didn't even refute when HB told Jalal 'Aapki donon Begamon ki mohabbat' she was happily blushing away!
And I actually gave HB a virtual wah-wahi when she mentioned 'One Begum gave you shaan, while the other gave you maan!'

What an adorable episode - full of goodness! Full of AKDHA goodness especially...

The precap was a bit sickening - some of the spoilers said that the Adham khan fiasco will happen during his birthday celebrations. I am glad that wasn't the case and that Jalal's birthday passed by very sombrely - on a happy note!πŸ₯³
Hats off to you CVs for having picked up the pieces after blue vomit...episode after episode has given us something to praise/ponder about!

Well said Shraddha...I have said this in two of my posts & I won't mind repeating it again here that today's episode is the best among all I saw within a past few weeks...very touchy...😳

Originally posted by: Abie10

Very Beautiful lines!πŸ‘β€οΈ

Thank you.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: pallavi003

what to say??/ I am touched , first by the epi and then by your so beautiful writing, overwhelmed with happiness , love is in it's purest form..😳..epic indeed, πŸ‘..

Thank you. I understand. Emotions overwhelm you. Always. πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: sona_naksh

awww long tym madam πŸ€— i ll wait for mid dec ...
yes it is d formation of an epic story of soulmates ... 😳

I'll be back. πŸ€—
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Neha..and yes...
do I even need to praise Vicky's poetry

Originally posted by: Clumsy_Wings

I am so happy they are focusing on the four stages of Akdha's relationship as they had said in the articles.

"The story of Akbar(Rajat Tokas) and his wife Jodha(Paridhi Sharma) goes through four stages of romanceFirst it was the angst between the couple; soon the show will concentrate on their friendship, then passion and finally love".

Thank you. Yes, i hope the creatives and writers stick to that phase division.JJ will flow properly that way. 😳
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MoronsKiMallika

Thank you. Yes, i hope the creatives and writers stick to that phase division.JJ will flow properly that way. 😳

ur so mean vicky. Whenever we need intense and deep analysis, u disappear.πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†Anyway! Hope u come back soon with ur amazing post.

Originally posted by: lashy

It was a beautiful episode- in fact the entire execution of it all - Jodha thinking up something that would truly bless him...

and also gifting him something that he did not have...
she managed two things in one go

Initially, when Jalal compared both their gifts in court, I felt bad for Ruqaiyya - almost like a needless pitting against each other in public (though we can't say it didn't happen that way then!) But, when Jalal realized next morning and went to her - he again touched me!

For me, personally the best scene of the lot would have to be Jalal sitting in front of the fire reminiscing the gift and his Ameri Shehzaadi parallel...
while she recalls his gift!
Oh yes - how to forget - that she was touched that he'd indicated for her 'saath' forever!

Btw, did anyone notice- Jodha didn't even refute when HB told Jalal 'Aapki donon Begamon ki mohabbat' she was happily blushing away!
And I actually gave HB a virtual wah-wahi when she mentioned 'One Begum gave you shaan, while the other gave you maan!'

What an adorable episode - full of goodness! Full of AKDHA goodness especially...

The precap was a bit sickening - some of the spoilers said that the Adham khan fiasco will happen during his birthday celebrations. I am glad that wasn't the case and that Jalal's birthday passed by very sombrely - on a happy note!πŸ₯³
Hats off to you CVs for having picked up the pieces after blue vomit...episode after episode has given us something to praise/ponder about!

Thanks and i completely agree with you. I try feeling bad for Ruqqu but her self-love and mercurial vanity are too much of a put-off. πŸ˜†...Jodha was the torchbearer today who stirred something emotional and overwhelmed inside Jalaal - no wonder he was moved to tears and could not sleep without meeting her. 😳...CVs do something silly for drama but they always balance that with something spectacular , like they have been doing these days.