Users

Frequent Posters

divyabelle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Guguminti

Whatever he does he can't and just can't be remitted 

He is just a spineless and a selfish man 
And even Selfish is a very very small word to describe actually how mean and self centred guy he is
Even a selfish and celf centred guy for once think about his family for once but he will never
Whenever he wants someone he just wants them let it destroy every ones life he doesn't care

Yup. Rashid is a weak man. Weak men only inflict pain or cause pain to be inflicted on their loved ones. 
divyabelle thumbnail

Thank You. πŸ˜Š
divyabelle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madame_Noddy

Rashid is a scumbag and nothing but a scumbag. Enough said.

Good post!!

Thank You. πŸ˜†
vijayata123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I totally agree.. great post..
shonajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awsume post dear

Rashid is one selfish man
Jb mann kia dilshaad ko chor dia Jb Mann kia lene aa gYA dat tooo without asad
he never luved his children

SELFISH PERSON...dusro k jazbaato ki Koi kadar nhi h

if he really is guilty then sorry to say Mr Rashid Ahmed khan you could have used better ways to amend ur mistakes rather than committing another one
divyabelle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Oldestfan

Divya there is a huge debate going on about Rashid dilshad asad, which is as it should be. Strong passions on both sides, yet so positive. Two hundred plus replies, and people are still polite. The forum made me very proud this weekend. The posts are by chicksoup. Your perspective on rashid is very realistic. 

I just want to say that there has always been a mystical side to qh, where people vary between faith and mysticism to confusion and complicity. Example... Dilshad and rashid to an extent. ... Allah sab dekhta hain, yeh apek imtehaan hain rtc. And badi bi, who thinks mukaddar is her bff. 

That, in addition to the overdose of asya that dilshad just had may have caused her to weaken and accede to rashid whining. 

Hi Sona.

I have noticed the debate. Commented on 2 other topic posts and read chicksoup's post. Felt that I had a lot to say re the issue so decided to put my thoughts in separate post. 

I do get the sense of mysticism in the show...simply can't relate to much of it. Don't believe in simply leaving things up to Allah, Destiny, Karma etc. πŸ˜•

Taking responsibility for one's actions, owning up, apologizing with sincerity. These are things I know. I even apologize to my dog if I forget to feed him on time. πŸ˜†

Sorry if I sound negative about Rashid but I simply can't bring myself to feel sorry for this character. 

I do like this track though and am excited to see how it plays out. πŸ˜Š

divyabelle thumbnail

Originally posted by: sheilasandhu

LOVED YOUR POSTπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

Thank You Sheila. πŸ˜Š
divyabelle thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijayata123

I totally agree.. great post..

Thank You. πŸ˜Š
divyabelle thumbnail

Originally posted by: shonajain

awsume post dear

Rashid is one selfish man
Jb mann kia dilshaad ko chor dia Jb Mann kia lene aa gYA dat tooo without asad
he never luved his children

SELFISH PERSON...dusro k jazbaato ki Koi kadar nhi h

if he really is guilty then sorry to say Mr Rashid Ahmed khan you could have used better ways to amend ur mistakes rather than committing another one

Yup. The way he has gone about it will only cause added pain and bitterness. 
Niti_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
very nyc post... agree wid each nd every point. in precap Ayaan said it aptly dat Rashid ko pyaar se matlab nahi hai apne matlab se pyaar hai... yrs b4 he left dilshaad for shireen nd 2day he is leavin shireen for Dilshaad...

in days to come Rashids story will be revealed but dat will never absolve him of d pain dat he has caused to his two wives nd his children.
Niyati