Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madame_Noddy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Rashid is a scumbag and nothing but a scumbag. Enough said.
Good post!!
antiquegold thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Divya there is a huge debate going on about Rashid dilshad asad, which is as it should be. Strong passions on both sides, yet so positive. Two hundred plus replies, and people are still polite. The forum made me very proud this weekend. The posts are by chicksoup. Your perspective on rashid is very realistic. 
I just want to say that there has always been a mystical side to qh, where people vary between faith and mysticism to confusion and complicity. Example... Dilshad and rashid to an extent. ... Allah sab dekhta hain, yeh apek imtehaan hain rtc. And badi bi, who thinks mukaddar is her bff. 

That, in addition to the overdose of asya that dilshad just had may have caused her to weaken and accede to rashid whining. 
divyabelle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Maliaa

TFS

well written

n i agree with u in each n every view,,

Rashid is selfish from Day 1... he is just a bl...dy bas...d,, i hate him from the Day 1.. n would do till the end of show...

how a person who makes Asad cry, can be the one being supported by me in anything,,, i just hate em... even when zoya was saying Dost, Dost.. still then i hated em.. n her too.. how come she knows Rashid better than Asad... Rashid is just a double faced dog.. wanting more than a woman in his life...n dillu,..she is just a despo...

Thank You.

Yup. I hate Rashid too. 😡 😆

It would be more beneficial for Rashid to start having heartfelt conversations with his kids than with Zoya. He should also find his voice against Razia. Gaffur & Haseena Bi instead of shouting at Asad. 

divyabelle thumbnail

Originally posted by: ImmortalLove

NICE POST..

TOTALLY AGREE WITH U

Thank You. 😊
divyabelle thumbnail

Thank You. 😊
divyabelle thumbnail

Originally posted by: nihirash

you r right.. He is selfish..
I agree wit u!
Nice post!

Yup. He is indeed.

Thank You.
sheilasandhu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Oldestfan

Divya there is a huge debate going on about Rashid dilshad asad, which is as it should be. Strong passions on both sides, yet so positive. Two hundred plus replies, and people are still polite. The forum made me very proud this weekend. The posts are by chicksoup. Your perspective on rashid is very realistic. 

I just want to say that there has always been a mystical side to qh, where people vary between faith and mysticism to confusion and complicity. Example... Dilshad and rashid to an extent. ... Allah sab dekhta hain, yeh apek imtehaan hain rtc. And badi bi, who thinks mukaddar is her bff. 

That, in addition to the overdose of asya that dilshad just had may have caused her to weaken and accede to rashid whining. 

Hehehe and i am one of the debaters on chicksoups thread, but all healthy yeah😉😉
divyabelle thumbnail

Originally posted by: KulfiBai

Great post, Divya! :)

Rashid and Ghafoor can never be redeemed for me either, they will forever be selfish douchebags, and both, in their own ways, responsible for the death of an innocent.

Thank You Tanvi. 😊

I agree that they both share responsibility for the death. They should both own up to it instead of merely feeling guilty. When all is revealed they will blame Razia. What men two are! 
divyabelle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Love-AsYa-4ever

totally agree with u

out of the three (Shireen Rashid and Dilshaad) I've always felt bad for the two ladies, but never for Rashid. he always claims that it's not his fault he's stuck in this situation with Shireen yet he does nothing to make amends (and I mean proper amends with explaining and asking for forgiveness) the worst part is he did nothing for 18 years, left Dilshaad Asad and Najma all alone in a tender age to fend for themselves. Then he never thought how Dilshaad will survive and now after all these years he remembers his "rights" on Dilshaad and forced his decision on everyone who opposed him. this man just sickens me now. end of story

Exactly. I feel the same way. 😊
divyabelle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ramlath

NICE POST..👏

TOTALLY AGREE WITH U...

Thank You. 😊